Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 949

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

Some are saying, we are in multi year bear market and we will see rise in around 2020 (next Bitcoin halving).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:44:39 AM

market opportunities for recovered remains. But if you expect the year-end recovery happens then don't look forward to it. not as fast as it can market recovers because even have entered this past month with no signs of either in the price. most didn't take until next year to make a fresh green market returns.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

patience is running out and it seems that the market will fall still lower, it seems that the main players are trying to make us sell our cryptocurrency at a loss.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

I am sure there will always be opportunities for the market to bounce back, here back to the time problem which certainly will take a long time for the market to rise again, hopefully by the end of this year the market revival will slowly begin

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

I am sure there will always be opportunities for the market to bounce back, here back to the time problem which certainly will take a long time for the market to rise again, hopefully by the end of this year the market revival will slowly begin
I think so with you. Many whales are also trying to decrease crypto market by spreading many negative rumours. May be  they are  wanting for buying some btc and potential coinsat lower level. I strongly believe market will recover again.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

market opportunities for recovered remains. But if you expect the year-end recovery happens then don't look forward to it. not as fast as it can market recovers because even have entered this past month with no signs of either in the price. most didn't take until next year to make a fresh green market returns.
you're right, it looks like the prediction of the end of this year will be wrong. at present the market has no signs of recovering.

It looks like we have to be more patient again to wait until next year, i hope there will be very good changes in the future and the coin holders will stop feeling panicked.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

We dont know when the market will recover but for me if you are bullish on the blockchain tech and on the underlying tech on what altcoin or coin you have. Then no need to worry, your worry means nothing,  we need to think of a plan when investing, not with heart.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

There is no second thought that the crypto market in the bearish trend . Overall sentiment of the investors is negative but in my opinion ,it is short time depressions soon the market will come out of this mess.

All the best coins move down and this affects all Altcoin. We believe that the price of coins will surely recover, but when this happens when it is very difficult to predict. But I also hope that by the beginning of 2019, the price of coins has increased again.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
We were expecting a little increases at the end of the year at least but as usual bitcoin continued to amaze everyone and dropped to 3600 after breaking 6000 dollar support point.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Some are saying, we are in multi year bear market and we will see rise in around 2020 (next Bitcoin halving).

Over time, I also began to adhere to this idea, I also think that the market will be restored closer to mid-2021, this is my personal opinion, because I looked at many ideas on many sites and made up my opinion.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I think that the recovery of the market will begin after the news about etf and bakkt, before that it’s worth waiting

RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

There is no second thought that the crypto market in the bearish trend . Overall sentiment of the investors is negative but in my opinion ,it is short time depressions soon the market will come out of this mess.
it is not clear how soon. after the summit G20, now there is only negative news is flying everywhere. we need to wait and see what will happened in closer future
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

It is over now and market recovering. Slow but we all see positive changes here. I have a new hope now that I will not lose my money again.

Do not be in a hurry. The time for the recovery has not come yet. Probably, we will see some movement close to the end of the year, when Christmas is over. Now, you can invest in altcoins more as they are cheap.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

In my opinion, this process will not begin until February next year. Perhaps now there will be small attempts at growth, but they will not bring the desired. New big money should enter in  crypto. Only this event can greatly affect the market. But to predict, of course, it is very difficult at the moment. Anything could happen.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

1.) The "whales" (money men) have taken over the crypto space in order to manipulate it and create negative sentiment in the market which drives newcomers away (they control all major markets.)

2.) A breakthrough app which makes it so easy to do crypto that anyone could do it has not appeared in public yet.

3.) The establishment is in the battle of the ages to remain in control as they have for the last 2000+ years.  This is a race between private developers and best talent the corporations and governments can find.  The establishment creates negative sentiment towards crypto to buy more time for the development of their own blockchains.

4.) Folks have been pinched by central banks particularly hard since the beginning of the 1970's.  This general lack of free spending money in the economy acts like an additional pressure on the already tiny crypto markets where liquidity is even tighter (and controlled by establishment sanctioned whales.)  This setup keeps most people on the sidelines waiting for what they perceive as better opportunities for the precious few spare dollars they have.

5.) There is no question the current fiat era is reaching its mathematical end.  The controllers would have you believe it can go on forever, but it can't.  The system has to expand to a greater size from the prior year, every year, or the whole system collapses.  We are so close now, the establishment is running a 24/7, full spectrum distraction campaign in every aspect of life to keep this grave fact from reaching the consciousnesses of the masses.

6.) Once 13% of the population 'discovers' crypto, there will be an avalanche of money flowing into cryptocurrency assets.  This will overwhelm the controllers and the prices of cryptos will explode.

That's where we are right now.  As early adopters, it is our duty to act as ambassadors and spread the word to others.  It is important to get the concept of crypto (electronic money) embedded in the minds of as many people as we can.  The process is happening now, but only very slowly because of the effectiveness of the fear campaigns staged by the authorities to scare folks.

These are very bad people we are dealing with.  They will genocide people and take the world to war so it is all torn down rather than give up control.  That's why it is so important to spread the word now, peacefully, and with intention.  Once the masses wake up to this, the world of slavery we all live in now can start moving in a new direction for the first time in a very long time.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

indeed, I have to wait even though there is a market like this, and what I believe is that at the end of this year there has been a bullrun on the market. I have saved the results of all the bounties that I have gotten and I have kept it full until now, for that it takes patience to go through it now.

furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

I think that the market will not even begin to recover at the end of 2018. I think the recovery will begin closer to mid-2019. This would be a good case scenario.

pochinkin_77

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

i doubt taht depressoon is a suotable world as we have seen such situation before and we need to accept them
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

The market is controlled by manipulators. Regulation is very low. In this situation, anything can happen. It is likely that the pumps will turn on and prices will soar high. But maybe the opposite situation. It is very difficult to make predictions Smiley
pochinkin_77

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

I think that the market will not even begin to recover at the end of 2018. I think the recovery will begin closer to mid-2019. This would be a good case scenario.
cryptocurrency world is going down nd up and then down again so i am not sure taht we wishould make panic each time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: