Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125422 times)
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:35:20 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Yes. I agree. This is clearly a market depression or its even worst than that. The chances of the market is at its highest but the question will be when. No one really knows how the market goes but we need to be optimistic. Thinking about the bad things can stress us and make us more stress. That could hinder our decisions and settle for short term trades, even selling our coins instead of hodling.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Yes, I also conducted an analysis that at the end of this year there will definitely be price increases. But the price increase is not as big as what happened at the end of 2017. But we also have to continue to think positively about the crypto-coin market. And this period of depression I am sure will definitely recover quickly.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

Try to vacation dont think about the market, we all alrady gets the party on 2017. Its time to you guys enjoy the bearish. To be honest i think this crypto market will backup with the next halving on 2020.
the advice you give is quite good, indeed we currently need a vacation.

i also think like that, the market will not be easy to recover. it took a long time to get the price to exceed the end of 2017. we must be more patient for the next few years.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

Better accept that there is no spring time this December.
We're in for a long crypto winter, 2019 might still be winter.

Or once institutions are ready and have accumulated a lot of crypto - they will release ETF, release Nasdaq crypto exchange, - start the next bull run.
It's all about control of the herd - us the sheep  Cry

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

Yes, if the crypto market is in a state of depression, it is true, but I am sure that changes will occur early this year, although not yet fully, most importantly there will be an increase in crypto which will slowly rise again and certainly all hope that it will run smoothly

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

It's better this month to invest and collect coins. The crypto market is indeed depressed, but with this condition, we can also get a golden opportunity. The golden opportunity is to get the price of coins very cheaply. The market will definitely rise again and you must remain patient.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Yes, it is very necessary to be patient when the Crypto market is in a depressed state like now, I personally overcome this by analyzing the movement of an Altcoin that is experiencing a very sharp drop in prices, so I will try to buy it and hold it back up.

stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

Even the end of the year does not guarantee that crypto will definitely increase. It is only a reference based on experience that happened once in the previous year. All crypto communities are only able to speculate according to their respective knowledge. Vulnerable to currency trading and investing in the project. It would be safer to invest in coins, even though the value is depreciated, but the potential for increased returns is still there.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

I can live with it (I mean the market depression). Being a hodler and having the job that brings me the main income, I can wait for 2 years and more. Finally, the market will run fast, and let us make money.

Alas, not everyone has additional work. Many threw everything and went headlong into crypto, and I am one of them. Now I have to suffer from my decision, because I almost don’t get paid at all, but I don’t want to sell tokens that are in my hold.
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Yes, it is true that the crypto and especially Bitcoin market is in depression. But that doesn't mean that it won't get back again. Though it will take some time, we can expect to see some positive changes by the end of 2018 and begining of 2019.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Don't think too bad of what has happened in the past few months because this is a great opportunity for me to buy Bitcoin at a cheap and a lot because if the price goes up again you will sell your house to invest it again.

When I see messages like yours, I clearly understand that now is not the best time to buy, and another recession will happen. I call it "market signs." I think it's better for us to all go on vacation, not for long. haha  Cheesy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
My views are similar to yours. I, too, think that improvements can be already by the end of the year. Depression must pass and the market will Wake up from sleep.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

In my opinion, this process will not begin until February next year. Perhaps now there will be small attempts at growth, but they will not bring the desired. New big money should enter in  crypto. Only this event can greatly affect the market. But to predict, of course, it is very difficult at the moment. Anything could happen.
in any case, I also believe that anything can happen soon. Since the beginning of 2018, there have been many predictions about the prospects for a cryptocurrency market, but only negative ones have come true.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

If i am going to ask chances are still there, it is now halfway of December, in two weeks more left before to end this year everything can be possible, market improvement and price increases can be very possible too.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

What we need to do in depression is to wait calmly. Because every move we make here can make us lose money. I'm not going to trade or buy-sell since I stayed in March. Because I have little money Smiley
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

I think that the market can recover in a month, maybe in a year, and maybe even more. No need to feed yourself with illusions, that soon everything will be fine. Of course, each of us wants the crypto market to finally begin to recover. But we should not allow hope to disarm us. An intelligent person believes in the best, but prepares for the worst.
2018 will end in a few weeks and there is no signal to go up. Many predictions and speculations, but no one can provide a truly accurate analysis because market movements are very difficult to control. Only the best hope, hopefully, next year there will be an increase.
Of course, each of us hopes that the market situation will improve. I would also like very much that the currency prices would finally start to rise. But you need a more realistic look at things. I suppose that the year 2019 will begin the same way as it ended 2018. Noticeable improvements will most likely begin in the summer and gain momentum by the autumn - the beginning of winter. I associate this with the fact that institutional investors must have enough time to buy at low prices and not influence their purchases on the growth rate. And the year 2019 marks the opening of new opportunities in the world of crypto currencies for institutional investors.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I also think a lot about this issue. I think at the present time we can not do anything. Let's hope it's stabilized and restored. I believe with the speed of technology development will help it grow back and quickly grow strong in the coming time.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

In my opinion, this process will not begin until February next year. Perhaps now there will be small attempts at growth, but they will not bring the desired. New big money should enter in  crypto. Only this event can greatly affect the market. But to predict, of course, it is very difficult at the moment. Anything could happen.
in any case, I also believe that anything can happen soon. Since the beginning of 2018, there have been many predictions about the prospects for a cryptocurrency market, but only negative ones have come true.

Until now, many people do not believe that the market will continue down the trend next year. They do not want to acknowledge this difficulty, which is why they are losing more and more
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

now we enter into a phase of depression where many traders start to get frustrated and choose to sell their assets, but many who see this phase are the normal stages

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

I think that this year it is already useless to wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Too little time left. And it is unlikely that those who manipulate the cryptocurrency market will start pumping up prices for cryptocurrencies at a time when many people will sell their coins at any price with the goal of buying Christmas presents.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: