Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Last quarter hope?  (Read 2574 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

Apparently last quarter hope is dashed, everyone is licking their wounds in cryptocurrency market. The truth of the matter is this, cryptocurrency has lots of potential aside price speculation of cryptocurrency asset in the market, we should focus on development of crypto!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

Yes this is frustrating, I was waiting for last quarter from 6months the only hope was the price will go up but it is unbearable at this moment, also the value is still dropping which means there are is no stability. I have changed my plans now to Hodl again until the value reaches the reasonable price I am not going to sell.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.
Of course it will not, from an empty space it will not appear. We are waiting for stabilization first, and then support, and only then the bulls and the inflow of investments and everything else.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

I guess there is few more days for the end of the year lets wait and see how this crypto changes, yes this is really annoying if the price drops continuously we have to make a note on it as anything can happen in crypto trading we must believe in this for a change in our lives. still, a lot of people are making money in day trading and make use of it. Plan according to that If you have any idea.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Crypto markets can be surprising.  We could see bitcoin triple in a month, it has happened in the past.  My main point is never say never.  Thats why I never advise shorting bitcoin because the momentum can change just like that.  Even if it doesn't soar up within the next month we still get an opportunity to accumulate more cheap coins.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Crypto markets can be surprising.  We could see bitcoin triple in a month, it has happened in the past.  My main point is never say never.  Thats why I never advise shorting bitcoin because the momentum can change just like that.  Even if it doesn't soar up within the next month we still get an opportunity to accumulate more cheap coins.

We all know that as we have seen that happened before but this time seem to be the most devastating when funds are being withdrawn and we thought its been the bottom of it all so we were buying. ITs just disappointing to see that this dumps are orchestrated after the fork of BCH which the people behind it are the ones we thought are trying to prove how successful blockchain technology can be.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

I guess there is few more days for the end of the year lets wait and see how this crypto changes, yes this is really annoying if the price drops continuously we have to make a note on it as anything can happen in crypto trading we must believe in this for a change in our lives. still, a lot of people are making money in day trading and make use of it. Plan according to that If you have any idea.
how it is possible to planing anything in the cryptocurrency market. You can certainly determine for yourself the strategy of Money Management. but it must be flexible too

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

I don't think there is no bull run in this years. Market conditions are still falling and there is no sign to recover.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Fully agree with you. It is possible that there will be a slight increase against the background of the current fall .. The launch of the Bakkt platform was postponed until the end of January. Maybe then we will see a little movement ...
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Yes, the real bull market is not visible in December, there may be another strong fall before the holidays. But all this will be decided not by us but by the whales who have a lot of money. Before the adoption of etf by logic, there must still be a huge fall in order for there to be a huge increase on this news.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

It is very reasonable if you are pessimistic about the bull run this year, because for almost a year the crypto price has continued to decline, but seeing the history that happened last year, the bull run could happen at the end of the year, because last year Bitcoin could rise very high in 2 weeks time. so everything is still possible this year. Spirit!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

The situations in the cryptocurrency market is so saddening to only those who have fixed their mind thinking that bull run always comes in the last quarter of the year, no daught the year 2018 have been a very challenging year for the entire cryptocurrency market but the fact still remains that we must take into account how volatile the market can be at every point. And at that the condition can still change at any point in time let keep the hope alive.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

I'm guessing people came to the crypto industry willingly. They knew it was a high-risk business. Everyone who wants to get income should be able to wait. The collapse of the market, which happened recently was created artificially. Let's not make hasty/unfounded conclusions. Let's give crypto time (at least until 2020).

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
paradigmaV

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

It seems to me that many big players are out of the game. She has ceased to be interesting. They will wait a long time to come back. But for this, there must be prospects ... The market is very manipulative and this fact scares many investors and traders.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

My personal opinion is that this year there will be insignificant market trends. And the crypt will behave in such a way that users of cryptocurrency could sell everything they have in their wallets. And then, who has a lot of capital, simply buys a large amount of a crypt.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Yes there's have been a hope this last quarter. It is just to end of the second month of this last quarter and December is coming which month most prediction of bullrun will arrived. Just wait and think positive, good news is coming before to end this year.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

As my friend says, he entered bitcoin a long time ago and is still in the black, until he begins to worry I am also calm.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Yeah it looks like it's going to have to be 2019, unless something miraculous happens in the next 40 days to turn things around.

Simply saying that the market price is back, the last quarter is not likely to appear until the price drops. And we will recognize the last quarter in early 2019. But I do not expect the last quarter to occur occurs at all Cry.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

There is not any hope, man. We have totally bearish market which is not promising. I think that we could see another crypto-boom not earlier than in 2020, but there could be some outliers like Ripple in the recent months.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

For last quarter hope all I could say is that do not expect too much from it or you will just be disappointed if it would not turn up to your expectation just like what most of crypto enthusiast had predicted that a bull run will start on October but until now where almost in December but there's still no signs of the coming bull run so maybe I could say that the bull had gone somewhere else.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: