Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Films about cryptocurrency  (Read 366 times)
raonysantos

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:42:11 PM

in the movie "Superfly", we had a scene where one of the members of the guangue uses criptomoedas, I found it very cool.

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
TopManagerCrypt

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:28:01 PM

1 Banking On Bitcoin
2 Bitcoin: The End Of Money As We Know It
 3 The Rise And Rise Of Bitcoin
 4 Bitcoin Gospel
5 The Bitcoin Story
6 History Of Bitcoin
7 Magic Money
8 The Bitcoin Experiment
 9 Life On Bitcoin
10 Bitcoin Heist
11 Bitcoin Rebellion — The Beginning

Thanks! Really good!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:21:05 PM

Hi there. Do you guys know if there has been any movies made about cryptocurrency?

A while ago, I created a thread to collect films and series in which crypto currencies play a role. Find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1650522.0
converting

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:45:27 PM

There was this movie about a guy stealing a laptop and then a hacker tell him that he had some bitcoins on that laptop and starts a killing spree on the guy and his friends. I think it was the Dark Web.
chineapple

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:47:55 AM

There was this movie about a guy stealing a laptop and then a hacker tell him that he had some bitcoins on that laptop and starts a killing spree on the guy and his friends. I think it was the Dark Web.

I've seen that, it's like a self-made movie and its called something like that Deep Web or Dark Web, but they did suck on the crypto currency part so ahahahah
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:44:40 PM

I have seen some short clips and documentary about cryptocurrency but never have I seen any film related to cryptocurrency..
I would prefer books and educational videos

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

There should be a John McAfee movie soon, starring Michael Keaton. It should be called "King of the Jungle" :

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2626396/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:50:32 PM

I don't believe anyone has mentioned the show Start Up, even though its not a movie, it's hands down my favorite crypto related show, I have yet to find anything better.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCf_MpXAXK8

YouTube Comment: "If this show was on Netflix, it would be crashing servers and winning awards."

Smiley
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:13:57 AM

I would watch a movie about cryptocurrency. But I hope the movie can also be educational in the way that it can clear up all the misconceptions about the technology and the industry it created. I hate it when people comment about crypto and bitcoin as if they know anything about it.
stitch101

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:18:17 AM

I would watch a movie about cryptocurrency. But I hope the movie can also be educational in the way that it can clear up all the misconceptions about the technology and the industry it created. I hate it when people comment about crypto and bitcoin as if they know anything about it.

Yesssss. Because knowing the Hollywood, they would probably just make a movie about the "scary" dark web and supernatural stuff online. I want something more realistic and at the same time, has a themed social issue. Like blackmirror.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:34:45 AM

Yesssss. Because knowing the Hollywood, they would probably just make a movie about the "scary" dark web and supernatural stuff online. I want something more realistic and at the same time, has a themed social issue. Like blackmirror.

I do like black mirror too! Crypto movie shouldn't only be confide in horror/mystery genre of the dark web. I hope if there's a new movie about it, it would be about economy, the industries and market, gambling, games, and all other fields that flourished from the success of cryptocurrency. So that, people will now know that crypto isn't what they thought they know. Once, my realtive said that bitcoin is nothing but a big money scheme and I am really offended by it because he is 59 and doesn't even have any social media account nor uses the computer.
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:24:33 AM

I heard about the documentary film Beyond Bitcoin and the crypto-funded comedy KevCoin, I didn't watch them, so I don't have any opinion concerning them
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: