Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Last year, the crypto market was oversaturated with forks (people received coins for having certain coins on their wallet, with money obtained almost from the "air"). Now there is an intoxication of an organism. It is cleared of unnecessary toxins (useless coins/tokens) and comes to an adequate financial condition. Pampas and dumps yet to come)))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market is depressed. Bitcoin continues its rapid decline and it is possible that its price could reach $ 1500 according to some analysts. But many investors continue to invest in cryptocurrency. I think that makes sense.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

As far as I know in the history of BTC, there have already been similar drops that showed similar falls that are now observed by all participants of the cryptocurrency market, but the outcome was one, then we are waiting for another wave of recovery.

Yes, there were several such falls, and each was accompanied by shouts about the end of the crypto market. Whenever this happens people just lose their heads, as during a bull run.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Of course, I believe in crypto and mostly all crypto enthusiasts believe in it. I hope that in the next year crypto market will recover. THe next bullrun must be stronger and faster in several times.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

As you can see, the end of 2018 has already arrived, and there is no question of a rise in prices in the cryptocurrency market. I think that we will not see growth at least until March 2019.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:03:28 PM

Will the market truly recover now? A lot of predictions have been made and it's like so many people are confused and are not sure of what would happen. I think the best decision would be that people should stop dumping, most especially dumpers in any category.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

The price decline is very long and torturous. Awaiting a tough year after bitcoin exploded in 2017. Expectations that were too high a few months earlier made disappointments quite deep, because the reality that happened was the opposite. Prices can recover, of course, but it takes time and is difficult to predict.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

Now that the market has entered a serious depression, Bitcoin is already ill, and the entire cryptocurrency market has been plagued by ICO abuse. I don't know if this disease can be cured, but I think many altcoins should disappear.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

I myself cannot guarantee that the crypto market will recover at the end of this year, because crypto is indeed quite difficult to predict, and I also do not dare to underestimate crypto capabilities. Because crypto is basically capable of giving a surprise by giving an increase in all coins in an instant. While crypto is still in high demand, I think crypto will always have the opportunity for its market prices to rise again.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Too many folks are looking ahead to a Battle of Bull Run and additionally too many folks are visiting be thwarted this year. Seriously cryptocurrencies are totally different from holidays and if December 2017 could be a optimistic year for Crypto do not expect that this year history can repeat as a result of cryptocurrency world could be a terribly wild and unpredictable world. Many people were assured that this month the Battle of Bull Run can begin, however we tend to are seeing a fall. Hope for growth this year is extremely little. possibly we are going to see market growth in 2019.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
surely there will be an opportunity for the market to recover, just the time is still unpredictable, if the market recovers at the end of 2018, surely there are many people who will sell the coils they have been waiting for all this time I also waited for that time to come to me.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

surely there will be an opportunity for the market to recover, just the time is still unpredictable, if the market recovers at the end of 2018, surely there are many people who will sell the coils they have been waiting for all this time I also waited for that time to come to me.
The dimension looks different this time If all that am reading in the news is true, and it is difficult to say who is saying the truth. If we consider the unspoken response of the ICO, most of them are looking toward the end of 2019 either to raise fund, get listed on exchange or to fulfill some part of the road-map. It will take quality time but there are slated plans of execution in the coming year also eg. the bakkt trade, SEC proposal review and the expect bitcoin halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

December has arrived, there is no improvement in the market, it is frustrating, isn't it? I didn't see too much light! I think that with the spread of panic sales, the price of crypto will fall further!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

December has arrived, there is no improvement in the market, it is frustrating, isn't it? I didn't see too much light! I think that with the spread of panic sales, the price of crypto will fall further!
certainly frustrating to see conditions that are still bad, do not know when there will be good growth. Crypto is still often up and down and unpredictable, which is sure the market will not continue like this and this condition will soon be over. after this passes Crypto will improve, waiting for a good time will occur.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

where are those stupids that have said, REPEATEDLY , that we should have already had at least 6 bull run, specially in December??? WHERE ARE THEY?? SHOW UP MISERABLES

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is in depression now, and it is struggling right now and everyday the price of coins is dumping.
Yes, there is a chance that the marketplace will recover, but it will takes time to make a fully recover.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Author is right. This year we should not wait for the increase, but we should wait for the decrease. This has its advantage, you can make a very good investment in the desired position of the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency portfolio is expected to increase in February-March 2019.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

What should affect the market at the end of 2018? To restore the market need a positive news background, and it will be only when the whales want it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Well, at the end of 2018 I doubt that the market will be able to recover, we are still falling and do not find the bottom what to say about the recovery , I think in a year can and will begin to recover

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

You are right, it takes a year for this calamity recovers. But if there were possible positive news for the related coin or even a majority of the cryptocurrency it will rise suddenly.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: