Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

I think that the suppression of the prices of Crypto will continue especially now that there are plenty of institutional investors that are already in. They will take advantage of the current situation to grab as many top coins  as they can until all weak hands are wash out of the market.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

Worst year for crypto ending worst kind of way for now.

135$ for ethereum and 4450$ for bitcoin is worst than our nightmares.
The prices was even lower for ETH and BTC also but I don't think it is a nightmare, too much sell action and than panic sell action that why we see these prices.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I think there are still opportunities to make the market recover (increase), but not so fast because I'm sure by the end of 2018 the market price will still go down and of course this is a test for us, whether we will continue to believe and hold or we don't believe and sell it, but for myself I will definitely choose to believe and hold the coins that I have because I am sure the market price will recover and increase again even though it takes a long time, but I'm still waiting because I'm sure the market price will never disappoint me in the future.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

2018 is a bad year for crypto investors. i believe crypto price will recover. i think 2019 is time to recover for crypto.
so, maybe today is a chance for us to buy some coins while the prices are drop and hold it until all crypto prices are recover.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
As for me I don't think there is any recovery of the market in sight. It will only take a special miracle for the market to recover in this year 2018.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

2018 is a bad year for crypto investors. i believe crypto price will recover. i think 2019 is time to recover for crypto.
so, maybe today is a chance for us to buy some coins while the prices are drop and hold it until all crypto prices are recover.
It is a year of down price for crypto so I think a big yes their is the time for recovery. The time for recovery possibly by next year. Crypto market can recover for sure so I am still holding.
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

my opinion is that we are all investors as creating market conditions with a high amount of demand, then the price value will definitely rise little by little until when it rises, then sell some of the investment that we buy and hold some first then we getprofit and move the market.do not wait and observe be market participants.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
miminona

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:51 AM

As we can see the price not grow, but possible next year will be a good grow.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

actually the market is not depression but the decline of the altcoin price causes the market to look lonely and depressed
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

I think there is still a big chance the crypto market will recover, and I think maybe the crypto market will recover next year in January, not the end of 2018. maybe also according to my observation, the price of bitcoin will drop to reach $ 1000, and that will also have a negative impact on the crypto market or other altcoins. thats my opinion.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

In my opinion, we already see many fluctuation in cryptocurrency market. I think we should patient with market condition. I am confident market will recovery again and perhaps reach highest price again in near future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

Sooner or later, the market will still recover. This is not the first drop in the cryptocurrency market. Now I can advise you to buy, while the price of all altcoins has fallen.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

Yes, this we have not seen for a long time. Bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap, fell in price to $ 4,286 and has a capitalization of $ 74 billion, and ethereum has a price of only $ 124 with a capitalization of less than $ 13 billion. The fall is very strong and this, apparently, is not yet the limit. So far, hopes for the recovery of the market this year are very small. Probably, this will be one of the most unsuccessful years for cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

It is true that crypto-market is not working right now and there is no good value of token / coin also. Nearly all old projects have stopped so all investors are disturbed.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

It is obviously natural that every bitcoin or altcoin holders are in the depression because bitcoin is performing very bad and investors are losing their money  with every dip of bitcoin which is making huge panic situation but don't worry about that and be a strong investors if you want to earn from crypto.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

We cannot tell when for sure the market will start recovering. The damage of the bear market is terribly huge. You can only imagine the entire 2018 as a bear year for the entire cryptocurrency market. However, as to the question whether it will recover or not, I am 100% sure of its recovery. I just cannot say when exactly. I am seeing the last month of the year as a green month though. If Bitcoin surpasses 10,000 USD by that time, I am already happy.
perijahat

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!
I think.so, maybe it start in the Q1 of 2019, and it will stable in Q2 and I hope after that we can meet the big bull run

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆     SEYBLOCK     ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Decentralized Escrow System   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆  Whitepaper  ◆   Telegram  ―  Twitter  ―  Facebook   ◆      Forum      ◆
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

Tight control increases investor confidence.

The Colorado State Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) has taken action against four more ICOs, ordering them to immediately cease and desist from carrying out all activities in violation of state finance laws.

In a November 20 press release posted on the regulator’s website, it was revealed that with these four new additions, Colorado Securities Commissioner Gerald Rome has now signed orders mandating the cessation of eighteen ICOs in the state, with at least two more orders pending.

In August, CCN reported that the “ICO Task Force” convened in May by commissioner Rome within the Division of Securities under the aegis of DORA targeted three cryptocurrency companies namely Bionic Coin, Sybrelabs and Global Pay Net, eventually leading to similar regulatory action against them.

https://www.ccn.com/crackdown-colorado-regulator-takes-down-four-more-icos/

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin prices are low, but I think it will wait till the end of 2018 to get its price back. Because I hope that the price may come back in late last year.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

This is a view that until the problem of scalability is solved, uncontrollability and there will be no taxation, then in the future this will be repeated more often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: