Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you buying?  (Read 973 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

I am currently trying to save as much as I can to put more and more into bitcoin, anyone who is not doing the same must be a bit crazy.

I have bought a lot of ethereum but I realized I am too heavily invested into ethereum now and trying to balance that out with buying some bitcoin and December month will be really difficult because during December months we pay our taxes in my country and finish all the debts of 2018 before year ends up, nobody says anything about that because we know that December has always been the worst economical month for us and January becomes insanely better and we wall live a great life for another 3-4 months thanks to living a horrible December so I will have to cut back a bit for now but will purchase SO MUCH on 1st of January as well. The price is just soooo good that its impossible not to buy.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

I'll be thrilled to have money to spare because if I had that I'll have no doubt that I will invest everything in bitcoin unfortunately that is not the case and I'm probably missing one of the best opportunities that I could have to obtain bitcoin for a reasonable price, I'm hoping this is going to change soon but I do not know if the price will still be as low as it is right now.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

Honestly I think we'll be in the $3000 - $6000 range for half a year or so. Could be wrong but that is what I'm thinking. I think there will be ample buying opportunity under $5000 during the winter and spring. Granted that recent drop was just cuz of the BCH craziness, but from listening to market sentiment plenty of people think it has more to drop. So I think we've got some time in the $3000s and $4000s the next few months. Even if you don't have funds for a few months I bet you'll be able to get in at a real low price. I'm buying some now just in case it settles a bit higher than this, but I expect I'll be buying under $5000 at least in Jan and Feb.
If that happens then that is a good development for me, while many are lamenting the low price we are seeing they are completely blinded to the opportunity right in front of them, they could easily buy two bitcoins for the same amount of money that just months ago could only buy them one, if they were smart they will understand that this is the perfect moment to hoard as much bitcoin as they could.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 01:06:11 AM by Question123

When the price is down because mostly people buy low sell high the coins.  But in this situation even the market dump and most of the coins are cheap they did not buy more coins mayne they want to become the coins become more cheaper before they buy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

I'll be thrilled to have money to spare because if I had that I'll have no doubt that I will invest everything in bitcoin unfortunately that is not the case and I'm probably missing one of the best opportunities that I could have to obtain bitcoin for a reasonable price, I'm hoping this is going to change soon but I do not know if the price will still be as low as it is right now.

Well who knows. You just might get your wish. Many think this isn't the end of this bear trend and we may very well continue until probably the start of 2019. You may even be able to buy at a lower price than now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

in general, the strategy in investing in crypto currency trading buys cheap prices and sells them at high prices and that is commonly done according to me buying crypto currency if we already have confidence I think the time will be right
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

of course I will buy coins when the price is still very cheap and when there is good news that can make the coin price has a price increase and can give me an advantage.

Bitcoinwaist
Copper Member

Activity: 228
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

when price goes above the 200 dma.
 I will give up some gains to know we are in bull territory Wink I figure where the btc price is now and where many think it will go, by the time we hit bottom and consolidate the $6k 200dma now will probably be todays price.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

when price goes above the 200 dma.
 I will give up some gains to know we are in bull territory Wink I figure where the btc price is now and where many think it will go, by the time we hit bottom and consolidate the $6k 200dma now will probably be todays price.

That's a possibility, but it would require the market to get significantly more bearish than in 2014. We'd be trading long term below the 200-week MA which is unheard of in Bitcoin's history.

Waiting for a bull market is totally reasonable. That's what I advocate for most people because they can't psychologically handle bear markets. Shorting is a different story though. I love trading bear markets, but anyone still shorting the market at $3K needs to zoom out and recognize how dangerous it is. You're betting against the long term trend based on a short term trend.

bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

when there is good news and prices have started to increase, I did not buy when prices dropped because it was very difficult to determine the lowest point.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

in general the investment strategy with crypto currency is by trade and the most common strategy for investors is to buy at a low price and sell when the price is high but in my opinion when it depends on the investor's own confidence
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

in general the investment strategy with crypto currency is by trade and the most common strategy for investors is to buy at a low price and sell when the price is high but in my opinion when it depends on the investor's own confidence

The investor's confidence is a really valuable part of right decisions being taken. People should make their own strategy and stick to it because, in this market, nobody can predict 100%, so it is better to listen to one's own mind and heart.
Personally, I think it is a great time to buy, allocate 50% of your capital now, and keep the rest for 2019 beginning. Also one can invest just right now with their whole capital. Both has its own risk associated.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

I will still wait and enter the market at the right time as it seems that bitcoin may still be going down. Trading at this current time is very risky as the market keep going down and we don't know how low it can go at the moment as every thing are in the area of bear.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

I am planning to buy bitcoin when it reaches below $3000. The current price is not that stable and could break down of there will be a surprise big news that will impact the market negatively. If it sustain the price above $3500 for 3 to 4 weeks, that could be a go signal for me to buy before the bull run start. We may experiencing a pump this week but could be a false breakout or bull trap so we better observe before investing.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Your plan is very good, hopefully your plan will succeed. If I have already bought some bitcoin around a month ago. But now the prices are down some, I plan to buy some bitcoin again when the price is below $ 3,500. But if don't touch it I won't buy and still hold some bitcoin that I bought one month ago. Hopefully this will work, and when the price goes up I will get a lot of profit.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

dont look to prices of charts In short periods but you must look prices at long term
bitcoin Less than 4,000 usd .....this is a dream
bitcoin Will return to prices at least 10,000 usd I am sure
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

I bought at lower price than now in past and also buy at 3200$ and i will hold for long time. Now in my opinion think is still a good time to buy bitcoin and hold, and for all who invest, invest only money that afford to lose because maybe they want a fast profit and maybe bitcoin will not grow as much as expect in short time.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Well who knows. You just might get your wish. Many think this isn't the end of this bear trend and we may very well continue until probably the start of 2019. You may even be able to buy at a lower price than now.
Though we do not know how much it going to dip, it is good to invest when you have funds while it is cheaper. If it dip more buy again because this will never end and going to recover again. See how it going to change in this incoming year, we cannot predict it but hoping that it become profitable.

sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

I am planning to buy bitcoin when it reaches below $3000. The current price is not that stable and could break down of there will be a surprise big news that will impact the market negatively. If it sustain the price above $3500 for 3 to 4 weeks, that could be a go signal for me to buy before the bull run start. We may experiencing a pump this week but could be a false breakout or bull trap so we better observe before investing.
what underlies you to buy bitcoin under $ 3k? why are you so sure the price of bitcoin will drop below $ 3k? the price of bitcoin has been stable for a long time at a price of $ 3,500 and in my opinion it is unlikely that it will drop below $ 3k.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

what underlies you to buy bitcoin under $ 3k? why are you so sure the price of bitcoin will drop below $ 3k? the price of bitcoin has been stable for a long time at a price of $ 3,500 and in my opinion it is unlikely that it will drop below $ 3k.
People are talking without backing up their words, that we definitely have seen in the last months and even weeks. Literally nothing prevents the price from falling below the $3000 mark, but that's not even the main issue.

People stating that they will buy below $3000 will most likely NOT buy if it does happen to drop below that level, because they'll be waiting for $2500 to be reached in order to start "buying".

At $2500 they will wait for $2000, then $1500, and so forth. If you don't dollar cost average your entry points at current levels already, you're not a serious buyer, period. Those who are waiting won't pull the buying trigger.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: