Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I think like you. When the market enters 2019, I think the bull market will last for two weeks and the price of the bitcoin will rise again to $ 7k. we will have a great market back. let be optimistic
Right now crypto market is still falling and possible it take longer but since market is suddenly change there are possibility it will rise but nobody know until when. But right now market righr now make you depressed because its continuously falling and many people are have doubt to trust in crypto. Me too I'm also doubting but I'm still hoping for its rising.

People have been saying that all year round dude. That we'll recover mid year, and then we'll recover in the ever reliable last quarter. Well we're nowhere close to getting recovered. It's better to look a little further ahead if you ask me. If we don't end the year strong then i don't see any reason why we'd start 2019 on a positive note.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

right, the market will recover at the end of 2018 to 2019, at the moment the prices of all coins are down, it's time for you to buy as many coins as you can if you want to be profitable

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

The crypto market is indeed down and not friendly but this is to strengthen the community so that later it can become a quality coin. For this market depressions, there are many things that can be learned to maintain each coin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Mr.durden?

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

This year is truly of the worst year in history of digital currency, the unexpected could happen but i will be surprised if crypto market by the end of 2018 quarter one of 2019 is feasible for price recovery.

It looks like you were not into crypto when Mt.Gox exchange was hacked and the price of BTC crashed in 2013. The market is moving up and down and it is pretty normal that its falling again. The cryptocurrency Bear market should be replaced with the next cycle soon, this is how the life goes.
Browners
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

The crypto market is indeed down and not friendly but this is to strengthen the community so that later it can become a quality coin. For this market depressions, there are many things that can be learned to maintain each coin.

I agree
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

For the situation of the market this year, it brought me and many investors too much disappointment. I hope the bitcoin value will increase to $ 10,000 by the end of this year. I believe that after the market falls sharply, it will be pumping back and growing in December.

Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

While others are actually giving up on crypto, I am still optimistic that the market will recover before the end of 2018. Seeing almost all coins going up this past 24hrs, is a good sign. But still let us remember the volatility of our market prices. Stay hopeful and stay positive!

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

In my opinion the crypto market will of course eventually recover it's just that we cannot foretell when it will happen. Price downtrend is f course part of crypt trading just like with forex and the likes where the graph will goes up and down. Just get yourself used with the bearish and bull run, its like seasons of the year where it will pass by.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

End of the year 2018? 20th November, isn't it the end of the year?  Smiley I think we shouldn't expect quick recover, it can take years.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I think december 2018 will be totally different to December 2017. I think 2018 will loose all the investment that was gained in 2017. But still i trust cryptos and i believe, this year may be bad but 2019 would be good.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

the market is all red now and this is very surprising. and some coins that experience little movement are small coins, not large coins in the list of top 5 or 10 big coins with the highest prices in the market. we must be patient with this.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

End of the year 2018? 20th November, isn't it the end of the year?  Smiley I think we shouldn't expect quick recover, it can take years.

right, now it's the end of the year, optimistic is good but we also have to be realistic. I don't think recovery will come later this year, maybe next year

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

The current situation is very bad and i have not seen any signs of stopping and recovering. Maybe it will recover in 2019. But miraculous things sometimes happen in the market crypto that Bitcoin is the central character.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

I also agree with you, seeing conditions like this are normal conditions and could happen to the crypto market which is indeed fluctuating. after going down like this there will definitely be time to be able to rise again, and my prediction will occur in 2019
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Let's deal with what was primarily associated depression? Probably so that rates are falling and no one knows when it will end. You just have to keep calm and wait for the moment when everything will work out. Depression only leads to rash actions . And a loss of your money.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

these are people in depression and not the market, we not for the first time see similar. The one who wanted to raise money for 2 days, very upset. And the one who invests in the long term, even buy more coins.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

There are 100% chances for the market to recover. Not all projects are sinking, some are digging their way forward. Ripple, Paragon, Stellar, and Cardano are some of the examples of good projects right now. Invest wisely.
aigor9994

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

It is very difficult to look at the situation in the market, and not to panic, but on the other hand it is too late to sell everything, the right decision now - to distract to changes in the situation in the market. (and better buy still)
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

I think that we will not see any positive changes before next year. Of course, we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

In my own opinion, it will take close to three years to have a full market recovery. People don't seem to get this calculation right, if you have an item worth 100usd, it drops in value 1 month later to 60usd, and it appreciates to 80 usd the upper week, has value truely recovered?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: