Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a victim  (Read 932 times)
Dexion (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

and don't forget, BCH only changed one thing about blockchain and they thing they grabbed the motherlode, and also I have heard they promoted it like bitcoin, for bitcoin they said it was bitcoin core, and bitcoin cash just bitcoin or bitcoin cash so that they would pull the major community to bitcoincash... I mean those bastards
if they promote like BTC, I think, their growth will create big competition with BTC, even when their community has a big influence on the market, then, BCH hardfork will be easy to manipulate or control the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

really, BTC is a victim of all the coins whose prices are declining, all the price coins will improve if the price of ETH rises, I will invest when the price of BTC rises, I have suffered a lot of losses in BTC coins, hopefully the coin prices can improve

They say btc is the base of all cryptos and whatever happen to btc , the other coins will also follow . meaning to say btc is not the victim here but the other coins are .

By the way , you said you will invest when the price of btc rises ? Why would you do that ? You will only loose if you insist to follow that strategy of yours .   you know mate   , much better to invest when the price are still low when compared to when their price is already rising .

Dexion (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

BCHSV and BCHABC are NOT THE CAUSE!!!

they knew as far back as the summer that new asics were coming which would make it cheaper for crtain farms to mine.
its the farms selling for profit while changing their asics.

the BCHSV and BCHABC drama is empty drama of no impact. they just timed it to be happening now to glory hound themselves to sound like they are the cause and to pretend they are influencers.

stop pretending they have power. their friggen altcoins. on a different network.
to even be able to tank the price they first need to convert their altcoin into btc to arbitrage the prices down.. and guess what. the market trading charts do not show this occuring
I do not understand your thoughts, do you think this hash fight does not affect the BTC decline ?

the BTC Decline is very real, in your opinion, what are the main factors that cause this decline?

Dexion (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

No, BTC is not a victim, whatever is happening right now is either a coincidence or a manipulation. Bcash has no influence over Bitcoin, it makes absolutely zero sense to sell Bitcoin because some altcoin is having civil war. It's probably whales and speculators trying to crash the market to make average joes panic and sell their coins, so these whales can buy back cheaper. This has happened many times - big crash, then rumors and FUD, and then Bitcoin suddenly jumps back when whales buy back.
a few days ago, after BCHABC lost several blocks, we saw that Team of Jihan Roger sold BTC assets again to cover the risk of huge hash rentals.

and that makes BTC fall again, and we must admit this is whale manipulation. and BTC is a victim.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

Yes, bitcoin and crypto are victims, they only think of their own benefits without seeing the impact of what they have done, and we as crypto users also get a pretty bad impact, they are only people who are greedy with wealth.

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

No, BTC is not a victim, whatever is happening right now is either a coincidence or a manipulation. Bcash has no influence over Bitcoin, it makes absolutely zero sense to sell Bitcoin because some altcoin is having civil war. It's probably whales and speculators trying to crash the market to make average joes panic and sell their coins, so these whales can buy back cheaper. This has happened many times - big crash, then rumors and FUD, and then Bitcoin suddenly jumps back when whales buy back.
a few days ago, after BCHABC lost several blocks, we saw that Team of Jihan Roger sold BTC assets again to cover the risk of huge hash rentals.

and that makes BTC fall again, and we must admit this is whale manipulation. and BTC is a victim.

The victims of the greed of the two camps who were at loggerheads with outwitting the crypto world, which ultimately these two camps had no good value in crypto. If these two camps are still good and compact, of course, BCH will have a better and higher value. All of this has been clearly seen and becomes a learning that bitcoin still exists and is valuable.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1531
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

From what I have read, BCHSBC and BCHSV to get power hashes.
Let's wait, until when BCHABC and BCHSV stop fighting. At that time, BTC prices will return to stable and reap investor confidence. Or is this just a drama planned by 'Whales' to buy crypto at a low price. Who knows, scenarios and big players are waiting behind.

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

I want you give me a simple and clear answer, what is the purpose of the battle between BCHABC and BCHSV? do they fight for popularity and control the market? and when this condition will end ?
this is very sad, bitcoin and other crypto are victims.

this is not a victim, but it is intentional to drop the price of bitcoin after BCH has no more fans on the market, yes Hard Fork bch doesn't get big success. so this is what we see
bitcoin is bleeding again just based on FUD from fakestosi

BCH intention to frustrate Bitcoin was successfully carried because weak hands fell for it spontaneously wit their panic sell off alongside the huge dump of BCH and it's hard forks.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
sametyui73

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley This has been the only reason why bitcoin-cash forked last year...
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

BCHSV and BCHABC are NOT THE CAUSE!!!

they knew as far back as the summer that new asics were coming which would make it cheaper for crtain farms to mine.
its the farms selling for profit while changing their asics.

the BCHSV and BCHABC drama is empty drama of no impact. they just timed it to be happening now to glory hound themselves to sound like they are the cause and to pretend they are influencers.

stop pretending they have power. their friggen altcoins. on a different network.
to even be able to tank the price they first need to convert their altcoin into btc to arbitrage the prices down.. and guess what. the market trading charts do not show this occuring
I do not understand your thoughts, do you think this hash fight does not affect the BTC decline ?

the BTC Decline is very real, in your opinion, what are the main factors that cause this decline?

BCHabc and BCHSV
are just using OLD s9's that are obsolete.

BTC are moving to S15's and are realising they can hash at the same ~10min without needing as many units.
unlike 2013 where when asics first hit the pools they ramped up hashrate. which caused a spike. they are not repeating that, as it shot them in the foot with a 2 year limp after the adrenalin rush of a spike.

this time they are swapping and using less than a 2 for 1 swap to lower the hashrate and then come december. then rise the hashrate

if you check the charts you will see the curve of hashrate down started in october.. the abc sv drama was november. thus pools were changing asics BEFORE and abc sv drama even started.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

BTC isn't a victim. To my mind, it is better to say that it is the leader of the market and it will always be the one. I am sure that it will win the competition. I think that btc is the coin with the bright future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

I believe that the essence of a project is his success, I believe that everyone who developed an idea in this world, despite having several intentions can name the main one, to be successful, so we can see all these coins dividing the market and fighting each other, for everyone to have their share of success and be able to generate control or money.

Bitcoin to the moon
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

The infighting has destroyed the entire crypto marketcap, not just bitcoin but everything that isn't a stablecoin. If people haven't switched to tether then you must hate bitcoincash, whatever you buy make sure it isn't bitcoincash

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Bitcoin cash ABC and bitcoin cash SV created out of the same source bitcoin cash. Well I will regard this rift as a dominance battle and also it's the fault of the organisers as well
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

Let's consider our ability to think rationally during all the drama as our edge.   Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Not at all bitcoin is an asset because by bitcoin I support my selves and my studies actually I also supported my family also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

The victims of the greed of the two camps who were at loggerheads with outwitting the crypto world, which ultimately these two camps had no good value in crypto. If these two camps are still good and compact, of course, BCH will have a better and higher value. All of this has been clearly seen and becomes a learning that bitcoin still exists and is valuable.

It's temporary. Though it's hard to think that btc became a victim of it's fork's forks, it's still going to be on top. I agree that it's more on the whales rather than many of btc holders selling over bch forks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

I also think that btc is the victim around here. The real purpose of that is for them to make a lot of money for themselves. They don't care who they want to step their foot on but they want to make lots of money. The condition of this market seems to be overwhelming and I really want for it to end. But right now, it is a good look to see bitcoin soaring up high again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: