Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why deceiving others?  (Read 1295 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

The market is full of manipulators and  some of them are shouting all the time "buy" of "HODL" or "invest " or
"bull run next week". We are listening that all year long, but the market is more complex and unpredictable
and we should not listen to anybody. We have to be able to make our own individual investment decisions
as we are the one and only responsible for our funds.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:53:27 AM

I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

Tell me what preaching will those people have for does who bought at $1200 hun?

In any market, we do speculation and i think its true that most coin and token price right now drop more than 90% and its good for buying. We never can make a good prediction but i think if the price goes lower, we not losing much but have good opportunity making big profits
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

and I also believe that everything that goes down is not necessarily going to rise, just like what happens in crypto now, not necessarily crypto that has a price decline will experience price increases, maybe there will be some coins that have survived the deteriorating market conditions.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

Just like the case with, if there are people who are kind enough to provide valid information, then there are also people who can give false information to their personal advantage. For this reason, if you don't want to be caught up in their nonsense, you must be able to expand your insight into crypto, both internally and externally. That way you can find out the abilities of ethereum or every coin that you have, whether it's worth keeping or not.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

If the investment was based solely on the price of the asset - we would all be millionaires. According to your manner of speech and reasoning, you can understand that the crypto market is your first serious investment (serious for you).
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

In order to support yourself somehow, when you bought BTC for $ 6000 and more, people think that we have reached the day and will soon be growing. We see this trend throughout this year. And whether there will be growth or we will go further down, nobody knows.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

I always believe that everything that goes up will surely have is way down. And crypto makes me believe that things(price) can goes up and down and again and again.....

But why do people keep deceiving themselves by telling others to believe that this is the best time to buy? And what i think is that most of them never bought any because I'm much they also made thesame statements when Eth is at 500$-300$-200$ and now way below that.

I was always amused by people who play investors, but want to make a profit of 1000% in an hour-day-week. You understand that the investment is designed for a year or more. Why do you think you will get the desired profit in such a short time and when it does not get -you blame us?
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

there are many cases of these fraudsters trying to create a cryptocurrency site so that new traders can be tricked and can steal their assets, it is a very bad action and it is the most cruel cryptocurrency crime.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

People try to console themselves with something. They need faith that the price will go up again. So it is easier to transfer your mistakes. But we all understand that growth may not be.

vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

If we don't want to try to buy when the cryptocurrency price is low, then under what circumstances should we choose to purchase crypto?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

You understand that the best time to buy does not depend on the price of the asset, but on the General situation that has formed around the project and the readiness of the investor. The price takes only the third position when choosing an asset for investment.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

maybe a lot of people are cheating each other against cryptocurrency price speculation because maybe they want to make people who don't know the price movements are stuck at high prices and make their sell orders bought by other people who are deceived.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

In just a simple logic, convincing others to buy in a reasonable reason is okay. If we convince others to buy and they do so because of us, the market value of cryptocurrencies will recover, rather than spreading news that cryptos will going to die soon.
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

if you intend to trade then buying when the price is high and selling when prices go down repeatedly is foolish, but if you invest for the long term it is not a problem at all because there will be more investors going into the cryptocurrency later so be patient all return to normal
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

People say so because they know little about cryptocurrencies, and do not follow market trends. I believe that the downtrend is not over yet, and now is not the time to invest. In any case, you should not completely rely on someone's opinion, but should make a decision when to make an investment

we do have to do our own research and understand the risks, so that if we hope and only depend on the opinions of others, we will not be able to develop. Especially if for example the market is bearish, believing the opinion that certain coins will rise significantly, then this should always be checked further.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

As far as I know crypto investment is not about group investment and group profit. This is about individual perspective and strategies to gain whatever their effective plans and perfect execution according to their enough understanding of what kind the market crypto is. Those who experienced such dramatic falls and drastic lost could be in great motivation as of today's in order to move forward and continue in crypto place. Giving up is not the right answer to face the obstacles. To be strong and optimistic is required to go furthermore in cryptospace.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

These people who have bought ETH at the peak prices are still holding their coins. And I think it would be a great decision to buy Ethereum at 90 USD per coin, because the average price will be 645 USD per token.

ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

For crypto popularity it is good if many people enter the market as investors. This always happen when there is a hype like we had end of 2017. It is not so good if they are uneducated about crypto and get early disappointed and leave and spreading FUD.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Usually they say it's people who bought Ethereum at an inflated price and want to draw attention to this coin , but of course it does not work much in such a large market , I think few people can tell when to buy in the market and need to rely on their own strength

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

I do not think that someone is deceiving someone. Often, people themselves are waiting to be told - buy and they go and buy, but this again indicates that those who buy an asset and then entangle others in their failures are more to blame because they could not find objective information in favor of the purchase or crypto asset sales. Why did you come to the crypto market? It's simple, you want to earn a lot and quickly. Have you studied the features of the market? Apparently not, as you seek support from various experts and scammers who talk a lot, but there’s little use. What would such nebylo need to learn to take responsibility for their actions on themselves, and not to shift it to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: