Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:32:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125434 times)
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

Hi, I'm sure the market will need a lot of time to recover. But it will be green sooner or later.  Will many coins recover their prices? What do you think?
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
I think it takes more than a year for the market to recover. The economy of many countries is degrading and our markets are also being affected. Time to recover will be over 5 years and we can leave the market for a few years. Then we can go back and invest again.

heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

No matter what happens to the value of my holding currency this coming year I totally prioritize my will of holding it to get a better earnings. And I think the market will take more time to increase the value of any currencies that's why I keep buying more coins while their value is in the lowest price.

opv321

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

The cryptocurrency market has gone down a lot, but I am not afraid of it. Because I believe in cryptocurrency. I know that its price increases soon and there are many reasons.
youcansee

Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

I used to think that the market would recover quickly, but today there is no such certainty. I refrain from making any investments and look forward to spring 2019.
everyone hopes that next year will be their hope, whether the market moves according to what they expect or not. we just wait for what will change in the market next year

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

the crypto market is in depression for whole year market is going downtrend from last 9 months most of the coins dropped more than 90 percent of their prices so it will take time to recover once the positive news start we may see bull rally most probably in first quarter of next year
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

People were saying that BTC was the future, etc, and then it crashed. So I'm hoping this is a sign that btc is going to go back up sometime soon.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Yes, today, the market is very big problems, but still, I advise everyone not to panic, and to do other things, the bear will not always be on the market and the return of the bull is just a matter of time. I think that to restore the market does not need the end of 2018 and a few trillion dollars))) but when the market will collect them again, no one can know for sure)
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

The cryptocurrency market is actually more frustrating than giving hope. But really I'm sure it's just temporary and we can actually hope for the best. These are temporary difficulties that need to be overcome
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

I am very disappointed with the current crypto market. It is unstable and makes people in the world worry. I just hope that it can recover and grow. At the speed of current technology, I believe it will gradually recover and help it grow stronger and stronger than before.
I think it's wrong to be disappointed with the crypto market or the situation on it. Disappointed you can be yourself and your actions. Of course, I understand that the current situation in the market is triggered by the whales, but they didn't force you to invest in cryptocurrency and do all the things that led you to a bad financial situation. Only your decisions and actions put you in that position.
So in my opinion, it is more correct to determine what you did wrong, admit these mistakes, draw the right conclusions and work on.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Well. The picture is not so bad now. So I think we can breathe easy now and start thinking about new investments to new projects
maybe you can breathe easier today when you have the opportunity to buy cheap coins. But today, depression is not only a cryptocurrency market, but also in the doldrums of the majority of investors whose assets fell below the baseboard.
cryptocurremcy world is quite familiar with the different things and i may say taht i am not the only one who believe in it
if you analyze last year’s developments, then skeptics are impolite with the cryptocurrency results we saw in 2017. Of course, investors in 2016 earned good money in just one year.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

The market will be restored this year or not-only God knows. Personally, I'm not trying to analyze the situation and find some patterns for what is happening now - purely manipulative and how to predict it is impossible.
Barbatos

Activity: 272

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Of course, I knew that some people heard the news late, but 10 months... You certainly surprised me. The market will not recover in 2018. You can even not dream. Now it is all understood and no hope in this regard is not built.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

It is the end of 2018, and as we see there are no prerequisites for growth. I think to rebuild, we will need at least 1-2 years.

Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

The cryptocurrency market is actually more frustrating than giving hope. But really I'm sure it's just temporary and we can actually hope for the best. These are temporary difficulties that need to be overcome

Grin Grin Grin I think this is not temporary, this has happened for one year. Entering 2018 crypto prices continue to down, and there is no increase. Yes, 2019 hopes will reverse.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Yeah it will recover and boom up soon that is the power of cryptocurrency. Always proving its doubters wrong. Don't worry much of the current drop in price since that is the nature of crypto.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

Yeah it will recover and boom up soon that is the power of cryptocurrency. Always proving its doubters wrong. Don't worry much of the current drop in price since that is the nature of crypto.
Booms are explosive, crashes are prolonged.
It has always been like that in crypto - kind of opposite to the stock market.
But we need a piece of good news to light up the explosive growth. Better hope for Bakkt.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

Yes. The market is in great correction. But I think it will end soon. Most importantly, many teams continue to develop their products. I see a lot of positive news on projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
matricaria

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

At the moment, the market is going up. I am pleased to look at it, because I have not seen such a revival in the cryptocurrency market for a long time.

greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

In my opinion, until the end of 2018, the price of cryptocurrency cannot pump
until mid-2019, I'm sure the market price will return to normal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: