Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125431 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Looking forward to the recovery of the market soon because its current state has really been down. Investors are depressed and coins have lost their values.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

I am sure that the prospects and prices of ICO depend on the general situation of the crypto market, but next year the situation may actually change for the better.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Definitely. I have lost hope completely for the growth of the  crypto market. I hope the market bounces back and recovers perhaps next year.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

if someone had followed the advice i gave to people 4 months ago, you would be now with money in your pockets. Noone cared about my words of danger.

NOW GET REKT!!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

This problem is the biggest at all. But is it bad? To my opinion everything that gives this dependence is not bad because when BTC’s price increases, alt coins’ prices grow too. Of course it is not good event but do not make a collapse from this dependence, it is like a minus but not the sentence.
valdepono

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

In this market, I would not sell anything
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Adapt to changes by buying and following the current trends in cryptocurrency. My view here is better than wallowing in depression due to the depressive state of the market, then maybe also recovering some cash and start buying tokens because of low market prices.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

This is not guaranteed but i believe it can go up but not as high as before. We will just hope that the market will continue to offer possibility of growing. The value is very unpredictable so we need to have high hopes.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

of course the market can recover again due to uncertainties that occur in crypto.
I do not know when that will happen, the exact time will answer.
now we need patience and trust in crypto because everything can happen anytime in the crypto world.

samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

it's hard to imagine the price of coins has increased again at the end of 2018, because at the moment there are still a lot of big coins that have not progressed, but all must be optimistic at the end of the year is the beginning of increasing coin prices

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

This problem is the biggest at all. But is it bad? To my opinion everything that gives this dependence is not bad because when BTC’s price increases, alt coins’ prices grow too. Of course it is not good event but do not make a collapse from this dependence, it is like a minus but not the sentence.
crypto is in a bad condition, the price of many coins that go down is very threatening to those who hold lots of coins. but if we can step and take the good side of this situation it is not bad, with low prices we can buy potential coins with small capital. in the future, Crypto will definitely grow and move better so you will get a big profit. the market is like a tidal wave and is currently experiencing severe depression.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

It is not the reason to drop out you coins. The market is oversold now, but the advantage of bitcoin and other top coins did not get to anywhere. And the market will be restored in the next half of year. Blockchain technology is very perspective, and with arrival of understanding of it to various spheres of activity, liquid coins will grow
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been in a terrifying state for quite a long time. I do not think that we can expect positive changes in the near future as it is still unlikely. No need to entertain unnecessary hopes
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

In depression, not so much the market as the crypto-currency investors themselves. All slowly lose hope, and the cost falls as quickly as possible. Do not expect a good market situation in the near future
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

Personally I tend to agree with those who opine that this whole thing is mostly artificially FUDded, for the ulterior motives of those very institutional investors who force "weak hands" to sell off, to be able to buy off them whatever they sell in their desperation.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

crypto is in a bad condition, the price of many coins that go down is very threatening to those who hold lots of coins. but if we can step and take the good side of this situation it is not bad, with low prices we can buy potential coins with small capital. in the future, Crypto will definitely grow and move better so you will get a big profit. the market is like a tidal wave and is currently experiencing severe depression.
The focus of miners are being divided into the bitcoin cash battle. Remember a lot of miners are still confusing about which is the one that will be followed by them. the battle of bitcoin cash has created a lot of fear in the market and that created a huge panic selling. You can see that from the chart.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
itasannah

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

I am sure that the price decline that is currently being experienced will definitely recover. We will wait until December and we hope that in that month the prices of all coins will increase. With the price of all these coins falling, many people panicked and they also sold coins at low prices. But if they still believe that crypto will rise again of course now many people will return to buy coins.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
The market is cyclical, but I do not expect its recovery earlier than a year and especially do not expect the recovery of most of the tokens whose projects stopped their development in 2018.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

It will take more than the end of the year to make the market could recover. the current state of much instability and has now been made the panic everywhere. If it is too expect a recovery towards the end of the year then it will only be a burden the mind alone for now because the recovery of the end of the year also is not necessarily the case.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

What we seen so far as regards to price dumping is not natural progression or retrogression rather, what we seen played out is outright selfishness and personal greed! Expect things to change as I can see many people losing their wealth!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: