Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market still in the early stages of Collapse, only the Stupid buy this early  (Read 745 times)
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

ya i agree i would atleast wait, instead of catching a falling knife that is never a smart idea! but people seem so afraid of missing out that they instead catches some heavy losses before it eventualy will turn to the upside, but it will take sometime i guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

I know that majority will soon regret, sooner the price of bitcoin will escalate. There is no perfect speculator or analyst that I can hold on his or her words to either buy or sell bitcoin. Just be wise.
Zin-Zang (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

I know that majority will soon regret, sooner the price of bitcoin will escalate. There is no perfect speculator or analyst that I can hold on his or her words to either buy or sell bitcoin. Just be wise.

Guy the miners that make btc work are shorting, who knows more about btc than them.

If the miners are shorting then BTC is Fucked, no way to deny that.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

we do not know this situation is the last point of the price decline or the price will be much lower. we must be careful in looking at market conditions and must be careful in making policies to buy or sell. in my opinion, now is one of the right times because the crypto price is at its lowest level this month.
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Guy the miners that make btc work are shorting, who knows more about btc than them.

If the miners are shorting then BTC is Fucked, no way to deny that.

BTC was always fucked, we all knew that, and we knew it would end this way,

Two or Three reasons

1.) No free electricity anymore in china, that door got closed last year
2.) Bitmain is giving away s-9s they have no value
3.) it now costs more to mine, than the what you 'win', running a s-9 miner right now means you lose $2/day, per machine,

Lastly, real miners only mine for a profit, only 'virtual miners' mine for a loss, just like HODL-ers hold 'virtual shit' and wait for a virtual gain.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
Merited by European Central Bank (2)

Early stages of collapse ? Holy cow  .  how can you say early when we already experienced this down fall for a verry long time already  .  if im not mistaken , the first crash was started on january 2018 and eventually it do continues up until now . 

And also , this isnt only the year that cryptos are dumping because cryptos actually dumping ever year and every time because that is thier nature . 

So do you still think that this collapse is in early stage ? 

Smart people will now act fast to buy a crypto because this is still the perfect time to do it.

Stupid people will still be waiting and they oftenly regret because they dont know how to decide properly  . lol Smiley
Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Early stages of collapse ? Holy cow  .  how can you say early when we already experienced this down fall for a verry long time already  .  if im not mistaken , the first crash was started on january 2018 and eventually it do continues up until now . 

And also , this isnt only the year that cryptos are dumping because cryptos actually dumping ever year and every time because that is thier nature . 

So do you still think that this collapse is in early stage ? 

Smart people will now act fast to buy a crypto because this is still the perfect time to do it.

Stupid people will still be waiting and they oftenly regret because they dont know how to decide properly  . lol Smiley

Stupid people will buy bitcoin , when the Bitcoin Miners are Shorting it , and the price will still go down.
Because the fucking miners are Shorting it!

The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

BTC is projected to drop as low as $1500 by Bloomberg Analysts.
(According to some, this is also the new break even price for the latest batch of ASICS.)

Buying above $2500 shows you don't know what you are doing.

This Market Collapse will be long , possible range a few months to a few years.
(Collapse is less than 2 weeks old.)

Buying above $3000 is the elite selling to the remaining suckers. Tongue

FYI:
The ones telling you to buy now or hodl are most likely the ones selling.
Remember for someone to win in a Market someone else has to lose, which are you?

Where did you get this information? For example, this year the large ETH wallets have become even larger. This means that whales only buy, but not sell. And they buy from hamsters.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

(According to some, this is also the new break even price for the latest batch of ASICS.)

FYI:
Remember for someone to win in a Market someone else has to lose, which are you?
What ever bloomberg analysis may be it can never ve accurate due to that fact any thing prediction of the price of bitcoin is just base on speculations and which can never stand 100%. I strongly believe that the market is going to recover soon and the bull will be up and running again, buying bitcoin above $3000 is still a good price to buy at because $3000 is a low price compare to what the price may be in the nearest future.
Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

FYI:

Where did you get this information? For example, this year the large ETH wallets have become even larger. This means that whales only buy, but not sell. And they buy from hamsters.

Ethereum is unprofitable to mine ,
those wallets are probably the exchange wallets with people selling it.

I suggest you learn to use google?
   Wink

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

There's good thing with your analysis about bitcoin's dropping price. But its also good to buy coins now since the prices are already low. Bitcoin is good with future investment, so bitcoin investors waits to drop its price to a very low then they would buy many of it.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

FYI:

Yes, I know you know everything very well. Bitcoin's gonna hit $ 100, anyway. I think you should also wait and then you should buy.
Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

FYI:
What ever bloomberg analysis may be it can never ve accurate due to that fact any thing prediction of the price of bitcoin is just base on speculations and which can never stand 100%. I strongly believe that the market is going to recover soon and the bull will be up and running again, buying bitcoin above $3000 is still a good price to buy at because $3000 is a low price compare to what the price may be in the nearest future.

Sad part is Bloomberg won't be accurate , they picked too high.

Bitcoin is facing an extinction level event if the Chinese Miners keep Shorting their own coins.

Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

Yes, I know you know everything very well.

On that we can Agree.
   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cool

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

FYI:
Firstly i don't think it will go down to $1500 and secondly i see a strong base at $2000 with whatever i have analyse with my knowledge.Buying above $2000 doesn't mean that they have done everything wrong or they are stupid it just that there calculation has gone wrong and due to that they will get less profit.One thing every buyer needs to understand is don't panic if the fall continue coz more you panic more you'll sell and that will affect the market and your profit.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Gabrielexas

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

From my analyse of the data (not just from my head) it can get a new All time Hihg in 2 years of around 50K, but before so at this time it can go as low as between $800 USD and $2,000 USD before the slow recovery process starts.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

FYI:

Obviously we choose always win but we don't do anything if the time will brings us into crazy situation like what happening right now. We are still reamain for waiting and hoping there is. Good development of price.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

You right, there is no perfect speculator, the OP itself has said that the person who said buy and hold maybe that person already sold it before. why did you not apply that logic to Bloomberg analysts, that he was waiting for the price below to buy, by spreading price predictions that btc price will continue to weaken
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

You are kind of right,  if we consider  the bitcoin crash history . It's possible the price test 1000$ region before it stablises and then move higher.  I won't advise to buy when we don't know what might happen next as we don't know when the dip will stop.  So be watchful and be guided.  Take a good decision.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Noone knows if the market will colapse or rise.
Those who buy now maybe stupid for you but once the market start to rise now or tomorrow.
you will be the stupid one who dont believe on BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: