Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!!  (Read 2078 times)
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

If you have already produced fear, why do you insist? Sales crypto may be a good choice, it will make you feel relaxed, isn't it?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quitthis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

I still hold some coind even if thay are red right now. But will wait a bit more since BTC  can't fall forever. I think selling now (IMO) will give me headache in Jan or Feb. The market will bounce back and start to get green again.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

If you do a research project and see that the project has a future. Then leave for long storage. Here panic is a bad adviser. Maybe your bought coins or tokens will earn you a good profit for a year or two. You still lost 30-60% so it makes no sense to sell now. There are a lot of such situations now.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

This is the time that we buy at the lowest price and wait for bullrun starts again.  This is the time that we cannot ignore because all of us are wanted to but at the cheapest price so this is it brothers and sisters buy now, sell at bullrun starts.  Wink

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
thatvisntrue ahd i think that the major fact os not onlybdo jot sell in panic bit do not buy cryptocurrency withput proper thinking

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

This is the time that we buy at the lowest price and wait for bullrun starts again.  This is the time that we cannot ignore because all of us are wanted to but at the cheapest price so this is it brothers and sisters buy now, sell at bullrun starts.  Wink
if you think properly before buying you can avoid panic selling as you will be sure in your cryptocurrency and you will not be worried

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

So well who merges into a minus we buy at the lowest prices. Take a moment. 90% chance that the market will recover again.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

Don't be easily influenced by friends ...
But I understand if what you do is invest, surely you feel panic. But, first do a deep analysis before deciding.
After all, this is indeed a market risk. But, if you really really doubt the value of your coins, just sell and replace the investment with coins that have great potential. You can see potential coin developments in reliable sources.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

the best way not to do anything stupid is to try to look at the rates less. And be prepared that prices will fall even lower. The recovery of some altcoins that we are seeing now is all a hoax. Better now nothing to buy and nothing to sell. if will be able to sell some assets to breakeven, I would have done it. And wait.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad
The best remedy is to buy more to reduce your capital index as the price is much cheaper than your previous buying price but this will need another money from your pocket. Anyway, dropping by 10 to 15% is not bad as the volatility of market price is too high. Your last option is to keep your composure not to panic as this will bounce back soon and selling at the losing price is not a good idea.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

No one can predict how long this market value price will continues to goes down.What we should do is to hold and hold so that our pocket is not empty.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

If you bought the coins for profits then i suggest that you exit now while you loss is still 10% but if you hae researched the project and seen that it has the potential to make a difference in the world , then don't be bothered by the price of coin at present

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

The current market cycle is relatively easy to fall within a few hours which makes it very difficult to trade. But we must be able to continue profitably if not the wallet will be empty. I am still hesitant to start trading in the current market conditions, the altcoin has fallen and in my opinion is quite potential is Riple with relatively more stable prices and a surprising increase in position.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

No one can predict how long this market value price will continues to goes down.What we should do is to hold and hold so that our pocket is not empty.

Sell it now will mean lose, leave with nothing. I think that the whales are doing just that, pushing the price so they can buy tokens for a very low price. I would not be surprised if the price will continue to fall on Bitcoin, now it is almost impossible to predict the actions of the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

It would be foolish to sell these coins after such a fall. If you are afraid for your investments it is better to wait for more favorable conditions for sale to reach a minimum loss.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

A little patience will make a difference in your life, indeed that is how the crypto market, ups and downs have become commonplace, only people who are patient and think clearly will be lucky.

only a few suggestions from me, hold your assets at least 2 months from now.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Of course, such a sharp drop in the market affects everyone. On investors, on developers. At all who can either be associated with these. But do not panic. Not now.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

Well, it depends on the situation in next few days , if we break another resistance we could see price 3000USD per Bitcoin, 70USD per Ethereum and this will be very difficult to see for many holders. So maybe there will be another massive dump.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
vila_is_will

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Panic is unstopable but you can hold the coin by brave heart
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Why panic when you can buy very profitable. Someone sees in the fall the end of cryptocurrency. I see a good deal. I'm going to buy more coins while I have a chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: