Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 4000$?  (Read 1260 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

If BTC fall down to $4k other coin will reduce their 50%price and it will be a good opportunity for buyers. Buyers are waiting for such a royal opportunity.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

It seems to me that the price of Bitcoin at the moment has not yet reached the lower limit, but when it drops to the bottom, there will necessarily be an increase. I think it will be in the beginning of 2019.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Antiplus999

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

I do not have BTC in my portfolio but there are other tokens. But I understand that I am on the market to the end and will not sell my tokens at the price that is now available.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Yes if this bear market continues we will see much more lower prices 3500$ or maybe less I think now some altcoin are way more undervalued than bitcoin and worth investing Smiley
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

The last week is for the bitcoin, but also for the whole cryptocurrencies the world really bad. Even in the worst of the dreams I would not expect it. With this decline, my portfolio is down sharply.
I have several altcoins. But I decided not to sell in panic. I will wait for stabilization of the Bitcoin prices and the overall market.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

I lost a lot of money on this drawdown but I am not upset and I am confident that we will have good growth in the future

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

I do not have BTC in my portfolio but there are other tokens. But I understand that I am on the market to the end and will not sell my tokens at the price that is now available.
It is clear that if the amount is small, it is not terrible to lose, but there are situations where people lose a lot, and I think that they will not wait for the market to collapse.

Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

I certainly honestly did not expect such a spontaneous and rapid fall and did not have time to go with altcoin, now have to buy more . I expect around 2500-3000. There are the main purchase orders

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

My portfolio is bleeding, but yet I still believe in what cryptocurrencies has to offer, so am holding strong. I believe all will be well sooner or later.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Friend, calm down. Even though currently the condition of bitcoin is full of worries, but I think bitcoin will not end. Bitcoin will not easily die, bitcoin will be able to recover and gradually increase in value.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

I personally am not going to do anything. Not going to sell. I prefer to wait when such a deep fall will finished.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

My plan will be to survive with whatever happens to the current Bitcoin price which is declining at $ 4600. This is the right choice, no need to panic to sell. It would be right to say that this situation was just like an accident, and it was common to happen. Stay calm and don't panic.
Thank you!
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

Howdy folks
it's really clear for all of us that btc is going to 4000 usd levels, how's your portfolio right now?
what plans you're going to follow?

Mhan, I would not have believed that bitcoin ever got to $4500 low level if it had not happened in my eyes. I should have converted my btc to fiat when it was consolidating for many weeks.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

My portfolio feels bad, I think it's ill. -28% from las week, it's awful. I think that bitcoin will go under 4000$, the price is now is too low. I don't know what to do, it's better to close all exchanges.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

Those who have invested large sums in bitcoin, especially when it has the highest price of 20k, are very panicked. The biggest stupidity would be for them to sell now. When you sell below the investment price, then you're sure you've lost. Those who have only invested the money made in rewards campaigns have not lost anything. Anyway, I'm sure bitcoin will up over $ 50K in the next 3 years. If we look at the bitcoin oscillation chart, we notice that history is repeated every time. Bitcoin grows to a certain level, then drops, and after 3 years it grows again at a new maximum price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

Howdy folks
it's really clear for all of us that btc is going to 4000 usd levels, how's your portfolio right now?
what plans you're going to follow?

What plans can be now. We all expected the last months of the year and hoped that at this time the cryptocurrency would grow in value. Instead of growth, a decent further decline in the cryptocurrency market occurs. Since prices have already fallen, we have no choice but to wait patiently for a rise in the cryptocurrency market. Even if you have to wait a very long time.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

When you feel the bearish market is over , then the price keep getting lower, am counting my lost, thou it is demoralizing, but this is what we experience as an investor and a member of the Bitcoin community, with this dip it is hard to convince newbie to join the Bitcoin family.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

It seems to me that the price of Bitcoin at the moment has not yet reached the lower limit, but when it drops to the bottom, there will necessarily be an increase. I think it will be in the beginning of 2019.

the mark of $4000 is the significant support for bitcoin and I don't think that it will give it up so easy. My forecast - bitcoin will not fall below $4000.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Not only to $4000 !
Bitcoin price can get rekt to $3000 - $1500, if you're follow the current market and try to make own analysis
But obviously we don't want that happens, We want the market can recover again cause with great bear market like this it's not healthy to cryptocurrency ecosystem

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

I cannot see any solid reasons why BTC could not fall below 4000$. I can see it easily dropping to 1000$ range. This kind of a downward spiral we have right now has a great chance to trigger a massive chain-reaction (maybe it has already started) where coins will lose high % of their value with some days.
Those massive sell-offs mean that order books will get totally obliterated.

Just cut your losses when you need to, no need to suffer. Better times will return.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: