Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REEE: Lock her up, lock her up  (Read 147 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:25:28 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 03:36:10 PM by TECSHARE

Since Flying Hellfish can't engage in an actual debate without being able silence ideas he disagrees with, I thought I would post my replies to comments here as he deleted them. Perhaps people can engage in an actual debate this way, and not just have some childish club where leftists stand around and reassure each other of their correctitude, normalizing increasingly erratic behavior.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

So Ivanka killed a bunch of people, sold Uranium One to Russia, sold our weapons tech to China, and released a bunch of classified information directly resulting in deaths? News to me.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

Since Flying Hellfish can't engage in an actual debate without being able silence ideas he disagrees with, I thought I would post my replies to comments here as he deleted them so perhaps people can engage in an actual debate. Not just have some childish club where leftists stand around and reassure each other of their correctitude, normalizing increasingly erratic behavior.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

So Ivanka killed a bunch of people, sold Uranium One to Russia, sold our weapons tech to China, and released a bunch of classified information directly resulting in deaths? News to me.

Well, it certainly looked like a by-the-rules and logical reply to me. But what do I know?

I'm not desperately trying to dream up ways to Kav good people like Ivanka.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

Since Flying Hellfish can't engage in an actual debate without being able silence ideas he disagrees with, I thought I would post my replies to comments here as he deleted them so perhaps people can engage in an actual debate. Not just have some childish club where leftists stand around and reassure each other of their correctitude, normalizing increasingly erratic behavior.

Well, it certainly looked like a by-the-rules and logical reply to me. But what do I know?

I don't even particularly like Ivanka either... this is just retarded.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

I don't even particularly like Ivanka either... this is just retarded.
Okay, I admit to being biased, I do like her.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: