Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125434 times)
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

The cryptocurrency market falls over a year. This is a very long term for cryptocurrency. I think the recovery will begin in a few months.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

Well in my own opinion the crypto market has always followed such trend in the pass, it will rise and fall, so this is what is happening at the moment, and I believe it will rise up again, but I don't think it will be this 2018.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

There are chances for market recovery. It will be anyway. When will this happen? Most likely next year, but it is difficult to call a more difficult date.

rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

There is a chance for crypto to recover, but we cannot find out when this will happen. So far, people have only speculated on crypto prices, 2018 crypto will strengthen, the evidence is even weaker. Now, in your opinion, at the end of 2018 crypto will recover, that's just hope.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I think for sure the market price will recover soon, indeed now the price is still low but I hope it will end soon, prices will continue to rise, let's see what it looks like because it is hard to predict
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

There is hope for us all gradually the prices are increasing and the market is recovering do not give up now soon everything will be fine and balanced as it was its not easy but we have to hold on tight
The only thing you need to keep is your patience and the ability to invest at the right time, but if you don’t invest, you just lose these beautiful times, because they just pass and they cannot be returned.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I'm not certainly sure if its gonna pump this year. I can expect if there is just a slight pump and then continue to take the downward trends until 2019.
stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

Isn't it obvious? Even the blind can tell what the market is currently going through now, only thing left is hope.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

reminds me of that famous American depression. and as we know from centuries of experience, such periods are not forever and most importantly, it bring about new changes which are just necessary

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

Crypto market and its investors are in depression because this year is not going well till now as bears have a strong hold on this market till now and a revival can happen in next year because of Christmas is coming and we will see low participation of investors due to festival season.
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

If crypto market didnt show bull run until December, you can be sure that this year no bull run happens. Many traders know that all markets (also stocks) are falling in December because traders collect profits.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

The chances of a recovery in prices in the crypto market are about 50% to 50%. Prices will either rise or not. I hold the opinion that prices will increase. However, this is unlikely to happen before the end of 2018. The most optimistic term: the beginning of spring 2019

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

As we have seen, Bitcoin is the most lost and the best Ethereum altcoin. with the crypto cycle if prices decline will definitely rise again, many people believe at the end of this year. I don't see the return sign, I'm worried if the market needs more time to recover prices.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Anyone who closely watches the market should always be very vigilant and notice the slightest nuances that will allow him to determine the beginning of the market reversal, and it seems to me in the near future - perhaps even by the end of this year it will be possible to finally confirm that the market changed its trend.
Especially if you think McAfee was right, don't you think so? Because I think that this man is a liar and a populist. In most cases he is always looking for excuses for generalizing the situation, but this is his life and his manners.

He is just a smart man who only thinks of himself and these people can do anything for their benefit. Well all od us are like that, aren't we?

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

It is over now and market recovering. Slow but we all see positive changes here. I have a new hope now that I will not lose my money again.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

I'm not certainly sure if its gonna pump this year. I can expect if there is just a slight pump and then continue to take the downward trends until 2019.
Be realistic, nothing good will happen with cryptocurrencies in the next few years, because banking systems will be preparing for a very long time to create a very cozy place for investors around cryptocurrency.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

It is possible that to restore the market will need not only 2018, but the first half of 2019!
Yes, there is a possibility because it is already in the final chapter of the year and I think the bull is running out of time in fuelling the gas, most probably we need the whole next year to recover from the deficit.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

It is over now and market recovering. Slow but we all see positive changes here. I have a new hope now that I will not lose my money again.
Some currencies started to steadily grow in value. Agreed, that's quite slow but it's something! Speaking of the end of the year, we all remember last year all-time high by BTC. I mean maybe we won't be even close to the last year's prices but still can pump greatly. Let's be patient and wait  Cool
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

Some currencies started to steadily grow in value. Agreed, that's quite slow but it's something! Speaking of the end of the year, we all remember last year all-time high by BTC. I mean maybe we won't be even close to the last year's prices but still can pump greatly. Let's be patient and wait  Cool
Every day, altcoin and bitcoin always increase and also decline unexpectedly at all. I also agree this year must be different from the previous year. Because it is very difficult to reach that price, but we just enjoy the improvement process.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: