Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody bought masternode in this trubulent times?  (Read 85 times)
jeffytune (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Peace not piece.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

I am thinking of pivx mn.

Please share your thoughts.
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

I think if you willing to try long term invest MN not bad, but you must allways seeing btc moving. I allways calculate my capital to fiat. And carefull with shit MN, many scam MN, their just doing presale than dump with money at their bag. Do your own research. That just my opinion.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

I am thinking of pivx mn.

Please share your thoughts.

Good afternoon, as I have mentioned in another comment as well, I am a masternode seeker myself. Turbulent times indeed, however the most value for money financial opportunities are born during these periods. Apart from VeChain Masternode which was my dream, and Dash which I missed it before my hands, I found a very generous, yet affordable masternodes program in Modern Finance Chain (MFX), and the project has already reached its soft cap. I am curious to see where it will land after a multi month alt-rally.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

It seems to me that people just have very little money for this, because as far as I remember, the masternode requirement is a large number of coins on the balance sheet, but today there are simply no such number of coins.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

No doubt today is a good day for us to buy a masternode-coin and holding it for a while, Pivx also is a good project to begin with.
but why do not you try to diversify it by buying a low-tier masternode ? it is way more profitable compared to buying Pivx alone.
currently we need $7500 more or less to buy 1 pivx node,
why do not you buy and set up 2 different masternode instead ? like Horizen and Bitsend masternode ?
Horizen is a good project and Bitsend right now is definitely on its buy range. and you still have something left for you to buy another masternode coin to increase your portfolio.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

PIVX coin is good to hold and possible good to earn even a single masternode. But its price was terribly high. I can recommend you Airwire token, they have set up a masternode and right now, each masternode only costs 200+ usd because of dip price. And their blockchain was inspired by the PIVX coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: