Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The day I should have bought more!  (Read 469 times)
xianbits (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January. Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that. I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

it doesn't seem like this time. buying a lot now is too risky, this is not the time to think of regret in the future, we better play it safe now.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

Maybe, do not need a lot of time, maybe a few days someone will remember today and say "I should have bought more that time?" But maybe they will say, "Why did I buy it? I'm so stupid."

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

Its okay mate. You can handle this struggles of yours with perseverance focusing to hit your strategy success. I don't know what the exact words to say just to help you overcome your feelings in a short process. Don't give up! It is possible that someday the days back on 2017 will happen again.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

I honestly look at the market now and it feels like most of the coins are currently at a good bargain should one consider to buy. But then reality stares at you in the face, we're going down, and we do not know how far we're dipping into. So, it could be a bit risky committing some funds into any coin now.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

We all believe that such a time will come for us. No wonder we work here day and night just like that. And most likely this time will come in a few years so that people forget their losses in this market and start buying everything anew. We believe in a better future for cryptocurrency.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

There’s no day that you cannot buy more to my own understanding
But lately it’s funny in the crypto space, some people bought the dip yesterday
And then today the dip got dipper

Tomorrow it could be dippest; endeavor to buy good product tokens
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

We all were amazed on how the year started with a bang, when most of the coins have set a new all time high record last January.
All time high occurred during mid of December 2017.

Now that almost all coins are going the other way around, maybe, most of us have said to ourselves, "I should have sold everything last January" but we're too late for that.
I felt that and I'm feeling sorry for that decision I've made. It's true that you should be fearful when others are greedy and I took that energy and became energy so I increased my expectation and never sold.

But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.
Yes there will but now I'm not going to regret it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

Only someone who will have a lot of wealth when he is able to read the bitcoin price scenario. And now prices are back down dramatically, but there will always be someone who is still hesitant to buy because he still has hope that prices will decline again more than that.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

For Bitcoin, the last support point is 4400$ and we have to defend this point. This point is so important.

Buy desicion is not easy that you've asked here. From this point everything is possible I think.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

It seems to me that despite the terrible state of the market, we will see its growth more than once, the one that I think that you have not lost anything!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.

there is only two possibilities:
1. the dump continues and if you buy now you will be crushed and lose a lot of money.
this is the most likely scenario as it has been for the whole year. altcoins are still in bubbles and the dump has never stopped. altcoin pumpers only gave you time to set your buy orders on orderbooks so they can sell into a bigger orderbook instead of the previously emptied one.
so obviously you should not buy.

2. the pump starts in a short while.
this is highly unlikely because of the reasons i said above.

now the question is whether to buy now or not.
if you buy and #1 happens you lose a lot. but if you don't buy and #2 happens you don't lose at all because the pumps are big enough that let you jump back on after they start to make a big profit. for example when a shitcoin is pumped 900% it really doesn't matter if you were at the very bottom and made 900% profit or you jumped on board mid way and gained 800%

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

I'm sure every regret will come the last time the right moment is passed. and I am very sure that later someone will say the same thing you said above. always remember natural law. "that it will not always go down and may not forever up"

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

it's just fine that you can't buy at times like this or on good times because it's always better to be wise than to be greedy. Most investors are so greedy that they always take risks that can even ruin them.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

I believe, everything that is happening in the crypto market has it's reason and I think this is undergoing a big adjustments. This current situation could be the best opportunity in buying more btc and alts since price are very low this time due to more people selling their cryptos. Let this situation become a lesson to everyone involved in the crypto market especially for investors and bounty hunters.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Just thread it softly and see how things unfold. Buying just anything now is not the best, because there are some coins that do not worth buying now, except you are able to do a good research on the market and choose a good or some few good altcoins that are present at the dip and that could give you profit, because the the seriously in the team members that are behind such coin.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

I, too, felt bad how the market went this level. But, I wonder if there will come a time when I will say, "I should have bought more that time" referring today.
The thing about these massive downtrend movements is that you don't know where the bottom is, therefore, you shouldn't buy big chuncks of X or Y coin as you'd put in a really bad position if those coin continue to dump. Rather than regreting not buying more, you just start accumulating little by little, it seems like that's the way to go with the current market conditions.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

At this moment, this is the time that all of us buy more coins before its too late. But I guess the dumpers are stop dumping because of bitcoin's price at the moment. But if they continue dumping, they lost their coin at the cheapest price but as a holder that's the good sign for us to load our wallets and wait for bullrun starts. But this year, I didn't expecting if we have a bullrun.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

If you have lot of fund, its fine if you want to buy more coin, this is rare chance to get. February 2019 is the day that decision about bitcoin ETF, hope that can be a good news and help the price going grow.
But if you don't have fund, just need to holding, no idea for what should we do except that.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

This is definitely the time to buy some coins especially to those who are long waiting to drop. Now, things are already been happening and I think some are already buying some and the best thing to do is to hold it for a year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: