Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!!  (Read 2078 times)
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

don't panic and hold your coins and wait for good time there is no doubt that crypto market will be recover because after every dip market go to up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
If you can't stand the market conditions like this, go sell all your coins and you won't get any profit at all. But if you want to stay hodling and believe in the future of crypto. Don't be a panic seller and you won't regret it because the profits will await you in the future.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
nothing can force you to hold or sell.
you who have full rights to your decision.
do not ask as if someone is forcing you into the crypto world.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

It's certainly a dangerous time right now. It could all turn out to be for the best if the price drops manage to draw in significant new money. But this is just hope rather than a logical expectation. If you're sitting on a loss now, then I would say just hold long-term and forget about the current price drops. It is certainly hard though, and we are all feeling it.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

In this bad market, people who are calm will get profit, when the market turns to bullish. The biggest reason for the current situation is the panic sales. In the meantime, no one can give you advice on what to do, but i think you should try to stand.

Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

In this bad market, people who are calm will get profit, when the market turns to bullish. The biggest reason for the current situation is the panic sales. In the meantime, no one can give you advice on what to do, but i think you should try to stand.

I think that even the most calm people are a little bit nervous now Smiley But of course we already waited for so long so I think we can wait for some more time.
Market will not die so simple.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

difficult to predict until when this decline will occur, maybe until the beginning of 2019. but we don't become panic selling, it will harm us and benefit those who use it. keep hold of the coins you have, don't sell them. buy little by little while the price is still cheap.

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

If you can still cash out when you still have minimum lost, cash it out immediately and you can buy back on it after it reaches its lowest again. But if it is already too late for that. You have no choice but to hold your funds until the drop is over.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

If you don't want to be left with empty pocket, you should sell your coins when it goes below 10%.
There are 2 kind of holders, long time holder and short time holder.
If you are a short time holder, you should have limit price when to sell your coin, but if you a long time holders, you don't need to worry about this price.

Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

the market is still often up and down, yesterday only rose a few percent and is now down again. If you sell it, you will lose because it is far from the price when you bought it, it's better to wait until the market is stable and the coins you have at least have been profitable even if only a few percent, than you will lose. believe that the market will definitely rise, it will not continue like this and in the future Crypto will be more advanced and grow better.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:13:46 AM

difficult to predict until when this decline will occur, maybe until the beginning of 2019. but we don't become panic selling, it will harm us and benefit those who use it. keep hold of the coins you have, don't sell them. buy little by little while the price is still cheap.
you are right,
now we don't know how long the market will decline, but i know that crypto will continue to grow. we just need to be patient, sooner or later all will grow again. panic will not help you, such an attitude will increasingly make the market more chaotic and will continue to empty your wallet.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

Indeed this time is drawbacks for a lot of cryptos. large price reduction makes the results hard to be detained again because of the fear of getting dropped. If secured then did cut loss before it becomes deeper again. But if you still have hope and believe so resistant to long-term results.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:42:57 AM

If you're expecting a decent profit hodl atleast until the top of the year, this dump can recover terribly before long and do not hurry to sell in panic. notably once the market is dropping, hope for a positive modification terribly before long.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

I think selling right now will only lead us to loss. I think patient for a little while will be better option.
It should increase again after the condition became stable.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:17 AM

Donot be panicky be cool to make investment as there is  lot selling pressure remember money saved is money earned.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:09:46 AM

Don't sell, instead buy.additional coins. Choose the top 5 coins. These coins are offered at a very low prices now. If in case, these coins go down further, buy additional coins again. Then, wait long term or until the next bull run. The market will surely go bullish in one year or two.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

If you had followed rule #1 of investing in crypto: Invest only what you can afford to lose, then you can hodl for a long time.
If you have plans of using that fiat that you used to purchase crypto within 12 months, I suggest you monitor the market daily as it's possible that you can still lose 50% of it or even more.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

yes we nee dto remembr tagt it is really dangeroud tomsell evrything at the first sight of the problems as we need our money

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Yes, no one will hear or read. They'll just do it their way. No one cares about the fact that all essentially depends on what will be the market. Sell on the downside-it's bad, buy on the downside - it's good

Everyone has their own situation. My friend moved to another city and was forced to sell their BTC at a price of 4,600 dollars apiece. He needed the money . Someone thinks that soon BTC will be 2000 $ and sells . These people have every right to be. It is their cryptocurrency and they have the right to do anything with it.
it is extremelly bad fpr a person not to trust his pr her own intuition and to feel taht he pr she should sell in order to save

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

it is strange how peopel know everything about panoc selling hut thet still wajt to do this as they think taht they will save

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: