Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125436 times)
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

As i can see today, the market looks all green. I hope that this is a good sign if the market is starting to recover.
And soon it will back to where it was.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

This bitter reality seems to be unable to recover at the end of this year, although in fact, we hope that the end of this year will be a new chapter for the rise of the price of crypto currencies. But, if you look carefully, it seems that green fluctuations are still occurring, so that the hope of an increase in the price of crypto currencies is likely to be realized.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the4 market. What are your views?

Yes as we seen the price monitoring on graph , all coins are down , but still there's a chance to recover for market since there are so many project coming in which are very usable to our society and by that means it can gather more people were going to patronize , so we are hoping that this can really help to the market .
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

see this then look forward to the market recovered will need quite a long time. It could not even predict with certainty about the time to recovery. Bull run will not come as easily as many people say at the end of this year. and even this has made things get progressively worse and creating panic.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

In my opinion, the market opportunity will recover. In fact, I believe that it will happen next year, namely in 2019. In 2018 this is already in November, the market is still in the red zone or almost all coin prices have dropped in price.

ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

In my opinion, the market opportunity will recover. In fact, I believe that it will happen next year, namely in 2019. In 2018 this is already in November, the market is still in the red zone or almost all coin prices have dropped in price.

I agree, hopes for recovery are being transferred to the next year, this year it is useless to expect the market to return, unless a miracle happens, as is usually the case

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

the chances of recovering are obvious, but to reach a higher price seems very difficult, everyone's predictions about Bullrun are all expected in 2019. I hope that happens
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

The price of coins will recover but it will not be the same as what happened in 2017. Everyone hopes that the price of coins will recover soon and I think this will happen in December. For now, the condition of the price of crypto coins is still down and can be used to buy coins. By investing now, you can definitely get coins at low prices. And we will sell it when the coin price has recovered.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

The market, I would say in a deep depression the past week. All of this shows the opposite picture compared to the previous year. It is worth considering why it happened and whether next year once the rise of cryptocurrency? For me it seems quite real.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

I think that when the market starts to fall rapidly, there will only be two results!
1. More than 60% of crypto holders start panicking and sell all crypto, causing the market to die!
2. Many investors are not afraid of the market, they are waiting to buy crypto at a lower price, and then the bull market is coming soon!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

there is a possibility that the market will recover, but for the price increase at the end of the year it will not necessarily happen, because
until now there has been no signal that the market will recover soon, but the crypto market is unpredictable and surprises often occur
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Black Monday follows us everywhere. October 19, 1987 was the biggest drop in the Dow Jones index in its history - 22.6%. On Monday and Tuesday (19 and 20 November 2018) bitcoin lost 20% of its market capitalization. History always repeats itself, we can only learn from mistakes.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

Market recovery is just a self-scam of investors. The cryptocurrency market has lost its future, and Bitcoin will continue to drop to $1,000 in the future. Many altcoins are about to die. Investors will cry.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

If you can wait 2 - 3 years, you should be getting back at least 1000% profits from the cryptos that do survive the collapse right now.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

The warning sign had started earlier when the market got to its peak late last year  to earlier this year and looking at the previous charts such event has repeated in the past, however  this may not be different from such events, the bear market requires a whole different trade strategy but not so good for short to medium term investors. Another cycle of bull run is expected but definitely not this year

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Its unbelievable the number of pleas for assurances that are cropping up all over the forum, even though no words or predictions can appease nor affix anything.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

No one dares to say anything when the market is down today, so they always hold and wait for the market gloomy investors abandoned and no one dared invest at this time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

No one dares to say anything when the market is down today, so they always hold and wait for the market gloomy investors abandoned and no one dared invest at this time.

In my opinion, when the market is down like this, our contribution as wise and responsible crypto currency players is questionable. I do not agree if I have to hold a coin and just wait without contributing to change. If we ourselves do not move when market prices are falling then the market will be forever without better quality improvements. This condition is actually the most challenging of our courage. If we dare to invest then we should we have contributed a little change to the market to become active and better. Indeed we must realize that price fluctuations are so fast that we also have fast movements, not just stay and wait. In my opinion, the recovery of the market depends on us as crypto currency players. If we have an active role, the market situation will be better recovered. Therefore, our active role is more needed when the market is down like this.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

yes, crypto is depressed in a bad condition, but Crpto will soon rise again. Now is a good time to buy a lot of profitable long-term coins, and in my opinion it's a good time to invest because if you invest your coins now in the future, it will benefit you because it will rise high. now the price is very low and you only need a small amount of capital, then you wait patiently and always believe that the market will grow and develop so well that you will get big profits.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

I care about next crypto future, I have heard that The US Department of Justice is investigating Tether because they probably manipulated the price of Bitcoin, they pumped Bitcoin up to $ 20,000. If this is true, we probably nevere see again this price.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: