Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution  (Read 499 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

You dont have to kill Bitcoin Cash, they will destroy themselves. What kind of investors are interested buy this fork of fork of real Bitcoin? Noone, this project is dead and they know it, thats why they created another fork to collect more money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

This shitcoin flattered the crypto market and Bitcoin cash manipulated the price in the last quarter to take advantage from the he panic sellers. Also a bunch of negative feedbackers in this forum who made the fall possible.

aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

We always need to be more patient about the crypto market. It is hard and I am also losing hope, but I think there is still a chance that this market can offer us. I still believe that the market will recover, but nobody knows when.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Bitcoin cash is going to be killed. Look at the price of it. Those who are still holding bitcoin cash will soon be the poorest. Anyway, people are mostly panicking now and that's why the price is going lower. Therefore, no chance of forgetting the revolution rather wait for the new ATH.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto saw all these coming and think that if he reveal himself the whole market will depend on him and will also always take his words for action and he decides to decentralized it for every one to contribute his way of making it better but all we see are greedy and ego in the technology when two that were in this world and never think of do something like this but here claiming what is not theirs to be them, I wonder if they are satoshi what could have happen to this blockchain technology.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

This shitcoin flattered the crypto market and Bitcoin cash manipulated the price in the last quarter to take advantage from the he panic sellers. Also a bunch of negative feedbackers in this forum who made the fall possible.

yes lot of damage to the image of bitcoin

[/url]
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

I do not want to regret it later, although in the end I will regret if it is not as expected, what does all this mean if we give up not in time. Let time answer
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

Sooner,it would be revealed that even the forked coins are more of shitcoins than the original. Ego and greed among the top players are often responsible for these splits and whenever that happens the split result still becomes shitty. Go check the value of all the split coins they are not close the price of their parents and bch splitting from btc and further forking means the end for it

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

This encryption war. I think it will last for a long time. The fork coin BCHABC was completely controlled by one person. This completely affects the original intention of encryption. The whole market is very bad. Maybe the bear market will last for a long time.

andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

The behavior of Bitcoin cash has disappointed his followers, who have caused turmoil in the market because of their private interests!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I think everything will soon return to their seats. Yes, it's a big problem with BTH, but I don't think this is the main reason of our fall, most likely this is another manipulation of the market.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

Bitcoin cash have have kill of bitcoin price and make bitcoin drop more than 30%, before hardfork of bitcoin cash all of altcoin have normal price and after bitcoin cash all of altcoin and bitcoin price drop extremely.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Satoshi envisioned and created a peer to peer cryptocurrency.

Then Banks came and implemented a 3rd party version of it with the segregated witness. (creating a payment channel, aka akin to opening a bank account)
Satoshis bitcoin whitepaper, where does it say anything about 3rd party banking style bitcoin.
https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin.pdf

Bitcoin SV is continuation of Satoshis work, creation.
Bitcoin ABC is Chinese Miners view how things should be.
Bitcoin is how Banks want it to be.

If Satoshi wanted to create a segregated witness bitcoin he would have done so.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Its still a surprise how a fork coin like bitcoincash affects Btc so much that it drown it in pool of blood ,I hope bitcoincash never split in the first place ,the war going on between bitcoinABC and BitcoinSV is just plain stupid ,I bet one will have to die for the other one to survive so why split at all?

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

I think the bch fork will drag all bch further low, it is very interesting as their attempt to battle with bitcoin made them have war among themselves. The bch undoing is because of ego and fight for supremacy. Soon the may not be significant and btc will keep having an upper hand

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

This incident really shakes the positioning of cryptocurrencies in my heart. But I think Bitcoin cash may be multiplied several times if ABC wins the future, and centralized coins may be more suitable for the future, drawing conclusions from XRP.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution
I think the market is settling now and people are dumping bch sv, the whole issue will become clear enough at the end of the day when all becomes settled. My anger is just that i see the rivalry as a way of showing off or flaunting from both sides which is not necessary, at the expense of the minnows and red fishes

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

if by "kill" you mean some sort of attack against these forked shitcoins then i strongly disagree because attacks cost a lot and they don't solve anything in the long run.

instead we should start educating people so that they can understand the differences and also see past the advertisement and see the true face of these shitcoins. it doesn't stop at bitcoin cash! there is a lot of them out there and the harm is always being done to the whole market because of their existence.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

You dont have to kill Bitcoin Cash, they will destroy themselves. What kind of investors are interested buy this fork of fork of real Bitcoin? Noone, this project is dead and they know it, thats why they created another fork to collect more money.
I agree with you, as long as they have the money, they will continue this meaningless war. Here it seems to me that there will be no winners, it is already clear that because of them the whole market has been behind and it is not known when this will end. We can only wait and see how it all ends.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Its still a surprise how a fork coin like bitcoincash affects Btc so much that it drown it in pool of blood ,I hope bitcoincash never split in the first place ,the war going on between bitcoinABC and BitcoinSV is just plain stupid ,I bet one will have to die for the other one to survive so why split at all?

I also surprised the forking could affect bitcoin that much, from the beginning bch is only tools to make profit, there are no revolutionary that the coin offered, the coin become famous because it was created during bitcoin got transaction fee and speed problem, I dont really see any big things could be achieve with bch and now with the forking then I am sure it will become no value coin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: