Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📕📙📗Guidebook for ICO organizers and ICO investors📗📙📕  (Read 10592 times)
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I believe that in this market, start-ups need to be regulated, because of them we cannot earn money

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
ikoyou

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I believe that in this market, start-ups need to be regulated, because of them we cannot earn money
How do you imagine that? This is almost impossible to implement, all countries should adopt one law for startups and ico Projects, only in this case this type of activity will be regulated and scam ico will be sought
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I have long been disappointed in the ico and do not invest in it anymore. Tokens with ico are traded on exchanges below the ico price. Until bitcoin starts to grow, investing in ico is very dangerous. This is my personal opinion!
Last year, investing on ico was the good option to make your profit grow more faster. But it all change now since the market was so unstable. You can purchase your desired token more low price on ico on exchange.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Very good! One tip, before investing in an ICO one of the first things I do and go after information from team members (whether they are active at events or if they actually exist). There is a popular saying here in my country, "If I do not see it, I will not buy it." and I take this with me every time I look for a new investment.
samfei

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

The most important thing is to watch ICO traffic. If it is small or it is wound, it is likely that the ico Scam. Give me at least 3 ico which increased by 5-10 times of the price tokens on ico? Such ico is simply not present, so why invest I do not understand
nguyentheanh7777

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

The most important thing is to watch ICO traffic. If it is small or it is wound, it is likely that the ico Scam. Give me at least 3 ico which increased by 5-10 times of the price tokens on ico? Such ico is simply not present, so why invest I do not understand
Traffic can be spun. It is necessary to look not only at the traffic but also on the evaluation of such sites as icomarks, if the assessment is low then there is no sense in investing in ico
Concept86

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

"No human investigation can be called real science if it cannot be demonstrated mathematically".
Leonardo da Vinci
I don't remember him saying that? Where did you get that quote? Your Analytics I liked, but it would be easier to perceive if it was not a text form but as a video clip
rscuterajan

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

The article is designed for beginners, honestly not much new learned. But it was interesting to read. How often do you publish such articles?
thienha1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

As on the end of 2018, an average of 200-250 new ICO - Of these, 99% were unprofitable! Latest ico which can be profitable it companies xdac
augustito

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

Ico is now collecting very little money. People are afraid to invest, there was a lot of Scam for 2017-2018. Thank you for your deep analysis. I'll use your pictures in my presentation, if you don't mind.
You can see the analysis of coinmarketcap, but now the market is at the bottom, but the sphere of blockchain is growing and more and more large companies are introducing it into their product. It is necessary to invest in ico not for the sake of earning money, but for the sake of maintaining the project and the product that the ico offers
gangster001

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Ico is now collecting very little money. People are afraid to invest, there was a lot of Scam for 2017-2018. Thank you for your deep analysis. I'll use your pictures in my presentation, if you don't mind.
You can see the analysis of coinmarketcap, but now the market is at the bottom, but the sphere of blockchain is growing and more and more large companies are introducing it into their product. It is necessary to invest in ico not for the sake of earning money, but for the sake of maintaining the project and the product that the ico offers
This is then not an investment in ico, but charity turns out. You're thinking very strangely. Do you think the ICO of Pavel Durov has collected a huge amount of investment, just because investors wanted to support him, you are wrong
NekoMajo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

I lost a lot of money on ico and will never invest again. I bought eth for $ 250 and now it costs $ 80, I switched to stock trading now
Andrians

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Interesting the ico were already gone a very long time. On icomarks companies above estimates 9.5 for a long time not receive. I advise you to buy bitcoin when it falls to$1
bitcoin for $1, are you serious? The minimum it will drop to $ 1000 - 1500. In any case, there will be no growth now, but only a fall. But many experts say that the growth will be in 2021.
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

I hope that startup managers will listen to these requirements and then we will not see so many fraudulent projects on the market

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

This guidebook is very detailed. Thanks for sharing your opinion and knowledge about ICO

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
rochdi2016

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

It was interesting to read, very little water and a lot of information. Chart honestly did not immediately understand. You can make such articles already with specific examples of ico companies
kylebaxter123

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

It was interesting to read, very little water and a lot of information. Chart honestly did not immediately understand. You can make such articles already with specific examples of ico companies
What kind of company do you want to see, why do it? Now the interest in ico among investors is gone, because people realized that this is too dangerous an investment.
tunkhtyTBN

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

If ico traffic is less than 100 visitors, then who will invest in this ico? The article is not bad, but there are banal things that every investor should know
Syzis

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

One conclusion can be drawn from your analysis. It is necessary to invest in ico very carefully or it is better not to invest at all, because now it is impossible to find ico according to your parameters
fehu123

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

I hope that startup managers will listen to these requirements and then we will not see so many fraudulent projects on the market
There would be no fraud if people didn't invest in them. It is necessary to study all the information before investing, and people just throw money into different Scam projects
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: