Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125425 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Crypto market is in huge depression recent 2-3 days trading shattered the crypto market. Even now I am also afraid to invest further even I loose my confidence to some extent as I always suggest investors to have patience now its seems very tough to keep patience. Red market is giving tensions. Recent fall is a matter of concern even I did not heard any negative news in the market that afffects the crypto market but chances are always there that market will recover for sure but when we don't know this time even prediction is also tough. I feel this time market takes time to recover now I am not expecting any bull run this year because I feel market takes time to become stable again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

I will disappoint you. By the end of the year there may be problems. And I really am afraid of this. The end of the year is not a symbol of something good. Perhaps we will see a complete fall in the market.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

To recover I think for sure, try to do this cycle analysis, it must happen to go back up the highest price, in my opinion this is an opportunity to save some and hold for the next few years.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

One thing is for sure by now, there ain't no bullrun even by the end of the year. I don't see this coming even in the 2019. The price has to fall terrible before it can grow again. BTC I think isn't even going up to $5k again in 2019. Disappointing as it sounds but the people who send signals to buy are making it worse as they are giving money to those who waited for more money to come in thier pockets.

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I thought that is natural on the cryptomarket because of the investors. More investor are leaved on the crypto and forget to invest on crypto. Wait again the right time, And investor have more trust on crypto so they will have chance again to recover the market situation. And this time we cannot predict or we can't do anything.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

Yes, I like your named the market situation with Crypto Market in depression since Bitcoin falling down so hard and followed by other altcoin and makes the crypto market into the bloodbath. This situation will over I think if BCH war is over.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I will disappoint you. By the end of the year there may be problems. And I really am afraid of this. The end of the year is not a symbol of something good. Perhaps we will see a complete fall in the market.

This is not the end of the crypto world right? I can understand the market is very terrible of all time. But this is the nature of this crypto currency there was a lot of expectation as the last quarter of the year is going on. But the market has different thoughts, this price manipulation has impacted very badly on the short term investors. Hopefully it should recover and there are chances on Dec 12 as price may go up. Let's wait and watch.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

the crypto market has been experiencing a major problem due to its collapse. in the year 2018 the bitcoin prisoner fell somehow which had been a big thing for its collapse.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Honestly, even I am a true believer of crypto but the current situation where another all-time low recorded is gradually breaking my devotion, asking myself if there is really a room for recovery, but even though this is worst nightmare that crypto ever had, I made up my mind that I will not be called a panic seller.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

I was thinking like you but it really went down too much. It has not stopped. My salary is getting smaller because the market goes down. I felt that I could not pay for my living expenses anymore. I think I have to leave the market and looking for another job.
That is why don't take crypto as your regular job, it should be an extra income that might give you a huge money but have a permanent work that can sustain in your daily needs if the crypto crisis will happen.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Honestly, even I am a true believer of crypto but the current situation where another all-time low recorded is gradually breaking my devotion, asking myself if there is really a room for recovery, but even though this is worst nightmare that crypto ever had, I made up my mind that I will not be called a panic seller.
All time low? oh well maybe it's needed for more backtrack in order to gain some refresher regarding to this current market, as crypto before last year only value much lesser than 1k$ and we are still in a 4k$ mark until today, but yes, emotional stress really placing lots of traders and investors as this massive downfall affects their decision making, might be much better to stay away while the downfall still ongoing.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Whatever the coins, we see that the whole market is falling, so it can be said that the market is driven by supply and demand, that is, how popular the market is and how full it is with money, technologies do not control the market now.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

I also believe that there is a possibility of a market reversal by the end of 2018. In my opinion, a factor could be the launch of the Bakkt platform, and now we are witnessing an attempt to push the price as far as possible and to purchase top-end crypto assets. Most likely, this is precisely what is being done to enter institutional investors. If you have noticed, then the price can both quickly be lowered down and quickly raised up. I'm still not discouraged, and now I'm just waiting for the growth of the crypto market.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

I think that the market recovery will not be soon. We can fall and fall for several more months. We have to wait and watch the market.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

I believe we need really good news about adoption and development for the market to recover.  Or if the whales decided that it is time to get profit and pump the market. 

I believe there is always a chance for  the market to recover.  As long as the project developer keep on delivering what is on their roadmap and keep on improving their marketing strategy, their market will definitely recover.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Cryptomarket is opening their doors for the new comers.
If we will look at the market now it is very bad to have for the holders.
But if we will spread our thinking for better community.
we are gathering new comers in this crypto community.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Seriously, crypto market down so fastly. We are hopeless now. Bitcoin, Ethereum all coin so much down.
My opinion towards year of 2019. Market pumping will not soon. i had around $800 in ethereum, I am now under tension. Down value around $500. I am now disappointed. Hope February - March market will pump again.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

If you look now at NANO or XRP and a few others, then you see the recovery, I'm also waiting for the growth of other coins.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

IMO, crypto market will recover eventually. My personal opinion is recovery to be by mid of 2019. It
could be earlier since crypto is full of surprises, we never know whether the bull market come suddenly.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

probably yes, it will take some time. have you heard that news about the owner of Nissan who has been caught with improper use of money? maybe it's the echo of that funny little story

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: