Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution  (Read 499 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

BCH drama will end soon, it is frustrating to see how the drama has affected the price of bitcoin so much, we don't need to kill bch let it die naturally death, we all know the real one between the two let bch die natural desth.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

BCH drama will end soon, it is frustrating to see how the drama has affected the price of bitcoin so much, we don't need to kill bch let it die naturally death, we all know the real one between the two let bch die natural desth.
So sad when the BCH will eventually disappear after the fork, moreover the price of the coin result from the fork falls very deep,
hopefully this drama will end soon, because it has an impact on the price of bitcoin. be sincere and move on!
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

BCH drama will end soon,....................

Its going for a year and a half and will not end anytime soon. Most dont even know why it was created in the first place, certainly not the way it is used today. Now most are here for wrong reason.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

The bitcoin cash are going to be killed presently once the folks perceive that's additionally one among the foremost shit coin to take a position,for currently most of the issues were happening because of this forks thus folks have to be compelled to keep one's hands off from this hope as a result of it do additional negatives than the positives we are able to get.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Why don't we start thanking BCH hardfork? Because of their decision, I am pretty sure that those real investors are very happy reinvesting to their favorite altcoins and ofcourse, I am one of those happy investors. I felt sorry for those weak handed investors who did panic sell where in the end, they just reduced the number of their holdings when try to buy it back incorrectly or been affected by FOMOs. To be honest, I already lost 40% value of my investment because of this bear market but it is not a reason for me to sell my altcoins at lost but to hold it and add more to it by buying it back at a lower price. That will be the best choices for me.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution
One thing I have always learned with this market is to always be patient, and not to ever get emotional over things you cannot change but instead find good ways in which you can be taking advantage of the opportunity every condition brings. The fact that bitcoin cash is in the market now does not really mean much, the fact remains that the crypto market is here to stay, and in the long run, we will sure easily differentiate the real potential coins from the shit ones, when the market gets more matured, based on how they are going to all end in drain, leaving the ones with great product and usability. So for now, relax and buy the dips of those markets you believe in their long term.
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

The bitcoin cash are going to be killed presently once the folks perceive that's additionally one among the foremost shit coin to take a position,for currently most of the issues were happening because of this forks thus folks have to be compelled to keep one's hands off from this hope as a result of it do additional negatives than the positives we are able to get.

i did not understand you

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

BCH drama will end soon,....................

Its going for a year and a half and will not end anytime soon. Most dont even know why it was created in the first place, certainly not the way it is used today. Now most are here for wrong reason.

lol whats next bitcoin abc edfghijadsfgdfg lol how can people be stupid to support this

[/url]
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

You dont have to kill Bitcoin Cash, they will destroy themselves. What kind of investors are interested buy this fork of fork of real Bitcoin? Noone, this project is dead and they know it, thats why they created another fork to collect more money.
Lol. One other way to put it which is more like what we are gradually seeing now anyway. No matter how Roger Ver wants to keep putting his shit coin in limelight, it will end up down the drain for the shit coin it is eventually and the only thing that is making it still manage to still stay in the top coins in the market based on its market cap is because Roger was an early investor in bitcoin but because of greed, he totally lost his sense of integrity to know what is right and what is wrong. I guess we will just have to wait and see how events will end up turning out to be.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

The internal differences in Bitcoin cash have led to market turmoil, which also allows us to see the vulnerability of crypto,because when most choose to sell crypto, no coins can resist this decline!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
flicbecomnews

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

I'm tired of such hills
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

BCH is not the whole cryptocurrency market, so we need to wait until the situation with the hard forks settles and the positive news related to Bitcoin begins ...
helmihamcont

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Just HOLD
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

i dont understand why we should kill bitcoin cash because its a fork that does a damage to bitcoin or what? or bitcoin cash is really something bad? i read some people here and heres is another question how do its communtity tries to kill bitcoin?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Soon everything will stop, so you need a little time to wait, and over time the situation will become calmer!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

kill bitcoin cash, or forget this crypto revolution

I have never been a fan of bitcoin cash but I would say trying to pin the current predicament of the entire market is a little bit amateur, even though the hash war caused by bitcoin cash had some kind of bearing on the crash it is not entirely the cause. Besides that, over the years bitcoin cash has managed to prove itself as a competent contender in the market

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀