Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Of course, there is a chance, because the market will grow in one way or another, and the fall is temporary!
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

I do not believe the bull run will start in December 2018. The year 2019 looks more feasible in all honesty. Most good coins are down but the devs are still working and developing their projects which is a very good sign.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

I think until the end of this year we will not see growth. It will take at least 1 year to restore the market. I'm betting on the end of 2019.

Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Anyone who closely watches the market should always be very vigilant and notice the slightest nuances that will allow him to determine the beginning of the market reversal, and it seems to me in the near future - perhaps even by the end of this year it will be possible to finally confirm that the market changed its trend.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Anyone who closely watches the market should always be very vigilant and notice the slightest nuances that will allow him to determine the beginning of the market reversal, and it seems to me in the near future - perhaps even by the end of this year it will be possible to finally confirm that the market changed its trend.
the crypto market will indeed continue to change trends, it has become our risk for everyone who joins the crypto market. we cannot change that, it is part of the instability of the crypto market that we must overcome. Current problems will probably be completed quickly, or even can continue for a very long time, we don't know.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

One thing I know for sure, there will be growth. However, no one knows when, and this is the main question. After all, if the market falls to $ 3,000 and then grows to $ 6,000, this will also be growth, and quite strong, but everyone expects the market to update its highest rates.

aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Now the protracted flat with fluctuations of 10%. I think we'll look at it for a while, then there should be growth, though small but growth.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

The recent market crash was painful as after 9 months of stability for BTC among $6-7K it lost it`s support  level and crashed. It will take time to recover and rebound to previous level. If that happens this year it will be a good base for an eventual next year bullish run in Q1.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Yeah. In serious depression actually and so are the bounty hunters and the crypto community. There is a very big community that was earning living from this industry and with its downfall they are now in serious problems, including me. So unless the cryptos hit back and get the bullish run again, we'll have to bear the depression.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

As you can see the market is already recovering slowly.. though i am expecting more dump in the coming days because a lot of people will want to sell to fund for their Christmas expensive, market will take off mid December, that's my opinion.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

Perhaps there are too many people to abandon this market, so the market is always in a state of dismal. So we can hardly invest while the risk is too high. I think I should wait if I buy now should hold for a long time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
in my opinion everything can happen and the possibility can happen without anyone knowing for sure and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on its own investors and the crypto currency and market are meaningless without the investor itself

and currently there are many factors that influence the price for the future, by starting the number of scam projects and ICO which only aim for pump & dump it will be very difficult for prices to be able to recovery. investors from now on should be smart to choose the right way to process their money so as not to make the market and themselves at risk.

Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

I am not sure about your words.
I mean any market is cyclic yes.  And nothing can grow or fall all time.
We have the 'bear' market now, it is obvious.
And the market will be restored and grow again, it is obvious too.
We have only one question. When?
I think the first half of 2019. We have only one month until the end of the year. It is not enough for full restore of market.
Dont forget it's should be grow about 500%.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market is in deep depression. I hope that it will not last as long as the depression in the stock market lasts.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

I think with the downward trend at the moment; the cryptocurrency market is impossible to happen the bull run at the end of this year 2018. In my point of view, the chance of the crypto market to recover is in 2019, when the global economy is improved, and the concerned demand grows like stock and real estate market.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

I think with the downward trend at the moment; the cryptocurrency market is impossible to happen the bull run at the end of this year 2018. In my point of view, the chance of the crypto market to recover is in 2019, when the global economy is improved, and the concerned demand grows like stock and real estate market.
Yes, you are right. So far the market is still very saturated, it's hard to get up. We must patiently wait for the next surprise. Bull run effects last year, maybe many of them sell their assets and others take part in the sell because prices continue to fall. Hopefully, in 2019 there will be positive news and prices can bounce.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

yes while the situation is exactly the same, despite the fact that there is a lot of positive news for cryptocurrency
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

in my opinion, market is still at down trend and we can't specify the time period that it takes to recover. It will surely need more time to recover from this huge drops. As investors waiting wit patiently is the key now.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

If you believe the market will recover at the end of 2018, then there's nothing to worry about right? This means there will be a recovery any time in the near future. That is how it works in this market. It's a seesaw ride or probably even a roller coaster ride to put it in better perspectives. Bottom line, a recovery will happen and everything will stabilize in due time.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Yes, you are right. So far the market is still very saturated, it's hard to get up. We must patiently wait for the next surprise. Bull run effects last year, maybe many of them sell their assets and others take part in the sell because prices continue to fall. Hopefully, in 2019 there will be positive news and prices can bounce.
Bullrun for this condition i think that's to hard with this situation, recover market still running mayben untill next year until ed of year 2019

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: