Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you buying?  (Read 971 times)
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

for me personally, now I prefer to buy rather than sell it, because I see the market price is falling, so I will get more profits in a better way to hold on in the coming months with higher rises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

I suggest that at the end of this year it's also better when you can buy it at a cheaper price, so you also still have plenty of opportunities to get profits in the future.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

I am planning to buy bitcoin when it reaches below $3000. The current price is not that stable and could break down of there will be a surprise big news that will impact the market negatively. If it sustain the price above $3500 for 3 to 4 weeks, that could be a go signal for me to buy before the bull run start. We may experiencing a pump this week but could be a false breakout or bull trap so we better observe before investing.
what underlies you to buy bitcoin under $ 3k? why are you so sure the price of bitcoin will drop below $ 3k? the price of bitcoin has been stable for a long time at a price of $ 3,500 and in my opinion it is unlikely that it will drop below $ 3k.
Actually Bitcoin has power and it all depends on our attitude, when we trust Bitcoin and the more we use Bitcoin it can make prices increase. For me we all have to keep trying to increase transactions using Bitcoin because it will have a positive impact. Cheap prices do provide an opportunity for us to be able to buy Bitcoin prices cheaply, but the increase in Bitcoin prices will be much better than anything.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

So at what price are you or have you been loading up on Bitcoin?

I don't have much money now, I'm planning on buying a ton of Bitcoin in late January when I get a bunch of money from the sale of the startup I work at (hoping price is still at least below $6k!!), but today I decided if this thing hits $3800 I'm picking up half a bitcoin, and if it drops significantly below that I'll try to pick up maybe as much as another half a bitcoin. For anyone with plenty of money on the side right now I hope you all are feasting on all this panic selling! This is how you get rich! Too bad I have $8k on exchanges that I bought up coins with a few months ago, I'd pick up 2 Bitcoin right now if I had that in fiat Sad
I am just like you, I am getting the bitcoin I can while the price is still so low, I am sure that once the market recovers and it is clear the prices we are seeing now will never happen again we will get a lot of people complaining that they wanted to buy bitcoin but they were scared and how much they wish to see those prices again, but people like that are the ones that see a huge opportunity to make money and it does not matter how attractive it is they will never take it.

So the best thing to do is the strategy you have chosen, even if you do not have all the money you would like to invest in the market you are taking advantage of the opportunity because we do not know how long the current prices will last.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████