Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This bloodbath shows that more than 95% altcoin holders were just speculators  (Read 902 times)
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

The falling is not the end. We can take advantages to buy and hold at this time. Remember to manage your assets well.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

In most cases, altcoins can really be considered a speculative coin, which today still has a lot of positive aspects. It always happens in different ways, but sometimes it happens that altcoins can be considered a good start.
However, the most speculative coin is bitcoin. Not having good functional qualities, with seven transactions per second, it still has a level of capitalization with such a large margin from the rest of cryptocurrencies, because before that it had grown very well in price. This was shown by one of the polls of Bitcoin holders when they were asked if they would invest in Bitcoin if they knew that it would not increase in value. Almost everyone replied in the negative.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

not at all, just people are afraid for money that they have. that is quite natural instinct. I belive in crypto, but, unfortunately, I have to sell, because I need to eat, to feed my family, to buy goods...
This is the same reason why most persons are selling at a big loss some others are just worn out from the long unending bear run.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

The reason for investment in cryptocurrency for many people is to make profit, this is  different from speculating because the moment people see losses on their investment, the sell. I think this is the logical thing to do!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

It is not surprising that people are here to make money. It is usual for every industry and there is always a small percentage of believers, but as the history shows, these 5 percent are getting the most possible profit. Keep holding guys!

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

For bounty hunters, cryptocurrency is our job, so we have a better understanding of encryption and ICO, but for other investors, they want to get rich overnight through cryptocurrencies, so they become speculators !

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Speculation is generally normal for the cryptocurrency world. I think that all this definitely should show the level of interest of people to this or that project. There are different speculations. This is a market here without any speculation.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

If it's untrue then how all are in free fall?

No distinction of currency coins, privacy coins, tokens, blockchains, protocols, utilities etc.

All are falling.

Sadly yes, Most investors were hyped by the success stories of Bitcoin Millionaires and Easy money promised from ICO, dumb money were invested in some past ICO without really knowing the risk of it. Now many investors who invested during ATH or failed to sell their bags are burnt.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

I disagree, manipulation has turned altcoin holders to speculator, they are selling into hand of whales, it is easy for whales to manipulate the holders that is why you think most altcoin holders are speculators .

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

No distinction of currency coins, privacy coins, tokens, blockchains, protocols, utilities etc.

All are falling.

The market was artificially pushed up, and most projects are weak or simply tightly connected with BTC. We need a revolution to change the situation. Major manipulators will return things to the way they were long after the downfall
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Crypto is base on speculation and nothing is wrong with that. The coins are falling because of panic selling as people are afraid to lose their funds. They invested more than they can afford to lose and now capitulating from the market. Speculators are also selling low or shorting as they believe the market will drop further.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Lots of alternatives are based purely on speculation and not on actual use or the ability to generate revenue from the product or service so they're being sold as panic hits the market but there's strong indicators that the current dip is being bought up by new investors just as other are leaving so that's definitely a plus

Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

In a decentralized world where no one could control nobody there is a chance that all that have happen currently is a manipulation by the whales in my opinion. If you say that 95% of holders were just speculators i think it is not true. I am holding my coins ever since and monitor it and it seems that there are forces that pushes the prices down.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

If it's untrue then how all are in free fall? No distinction of currency coins, privacy coins, tokens, blockchains, protocols, utilities etc.

All are falling.

Of course, why should we expect the other way around? That can be a big problem with this industry...this is the industry where speculators are congregating and now that things are not doing well these speculators are gone as many of them got burned lost money and will never come back to cryptocurrency for a long, long time not unless there can be incentives for them to get back. Not just speculators actually but also scammers and hackers...
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

It should be understood that it does not depend on the coin holders, but on those who have more of them. There may be a thousand people who hold 10 coins each, or several people who own a hundred thousand each. So they can influence the value of the coins with their own manipulations, not individual people.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

No it doesn't show that.

Most of the tokens dropping because there is no demand. Without volüme even a small sell order crashing altcoins.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

We already knew that people who are interested in bitcoin are usually people who are trying put their fiat
currency into crypto currency and take out more fiat currency in exchange. That is not what bitcoin and crypto is, I have been saying this for 5 years now, yes it is important that bitcoin price goes up because we want people to get to know bitcoin and that is the quickest way for it but that happens only if you buy bitcoin, when you start to sell your coins price only drops and nothing else.

People should realize that there are more to crypto currencies than just putting money inside and taking more money out of it. I am sick of this understanding that we are in a stock market type of deal, we are not! We are in a revolutionary thing that could change the whole world only if you could stop thinking about your profits for a second.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

All are falling.
The whole market is built on speculation, even now. Many at the first opportunity to make a profit, reinvest their capital and this is at best, and many just go and devastate.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

I disagree, manipulation has turned altcoin holders to speculator, they are selling into hand of whales, it is easy for whales to manipulate the holders that is why you think most altcoin holders are speculators .
And what difference does it make if, in any case, it is HOLDERS that doesn’t matter who they are, usually small investors or big whales who have been on the market for a very long time. Anyway, they will speculate
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

All are falling.

No doubt what you are saying is true, but we investors are governed by our emotions we are swayed by the majority actions and decision, if there are fuds we tend to believe that it's the end it's like a domino effect even if we still want to continue it's time for us to chance our mindset.
If that is the case then investors need to find a way to strengthen their will, it is true that sometimes FUD can be very strong but it is nothing compared to the potential that cryptocurrencies have to change the world, this is why despite the FUD I am still holding my coins because I know that sooner or later the price will recover because the adoption of most coins will go up as the people realize their incredible potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: