Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Yes! Crypto will have a chance of recovering! I think next year crypto market will recover and have a big pump like happened last year 2017. There are some good coins now in the marketplace that is pumping, you need to be alert so that you can buy that coin and hold it and then you can sell it and gain profit!
Moeda

Activity: 1542
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

What could be the basis that crypto prices will rise at the end of the year. I think there is currently no shadow in this matter. If all countries legalize exchange with crypto, I think the crypto price will grow fast.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I tend to the fact that there will be no market recovery in the near future because big market players want the crowd to sell their coins and after that the market will recover  Wink
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

Yes! Crypto will have a chance of recovering! I think next year crypto market will recover and have a big pump like happened last year 2017. There are some good coins now in the marketplace that is pumping, you need to be alert so that you can buy that coin and hold it and then you can sell it and gain profit!
Buy while the market still trying to finish the corrections, after this we will witness how things will fly again just like what happen last year, most of us got surprise when the value of each bitcoin went to almost 20k$ and all well known alts got the pumped as well, there's a need of assessing the market and ee to yourself if how far you can hold and wait for that another blast.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

yes I think there are still opportunities for the crypto market. I am optimistic that next year the crypto market will recover. the current decline will not make the crypto market fall. the decline that is happening now is a common thing in cryptocurrency. we don't need to panic to be patient for a few more months. we must always be optimistic that the market will return to green.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

the crypto market is experiencing a tremendous problem in its popularity. as it collapsed very quickly it waned out and many lost its interest and lose of hope about cryptocurrency.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Kerelinn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

I would not be astounded if development all of a sudden starts in the coming days. A frenzy on the crypto advertise is falsely made, in light of the fact that there are no crucial purposes behind such solid fall. Despite what might be expected, the news foundation is exceptionally positive at this point.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

it is jot the firat ti,e when cryptocurrency world suffers from soem problems but it has always found the way out so do not worry

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I would not be astounded if development all of a sudden starts in the coming days. A frenzy on the crypto advertise is falsely made, in light of the fact that there are no crucial purposes behind such solid fall. Despite what might be expected, the news foundation is exceptionally positive at this point.
it is just a temporary situation amd you will be sure that it is going to he quite short and we will see better days soon

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Of course this year I doubt that the market will recover , I believe that it takes more time to recover I think we will still walk in the sidewall for a long time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Even this end of the month i am not sure that market will recover this month, I think market will start to recover next year Jan ending when bakt exchange is launched

Not only the end of the month, it will run until the end of 2018 and it will probably get worse next year but I don't expect that to happen because everyone really hopes for the crypto world.
I think it's too easy, to conclude that crypto will run that fast. remember that developments will continue in the future, and this blockchain technology is needed. so in my opinion the next year the market will run better
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Indeed the crypto currency condition continues to decline but I see that it is a cycle in the market. I am very sure that this situation can recover as before. No one wants to lose sight of this situation, so I'm sure the crypto currency players will make every effort so the market can return to normal and trade can be active and crowded again. The market is very likely to recover but I'm not sure that the market can recover quickly. I'm not sure that until the end of this year the market can recover. All so tight that I'm not sure that the market can recover later this year. My view, the market will recover next year. To restore normal conditions takes a while because of this market globally and now many crypto currency players are no longer active. My prediction, next year the market will return to normal again, but it must be supported by the active role of crypto currency players. Without crypto currencies player's support and contribution, it is only a discourse.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

The crypto currency market is indeed in a state of depression. However, I am sure that this situation can be restored as soon as possible, as this fluctuating situation has continued throughout the year. I am sure that the time that only lasts a little this year can restore market conditions. All that might happen if all crypto currency players are aware and want to be more active in the market. The crypto currency market is just a game of bidding and demand so that it is easier to recover when more active crypto currency players.

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

There is no second thought that the crypto market in the bearish trend . Overall sentiment of the investors is negative but in my opinion ,it is short time depressions soon the market will come out of this mess.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

It is not so good to hear about the market getting so low and seemingly not recovering well enough. I guess the best thing that we can do today is to allow market for cryptocurrency to come in by allowing more shops or stores to accept cryptocurrency as payments. The real problem next would be is the idea of who else would want to use it. Perhaps a new change should be propose as to the usage of cryptocurrency so as not to abuse the way it is withdrawn immediately to get to stabilize the prices of cryptocurrency. I don't know it might work but for me these is the problem why anytime or any minute cryptocurrency values will go up or often worse down for almost no reason. Almost no reason because we will never knew immediately why. If you would agree on me, I think there is really a need to change that part of cryptocurrency usage setup.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

I would like to believe that yes it will recover , it will take few months , year or even more . But based on history it should recover Smiley I would not like to believe that crypto is dying . Just give it a little more time and see what happens Smiley

now what the market needs is time and patience. but many people panic when they see prices falling, so it's hard to give these two things now. the result is the market is in a bad situation.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

It is not so good to hear about the market getting so low and seemingly not recovering well enough. I guess the best thing that we can do today is to allow market for cryptocurrency to come in by allowing more shops or stores to accept cryptocurrency as payments. The real problem next would be is the idea of who else would want to use it. Perhaps a new change should be propose as to the usage of cryptocurrency so as not to abuse the way it is withdrawn immediately to get to stabilize the prices of cryptocurrency. I don't know it might work but for me these is the problem why anytime or any minute cryptocurrency values will go up or often worse down for almost no reason. Almost no reason because we will never knew immediately why. If you would agree on me, I think there is really a need to change that part of cryptocurrency usage setup.
Buying, selling, it's all good and interesting. The market is overheated. What is price, what is capitalization? This is the mood of the people. Many are tired of the number of new projects that can not do anything and were created just to deceive people. This is a complete disappointment to investors. We need to clean up the market, then we can move on.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

we are all tired of the long fall, but the market will not pay attention to it. It seems to me that growth will not start until next spring
Again, it turns out that everything is based only on an opinion based on emotions, because I still do not see any evidence graphs that you could analyze and share with us these graphs.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

This year has gone and still no signs for market recovery. The market should stop bleeding first and the recovery phase
can start after it. Hopefully, next year with the launch of BAKKT many new investors arrives to crypto and the bearish trend will end.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

Yes thats true. If 2017 is the best year for crypto, I think this year is one of their worst year ever. The market is in very serious depression and until now there are no indication that it will recover anytime soon. Almost all crypto are down and the market is red for almost a year. This market might take more than a year to adjust and recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: