Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why deceiving others?  (Read 1291 times)
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Because they want to save altcoins price with the hopping is people would make a buying wall huge enough to against down-trend of altcoins.
But with a large amount of altcoin is controlled by whales, no one can say correctly about the future of the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

I hate liar, they are lazy, just want to make money through fraud. This is a shameful act. I think they should learn the spirit of HIPHOP. Only garbage chooses to deceive the public. The cryptocurrency is full of countless scams.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

In fact, our investment crypto has always followed the "low buy high sell", so when the market price begins to decline, we will always discuss whether we should buy crypto, this is not to deceive others!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

Do you think that it is deceiving by just giving the right thing to do? What if you say people to start panic selling?

What do you think is the deceiving suggestion from the both? Giving an advise is your verdict so if you think that its a right thing to do, you'll tell it to the people. But you can also keep quiet and tell nothing just the way you are doubting others suggestion. Advising to sell or buy depends on your intention and that's the start if you want to deceive others or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Going up and coming down is relative, if actually the idea of going up and coming down by your own context is what it is, nobody will be losing, everyone will be waiting for a come down to buy and up to sell. The crypto market is just 50:50 nobody is certain of its entire direction, that is why even some forecasters and analysts always present the 'if... then' kind of market tip. If they are certain they would have been definite with next direction. However, a price fall does not mean it will dump to its original price, it can drope lower or create a new support

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

It is not deceiving someone if they research on what they are investing in before they put their money into it, people are always being advised to invest the amount of money that they know that they can afford to lose so that when the market is falling they are not panicking about losing all of their money, it is a matter of how prepared you are

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

I think you are misplaced to assume
of course there are believers and unbelievers as well as every decline and growth. this is where we discuss and discuss it, so this is not a matter of self-deception. and if you don't believe, you can ignore it. and if you compare the current prices are very cheap in terms of purchases and that is true

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Well i think it has to do with believe, and everyone choose the price they think is best for them to enter the market, but one thing for sure is that the market prices will still rise again, it might take some time, but it will still go up.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

Honestly, I cannot blame them to that. They have their own decision, and lets not just discourage them. Better is to mind our own business. Find a good window for investment to enter without loss. Because at the end, we are only responsible for our actions.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Well, probably others just want to influence some of the people to buy the particular altcoins, some could be just suggestion to help others to decide at this market bear condition. Actually it depends to everyone whatever they wants to follow according to their own understanding.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

There is a view that shows that they panicked and then win friends to accompany them at a loss. but on the other hand as in current prices is indeed being a great time to buy. low prices could be used to buy large coins at a low price and is a good opportunity to be taken advantage of for money.

cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

As long as the coins you buy are valuable, you must trust your judgment, patience and so on. Fraud is omnipresent. It exists almost like God, not just in cryptocurrencies. In fact, there are also many scams in the traditional economy.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

I also advised other people to buy ETH when its price was $ 300-$ 400. Now I understand that I made a mistake, as the price fell even lower. So now I never advise anyone anything.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

It is good to share your opinion and there is no need to feel guilty about it
It is up to everyone to decide what to do about their token, their investment.

SO focus even more on the positives, focus more on the advantages, its red now
time to buy more valuable tokens.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

If we don't buy cryptocurrencies at a low price, what price should we buy for encryption? Don't you think that buying encryption in the green market requires more investment?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

I guess these people are just expressing their opinions, buying or not depend on the investors.  It is worth noting that everyone has different risk level, so I don’t think the advises are out to deceive others.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Deceiving! I don't think that the people that are saying that now is the best time to buy are the same people who said it is the best time to buy at $1200. For sure now is the best time to buy the whole market is in a huge dip, and anyone who believes in Crypto will tell you that now is the best time to buy. Buying at $1200 was huge mistake ya some people did it but I didn't see a lot encouraging other to do so because there is a simple rule my friend do not buy on top and even if you do it, it will be stupid to encourage others to do so.

Now is the best time to buy, and that is a fact. And it was the best time to buy at $200, but things not always going as we want!
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

Now ETH is $110 and it is on the way to double digits. We can't predict how low ETH will, it can be dumped to $10. People tell you to buy because they believe in crypto market, they believe the bullish can come anytime so if you don't buy now, you may miss the bullish.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

Because all they want is to gain for themselves. They use people to do it and probably everyone in the market is like that.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

People talk only about long-term investments. You can't understand that. This course was so varied during the year, but in 5 years you will find yourself in the black.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: