Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:39:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is wrong with today's society?  (Read 765 times)
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

Humanity has always been like that. Just for some reason, you began to notice it right now. Perhaps this is due to your personal problems or depression. If the latter is true, then you need to seek help from a psychologist.
And people have always been mostly insidious and selfish. Read Shakespeare or just a book on history, and you will understand that for hundreds of years, humanity has not become better or worse. Everything is as usual.
If all this is so depressing to you, try changing the world around you, starting with yourself. Smile more to people, do good deeds. Perhaps then you will see a response from others and begin to see more positive things in your life.

You are goddamn right.
It`s always been like this, I am sure people of the past wondered about the same question centuries ago. Only small details change, the general context of flawed society remains the same.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

You are goddamn right.
It`s always been like this, I am sure people of the past wondered about the same question centuries ago. Only small details change, the general context of flawed society remains the same.

I agree. It is possible that the internet makes our behavior more easily observable, but our nature has never changed.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

How do you feel about what's happening around us?

Too few people listening to Bible tapes on a daily basis.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

Too few people listening to Bible tapes on a daily basis.

Cool

Lol I like your claim that God accelerated the printing press technology to distribute the bible by the way, it sounds plausible.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I am ashamed of today's society.. we live in a cruel world and i wish it ends soon because this is not the way humans should live.

I agree with you. When I think about our today's society I will angry myself by thinking this why I was born in this country, in this society. I am living in a dirty political society. I want a beautiful and friendly political society.

dewayn91

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

When it comes to social problems – or your personal problems – is to ask if the thing you’re worried about is a serious problem that could potentially be harmful or it's just you've invented it in your mind? I think many problems in modern society is just inside people's head. We inventing our own doomsday's. Right?
cryptomax217

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

our values have gone down the drain.  there's so much pride that's why our world is so chaotic.  people have no regard for human lives, animal lives, nature, laws, etc.  we are causing our own downfall.  we believe so much in ourselves and forgot WHO got us here in the first place.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Too many people with little self awareness. No responsibility for own actions - only violence when the outcome doesn't suit them.
But it's always been like this.
You be wise to ignore low people and make yourslef better. Help family and friend

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

The average person has always been unlikable. No reason to overdramatise.
Focus on educating people on greater morals, instead of complaining about their lack thereof.
If you don't have the free time to educate others - get rich first (in a moral way, of course)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

All problems of society will go away when society believes in God as the Bible teaches, and follows what the New Testament says. Then, not only will society's problems go away, but even the individual's problems will go away. Death will become the door to eternal life in Heaven... when the N.T. is believed by a person.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

All problems of society will go away when society believes in God as the Bible teaches, and follows what the New Testament says. Then, not only will society's problems go away, but even the individual's problems will go away. Death will become the door to eternal life in Heaven... when the N.T. is believed by a person.

Cool

Have you seen that series The handmaid's tale? It's a shot at how the society obsessed with the Bible can turn out. At some point they start rewriting it, and killing everyone who don't agree with their version of the one and only "God's will". Too much religion is not good for you.
All problems of society disappear when the society disappears. As long as humans live they will have problems and emotions. They will fight, kill each other, envy. Religion won't change that.

Menezes

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Have you ever felt alone and depressed? Have you ever felt that nobody likes you? Have you ever walked on the street and felt that everybody is looking at you in a bad way?
I really don't understand what happened to people.. did they forgot how to smile?!
I feel that people don't care anymore about others and i have seen so many fundraisers online that barely collect 100$. I see people acting bad with animals and nature.. and one with another. Where is this going to lead? Global corporations don't know what else to do to make money on poor people backs and step on bodies to become no.1.
I am ashamed of today's society.. we live in a cruel world and i wish it ends soon because this is not the way humans should live.

Don't worry, with global warming, we'll all be dead soon.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

You guys might wanna check this animation. it will illustrate beautifully what we all are doing wrong and I am certain that 99.99% users will agree on this.

A short film story by Steve Cutts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMAKpxN8N0

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

For this current generation, everyone wants to prove something
Almost everybody seeks for everyones attention, wanting everyones approval.
This is because of the social media. In which people tend to hide from someones identity to escape from the reality.

If they can't get the attention they wanted they'll end up getting depressed
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Cool

Have you seen that series The handmaid's tale? It's a shot at how the society obsessed with the Bible can turn out. At some point they start rewriting it, and killing everyone who don't agree with their version of the one and only "God's will". Too much religion is not good for you.
All problems of society disappear when the society disappears. As long as humans live they will have problems and emotions. They will fight, kill each other, envy. Religion won't change that.

But that - the handmaid's tale - isn't believing the Bible and following it.

Cool

SANYOK95
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Don't worry, with global warming, we'll all be dead soon.
Granted, we may even die from the overpopulation of the planet, and the government will exterminate us.
MichaelNwaogbo

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

the inhumanity in the world today is just increasing rapidly fulfilling bible prophecy as many christian's believe "people will advance from bad to worse" (2 Timothy 3:13). most times people just want recognition, so if the help they want to render will not be publicized they end up not doing it. little wonder we see people showcasing even gifts or help they render to people on social media.

I strongly disagree with such kind of help i believe in doing the little or much you can do to heal the part of the world you are and touch people's lives whether seen by others or not 
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

Have you ever felt alone and depressed? Have you ever felt that nobody likes you? Have you ever walked on the street and felt that everybody is looking at you in a bad way?
I really don't understand what happened to people.. did they forgot how to smile?!
I feel that people don't care anymore about others and i have seen so many fundraisers online that barely collect 100$. I see people acting bad with animals and nature.. and one with another. Where is this going to lead? Global corporations don't know what else to do to make money on poor people backs and step on bodies to become no.1.

There are always going to be miserable people who see you aren't miserable and will want to bring you down to their level like crabs pulling each other down into a bucket. Try not to focus on them too much and focus on whomever you can find that is not like that.
That's the reason why most of us don't make progress in life, because of having crab mentality which some of them are trying to pull as down and they don't want also to be surpassed by the others just like what happened to them.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

The character of each person will change if they have extensive knowledge, people who have knowledge will never look at people with one eye, will not only look at people from the visual side or in terms of appearance. Knowledgeable people will respect every difference, both race, economic, status, lifestyle and others.

However, today everyone only judges other people from the bad side, they only judge other people just from their appearance, just assess the way they talk. They will avoid or even ignore others if their lifestyle is not in accordance with their lifestyle. They will only be good when there are people who have high lifestyles from them who are the people they need to approach, while those who have a low lifestyle, they will ignore what happens.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Society is a very complex thing.  There are people who are too busy working so they can survive into next month to really care. Then there are people who have some hatred based on envy, race, nationality, beliefs, religion, and so on; and this gets agitated further by the media, via social media, and so on. There are also drugs and addictions adding to the mix. And the more the world overpopulates, the more people will be struggling for one reason or another, and the less they will care about others.

In short, most people don't have any time for themselves, much less for others.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: