Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why deceiving others?  (Read 1294 times)
Uguande

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

Let us respect those opinions that suggesting the best time to buy. The final decisions and final move will be made and decided by you. Dont make decisions for someone, make decisions that your heart wants to do. Do not blame others for failing. The major concern is YOU and not OTHERS. YOU made it for yourself and not for them so whatever happens accept it.
I must admit, that you are right. Many people invest a lot of money, when prices were at a highest point, because they wanted to earn money very quickly. So, they should be responsible for these decisions and shouldn't blame others
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

What makes you think people are being received. Have you not been reading and hearing that you should do your own research before you make any investment? You can't blame anyone, because of another man's failure of loss. The crypto space if free for anyone to explore. It is left to you whether you want or not.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

When I joined cryptocurrency, my mentor taught me that no matter what I read from the so called online professionals that I should not forget to do my own research and follow my gut. Most times these pros are shillings willing to cause fuds or drive traffic to projects for financial gains. Don't always take them serious

xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

If someone is unable to pump the prices because do not have enough money, they will make a false statement to influence other people and this incident has often been seen in several exchange chat rooms. So just ignore what they say and try to trust your own analysis. Maybe for this reason also why Poloniex decided to remove their chat room feature.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Because they are usually people who bought at a higher price and want their investment to be revalued, they are simply marketing strategies, making people believe that something has future potential for them to invest and making that potential a reality.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

People mean that now it is much more profitable to buy ETH than when it cost 1200. Naturally, the price may fall even lower, but there is no doubt that it will rise.
You can not buy at once for all your money, but buy some coins for 200, then for 150 - 100 and so on. This will reduce the average price of your purchases.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

Well everything that goes up also goes down but everything that goes down, goes up also. So don't be so dejected because this crypto market will get back on its foot. I am not sure about the time but i believe that it will get back.
There is a chance that the recovery of crypto will take a lot of time. I would very much like to be mistaken, but the current situation may drag on for a couple of years.

Crypto don't looks that way to me, it can change in a blink of an eye just like the way bitcoin get itself up to $19k last year being so fast than anyone can ever imagine and the way the current dump was is so fast as well so have a steady situation here is the least thing that can happen in crypto.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

even those people who bought ethereal for $ 1400 in the future will be able to sell it more expensive

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Personally me , i never tell anyone to buy or sell . If somebody asks me how to buy and stuff like that , then yes ill show . But to tell people to buy and that it will go up thats really dumb thing to do . Looks like thats how people behave when they earn money on crypto first time and then run around telling people to buy and how you can earn some easy money with it Smiley
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

You can't put all the blame on those that say its the best time to buy tokens on this platform. Its important to note that those people are like you and they are all just predicting that the price won't go dipper but no one is certain of when a particular dip will stop.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

I don't know if it is a case of trying to deceive others or trying to deceive themselves. For sure you are right that when people could get others to buy crypto , the price would stop falling.

makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

as well as you are the author, I don’t understand why to deceive ourselves because such a total growth will no longer be

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

That's called FOMO, when people think the price is cheap and buy, they are got trapped by the whales, who manipulate the whole market. Because this market is really small, so to dump bitcoin is not difficult as you think.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

They are doing so because they are trying to get people to invest in the coins, it is simple, the more people invest in the coins, the more likely the coins are to go up. When they tell people to buy at a particular price it is to get people to invest so the coins doesn't fall further down. Also there is the fact that people do not want to miss out on anything so any price is the best price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

I think they just have to because only one thing trikes people more is more money so when you heard about investing just little and get it big latter they will want that which means it can easily increase the buying orders and possibly increase in price which they'll need.
They need more than a person to do that so more news are to be spread around either lies or truth

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

as well as you are the author, I don’t understand why to deceive ourselves because such a total growth will no longer be

The crypto currency world is such an unpredictable environment and even though your guesses are right, it does not mean you can predict moves of tokens.
There will be more growths than as witnessed in 2017, and there will low growths as noticed in the last quarter of this year.

Don't be naive to believe there wont be growth anymore.
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

I bought more ETH at $400 because I didn't think there was any way it'd go much below that... and lo and behold it's dipped to around $100. I never thought it would get that low again. But that just tells me that I can't predict the market.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

people should not just base all things on other peoples opinion and they should always do their job of researching and studying the market not just relying on the speculations of the people, cause by the end of the day, they're investing their own money.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

many people will be able to provide due to affect the spirit or it could be for the plunges. However, if you already have the knowledge and strong crypto, things like this do not grant right can easily exert influence. many new people may rarely do learning and just looking for quick results, and this will be easily tricked out with the news that is not necessarily true.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

Everyone has a different opinion, so they say that the situation is happening in their view. I do not recommend that you believe about what everyone recommends. You should do your own research and after doing the research you can make a decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: