Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in depression  (Read 125426 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:16:33 PM

I believe the worst part of this long correction is behind us and market is in the early recovery phases currently. An exciting big bull run should follow in a few months time.
if the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take place on such a scale as is today, then the maximum prices for cryptocurrency, which were in 2017 and in early 2018, we can only see after 2 years or even more.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:06:32 PM

I believe the worst part of this long correction is behind us and market is in the early recovery phases currently. An exciting big bull run should follow in a few months time.
if the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take place on such a scale as is today, then the maximum prices for cryptocurrency, which were in 2017 and in early 2018, we can only see after 2 years or even more.

It is pretty hard to predict when we will see new highs, but once we will see new highs, the marketcap should be more than $1 trillion this time and it will be huge. All the press will talk about that, no doubt!
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:13:17 PM

It is pretty hard to predict when we will see new highs, but once we will see new highs, the marketcap should be more than $1 trillion this time and it will be huge. All the press will talk about that, no doubt!
to get a real result, everything should happen as you said, but up to the contrary.  First of all, the media should explain to the public about the importance and perspective of cryptocurrency in order to raise the popularity of cryptocurrency.  and should increase investment in the cryptocurrency market, which in fact will lead to an increase in capitalization.  And as a result of all that, the cryptocurrency market will show good growth and prices will rise not only for rating coins, but also for many new projects.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:34:00 PM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
You know, I used to get upset too, when prices on the market went down, it caused me a number of negative emotions that simply destroyed me from the inside. But fortunately, I made the right conclusions and now it absolutely doesn't upset me.
When prices drop low, I just buy coins that interest me. Later I sell them.
I assess the situation this way: if I can influence the situation or benefit from it, then I do it. If I can’t do anything to make money, then I don’t worry about it, just wait for the moment when I can make money. Additional stress makes you inattentive and weak. So don't be discouraged now. Over time, the market situation will get better.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:04:42 PM

I think we are now coming out of the depression stage and we are now heading towards appreciating stage. Many of us that keeps faith with the market will soon started to be happy because of the gained that bitcoin is going to start making in future.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:42:22 AM

The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Not to alarm the situation as far as I know this is a normal thing with crypto,

its a cycle we shall always experience and from the graph below am seeing us to be in the recovery process.

Nice share mate, the graph indicates that there's a cycle this industry has been following, so this situation can be reverse after, if you are investors who can manage to take for a while, waiting for the market to rise back can take some years but one thing for each supporters they always believe that crypto will bounce back and bring good benefits, keep it up.
looking at it from the graph, of course we think that we are in the recovery phase, we have gone through the worst times. until the price almost fell below $3k, and the price proved to be strengthening again and will rise again above $6k. we should prepare for recovery!
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:53:39 AM

there is hope that the market will recover, the market cannot be at a high side every time. i think it can lead to inflation there are times the scaling is required to regulate the price value. but the depression is not good to be too long as it may weaken the mind of investors. sooner than later the depression will be over.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:38:13 AM

I used to feel pessimistic because my token and altcoin prices were not exactly what I expected, but the cryptocurrency name also fluctuated in price, but later this year it will return to its original state.

[
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:17:03 AM

I am still optimistic that if the market will return again and the coin and altcoin prices will grow as before, indeed the market is experiencing very falling prices but this is the right time to buy.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:40:57 AM

I think we are now coming out of the depression stage and we are now heading towards appreciating stage. Many of us that keeps faith with the market will soon started to be happy because of the gained that bitcoin is going to start making in future.

We have come out of this depression, and the main thing about the market now is to stay stable for a while before the next bull run. If it continues waving, the next fall can happen. Hope, we will not see it.
ciang huang

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:48:01 PM

this will take a long time bro, if we look at the market Now there is progress and bitcoin, ethereum It's getting better this will bring good news for altcoin holders and tokens, investors will start to be interested again to buy

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:53:37 PM

I think the recovery of the cryptocurrency market will take the whole of 2019. We could see prices that cryptocurrencies had at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 not earlier than the second half of 2020.

ytaevv

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:51:15 PM

I am still optimistic that if the market will return again and the coin and altcoin prices will grow as before, indeed the market is experiencing very falling prices but this is the right time to buy.
Today the market shows a small growth, it is a good time to invest in small and cheap coins, which in a short time can bring x2-X3. https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:04:13 PM

I am fully confident that the market provides ideal conditions for profitable investments. After all, prices on the market are now at a minimum. You can make a profitable investment in the purchase of good coins. Now you just need to wait a bit and do not panic.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

Actually, I really agree with you that the current time is very good chance of a profitable investment.  But this only concerns the price of cryptocurrency, since the choice among all existing projects is very large and it is very difficult to do it.  I think that many investors already understand the difficulty of investing in projects that are not in the first ratings.

HELLO EVERYONE.
MidnightWolf

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:18:30 PM

To do this, you need to do an analysis and look for really popular projects in which professional teams are involved.  If the idea is interesting and necessary for society, then its relevance will not be subject to doubt.  Today, there are quite a few such projects on the cryptocurrency market, although they are lower in capitalization than the first dozen of the rating.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:40:40 PM

I see now that the market is trying to recover, and just as the market is getting better, bitcoin has gone up more than double the lowest price, and maybe later will be followed by altcoin
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:52:41 PM

I think the depression of crypto market is still happening now, the price of bitcoin is sharply rising but altcoins doesn’t do the same. So i think it will takes time for about half/ one year to recover the market and all back to normal.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:29:32 AM

I think the depression of crypto market is still happening now, the price of bitcoin is sharply rising but altcoins doesn’t do the same. So i think it will takes time for about half/ one year to recover the market and all back to normal.
what is normal? because the most important thing in the crypto market is the increase in trade that occurs. everything will be like this and I think it's still normal. would prefer if the market had a trade growth.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:36:05 AM

Our crypto market had a great recovery in Q2 of 2019. that was beyond the expectations of many investors. From these events, we can draw a conclusion that nothing cannot happen in this decentralized market. manipulation can take place easily and the price of the BTC can increase to $ 20k easily in the future. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: