Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins with stady growth?  (Read 248 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

All stady growth coin we are sayie stable. They actually seems stable but we are not finding any special improvment. As consider with ETH those are not showing potentiality. ETH was little stady earlier and shown its growth.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Do you mean stable coins like bitcoin or any potential coins to grow in a short period or STABLE coins like USDT? it is a big difference.
I believe only to USDT, because others don't have enough liquidity
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

All stady growth coin we are sayie stable. They actually seems stable but we are not finding any special improvment. As consider with ETH those are not showing potentiality. ETH was little stady earlier and shown its growth.

There is no steady state in the crypto market there will always be ups and downs in the value of coins. So investors will not earn good profit from steady coins. In my opinion there are few coins which shows bit steady earlier in the market with some baseline value and now it also decreased. There are few coins which grows bit stable like Ripple,ETH & NEO etc are good altcoins which is in the state of steady growth.

Am I spamming? Report me!
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

No, I think that this is a hoax, like a lot of things in the cryptocurrency market, because I don’t know such projects today, it’s probably only Tether’s stability in cryptocurrencies and I think it’s temporary.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

i had never heard before  about this xaurum i will give a look right away to see exactly what it is, i use like stable coin tether

free space pm if interessed
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

I have lost so much this past two weeks and it is very stresfull. Have been looking for a more safe and predictable market movements, because I can not afford to loose all my life savings. I have come across Xaurum and they say you can trade your xaur for gold anywhere. And this gold keeps getting bigger over time. I have it in my portfolio for a month now and this last past days it was the only coin I own which was green, +20% today. What is your stable coin of choice with predictable market movement? Been looking to add more of them.

coins or tokens like that are rarely found, especially in cryptocurrency, almost all have a high risk when you invest in them, but usually coins that only have a USD / USDT (Tether) pair have a fairly stable price increase, but of course it must be supported by their ongoing project.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

i had never heard before  about this xaurum i will give a look right away to see exactly what it is, i use like stable coin tether
USDT is the stable cryptocurreny and it is centralised platform so it is not fluctuating at anytime so we can buy and hold our future journey. But most of the peoples are expecting profit so Bitcoin is the right platform and current scenario is really sad to see at the same time it have well potential platform so it will going to peak.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

I have lost so much this past two weeks and it is very stresfull. Have been looking for a more safe and predictable market movements, because I can not afford to loose all my life savings. I have come across Xaurum and they say you can trade your xaur for gold anywhere. And this gold keeps getting bigger over time. I have it in my portfolio for a month now and this last past days it was the only coin I own which was green, +20% today. What is your stable coin of choice with predictable market movement? Been looking to add more of them.
I dont think theres an cryptocurrency that has stable valur because the first feauture of cryptocurrency as we all know this is volatile in terms of price so there no such thing that can has token that is actually stable at all. By time passes by value changes in every transaction happening in the market.
hardnight (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

I chose xaurum also because they proved that they have 100kg of physical gold behind their crypto project (real third-party audit). That translates roughly to $0,038 gold backing per XAUR today.
hardnight (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

I would suggest you get to enter into ONION. It's a good time pick some more. I have accumulated 10k ONION in this crash. It's now at $0.16 only. I have chosen to invest in this coin because I like the activity from the DEV team. In this bearish season, they were always active and developed the coin and it's a continuous process. They are still developing DeepSend. What I mean, they are really too active and sincere.

Yeah Onion. I highly support the TOR browser anonymity protocol. Will buy Onion just for support if nothing else.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Stable coins won't grow steadily.

They are usdt, trueusd and etc. In normally they should be worth 1$. No grow or drop.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

I will suggest you to go for coins like Zcash. Many people want their transactions to be private and they won’t want to expose themselves publicly. If you’ve found yourself in these lines, we can say that ZEC is the best altcoin to invest in. With a dedicated team of developers and constant technical improvements, Zcash does a pretty good job of keeping ZEC relevant.  As its popularity will undoubtedly increase in the future, ZEC is one of the safest altcoins that you can invest in right now.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

I chose xaurum also because they proved that they have 100kg of physical gold behind their crypto project (real third-party audit). That translates roughly to $0,038 gold backing per XAUR today.
I saw the Stellar State continues to experience growth capable of being a stable and experienced coin development increased. It supports Stellar became precious coins and became a mainstay of coins continues to rise. so it makes valuable coins being Stellar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

I want to advise you a very promising coin, WAVES believe me, this project will grow very much in the near future, there will be a couple of news, very good news.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

i don't have any stable coin as you have. I'm not so lucky. all my tokens an in very huge troubles. now my strategy is to wait
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

That's called savings account. You go to your bank, give your money to the teller, talk with a representative and say that you want your money to be in a savings account for a set period of time and they will give you some small interest for it. Without having that type of security there is no one else that would give you steady income, certainly not in crypto world.

You are looking to put your money into something and make money constantly, EVERYONE in the world wants that, do you think its easy to achieve? The closest thing you can have is the freebitco.in savings which allows you to put your bitcoins in there and give you 4% yearly interest for it, if the price goes up you have more bitcoins that worths more in the future, if it goes down, that interest worths nothing. For short, there is no short cut to glory in crypto.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: