Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont panic ! small marketcap = big profit after pumps. speculation !  (Read 751 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Well Spending your money on Cryptocurrency can make you a big profit in the future, And the right time to spend is really now the time was the value is very low, Definitely because the price is cheaper this time and when we catch another bull run all of your spendings became profit.

Well in turns of the news I really think there ain't anything that worthwhile to check to really pump the value right now the only good speculation right now if whales would again pump the market high, And if when will it be? Aside from another country accepting bitcoin and the manipulation of investors and whales I can not think of other stuff that can boost the value of bitcoin for now.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

I have been thinking about the market situation, I think there are many things some of these projects can do by start offering people part of the company instead of just these useless tokens that have no usecase, this could stop the dump in the token price because you see more than the present market situation but a big company in making. I know most of these projects are relying on BTC and Ethereum prices to pick so has for them to regain their value but I can tell you most of these projects are not coming back, we need to learn from history

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
waONE

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

if we look at the previous year it was true that when the market conditions were checking, a pump would occur which would occur afterwards, but all of that would still not happen because in cryptocurrency nobody would know in the future.

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Agree more smaller market cap,more room for future growth.But imagine if you bought for example ETH when it was 1k USD and now it will fall to 50 USD and then if it will sometime rise to 500 USD somebody can make 10x profit on it but you will be still in 50% loss.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

yep that marketcap reduction is definetely good in long term but I mean LONG term. it means there are gonna be long tough times for hodlers. They have to hold their huge bags for a year at least
At least five years to at least feel a profit, and not to collect the crumbs from the holiday table. Holding is not for those who want everything at once, for example, I would wait for the bottom of the coins.
wow no way dude 5 years it's too much. I think we will see new ATHs in 2020 or early 2021.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

Its is normal for the market to lose 90% before a massive bounce back, just look at the figures from before and you will see the same thing over and over again. The next one is going to be so massive that anyone buying now is going to be super rich by hodling a few years

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

before a massive bounce back,

i hope, this is only drop - before bounce back.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Dude with the tone of your voice I can sense an imparient attitude you have. Be patience and you will be rewarded greatly. No one really can give you an accurate explanation based on your post. If you expect a huge pump based on news then this market isnt fully based on products development but news puming and dumping.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

This is true that whenever you are investing in the time of small market cap in the crash market, actually you were doing a great job and a wise thinking. So, it is very sure if not in the near future but it is mandatory one day market will recover and enter into the high market cap. Then you will become millionaire in any time. So, panic is not necessary now just create more portfolio of your cryptocurrency.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Panic is something that everyone is always about worried you're right we need positive news and before this I found out about the news from expert analysis,cointelegraph Actually my first source is from speculation Maybe the news will boost the market.I personally want news about the new BTC HF and it will definitely raise the value of all crypto markets like last year's airdrop comparison.

yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

The market is bearish and the trend is persisting.  I will continue to hold and trade down or up as the case may be.  I think the market could turn for good and when you have good plan,  there will be success.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Investors have been waiting for almost a year withholding their coins for buying them at a decent price. But the market still is in the same condition and it can be because it is a volatile market. According to my logic investors should not be panic but keep patience for a little while.

Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

Like I've said countless times already, hodlers are usually the worst hit when the market nosedives forcing them to hodl even further, which therefore makes the incentive of hodling almost useless. But overall, a small marketcap is usually a recipe for a big jump, so in the end it's profitable for some and yet bad for some too.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

When the market crashes there are many opportunities to make money, that is true, but most of those opportunities come with a price and I'm not talking about money, most of the time the price that you will need to pay for getting amazing prices is that you will need to wait for a long time before you recover your investment, that is not a problem if you know from the beginning that is going to be the case but if you think you're going to recover your money in a matter of weeks then you are not going to be able to take advantage of the opportunities in the market.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Investors have been waiting for almost a year withholding their coins for buying them at a decent price. But the market still is in the same condition and it can be because it is a volatile market. According to my logic investors should not be panic but keep patience for a little while.

people said to keep patience,, but most of them didn't have patience,,
thats why the price down,, because people sell their crypto day by day in panic
i hope the strong hands will get huge rewards with their patience

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

If you wanna see news like "Facebook will run their own exchange", you just need to go to sleep then it'll happen in your dream. It'll never happen in real life for sure, of course Facebook is very interested in cryptocurrency but the real thing they interested in is blockchain technology so I don't think they'll take any action to run their own cryptocurrency or their own exchange Smiley). The only advice for you at the moment is "waiting"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

When I first got into crypto and the market dipped I did a panic sell to get my money back, over the next two weeks I shorted myself 10k in profits. First lesson, never sell at a loss and you will never lose.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

We all wait for the pump to happen, the panic at this time is normal. But for anyone who successfully passes this phase, they will become part of success. We all must continue to be patient and wait, so that we can determine the right momentum in making decisions. The world of digital currency is indeed very volatile and we must be able to react as well as possible.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

Indeed small marketcap enables to earn a big profit when the bullrun starts. But the thing is that we don't know yet if we are even near the bottom. You could make money by buying now, but there is also the possibility that we take more falls until the market has been totally cleaned from the useless coins and tokens.

Personally will wait a bit more before entering back in.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

i know, we all have cryptocurrencyes,

and my budget to goind to zero. my miiners is loged off.

what you think about news,  which news we want ? ETF? or something new? haw we can save market?

and if here is some expert about tradeing and blockchain, share your informations and predicts.

lets do it, SPECULATION !

(my english is bullshit, sorry)

i want news : " facebook will make new Cryptocurrency exchange"

and what news you want? what will sencitive news  for crypto bullrun?
Hey. Probably not one expert will tell you exactly when there will be a growth, simply by the fact that such experts do not exist, otherwise they would be billionaires. According to the news - well, I don `t know, probably when the United States will reduce the pressure on the crypt then we are waiting for a good growth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: