Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Services - PR, SEO, Outreach and Content Strategy  (Read 407 times)
Giulioz (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 08:19:30 AM by Giulioz

Marketing Services - PR, SEO, Outreach and Content Strategy

Want people talking about your service or product? I can make that happen with my PR service.

What I do:
  • study your website to come up with an attractive angle to pitch to reporters
  • craft hand-made, personalized pitches about your website/product to relevant journalists and follow up with them to secure you mentions and links
  • prospect, conduct outreach, and build relationships with other webmasters/sites to gain backlinks

The results:

I've secured my clients mentions and links on over 50+ crypto publications. Many of these being big name ones like CoinTelegraph, CCN, BTCManager, EthereumWorldNews, CryptoPotato etc.

These links are KILLER for SEO, and a mention on one of the top crypto publication (like CoinTelegraph or CCN) would result in large amounts of traffic coming to your site (usually in the thousands).

What rankings can I expect from this service?

I can't promise a certain ranking on Google - really no-one can. But I can say this: ALL my clients report significant ranking increases after the initial package. And all my clients who've stuck with me for over 5 months have reached page 1 on Google for their desired keywords (although most clients see first page rankings in 1-3 months).

Previous Clients:

Pricing:

Packages start from $1k USD. You won't find this service anywhere else, because I'm literally the only person offering it, and I've got unique outreach methods that no-one else (that I know of) are using.

PM me or leave a message on this thread if you're interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FragmentSky

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:54:39 AM

Can you send me a PM?
sciforma

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

Can you tell me detail, how you do seo for website.
Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

Can you send me a PM?

PM sent.

Can you tell me detail, how you do seo for website.

Yeh man. I provide a full on-page audit, and if anything needs fixing, I'll fix it. Otherwise, the bulk of this work is focused on getting authoritative backlinks. I have an outreach process that allows me to get links/mentions from CoinTelegraph, BTCManager, CCN, AMBCrypto and dozens of other publications.

Of course, in order to get a link from those sites, your website needs to be high quality. If your site isn't suitable, I'll have to craft content to make it suitable. Tell me your site and I'll let you know if it's suitable or if it needs custom content.

Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Special Offer

For $3k,

I'll pitch/outreach to 50 sites. Guaranteed press on at least 10+ publications. This is just the minimum KPI - expect 15-30 depending on the quality of your product.

No "sponsored post" or paid "press releases" labels. All posts are achieved through pitching and written by real journalists.

PM me if interested.

rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

How much you charge for all 50 crypto publish, do you provide guest post?
Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

50 publications (all with unique content) for $15000 which includes tier 1 links such as CoinTelegraph, CCN, CoinDesk etc. With this package, you'll also get viral links/mentions from hundreds of other sites too.

rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

How much you charge for all crypto magazine?
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

50 publications (all with unique content) for $15000 which includes tier 1 links such as CoinTelegraph, CCN, CoinDesk etc. With this package, you'll also get viral links/mentions from hundreds of other sites too.

Please ping me on telegram @meatulm

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

Please ping me on telegram @meatulm

Sure thing!

How much you charge for all crypto magazine?

I sent you a PM.

FragmentSky

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

Review: Ordered the 3k package. OP delivered as promised. Got 22 links/mentions from crypto publications. A few are on business/tech ones. The strongest ones were: BTCManager, EthereumWorldNews, CoinCodex and Smartereum - some nice Google news websites.

Overall, saw some nice boosts in traffic and even better results in Google rankings. Would order again. 5/5
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

Can you PM me the packages please?

I'm assuming $1k would be for a month only or for the whole time til the whole packages are delivered. so even if it will take about more than a month I'd be paying just $1k til all the links are up and indexed by search engines?

Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

Can you PM me the packages please?

I'm assuming $1k would be for a month only or for the whole time til the whole packages are delivered. so even if it will take about more than a month I'd be paying just $1k til all the links are up and indexed by search engines?

Yeh the packages are monthly, but 90% of the links are built within 2-3 weeks. These are powerful links and only take seconds or minutes to get indexed by search engines.

Most the pitching is done in the first 1-2 weeks and you should see those links up 2-7 days after the pitching process (when the journalist finishes writing the piece), but there are a few outliers which can take another 1-2 weeks.

Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:20:03 AM

Review: Ordered the 3k package. OP delivered as promised. Got 22 links/mentions from crypto publications. A few are on business/tech ones. The strongest ones were: BTCManager, EthereumWorldNews, CoinCodex and Smartereum - some nice Google news websites.

Overall, saw some nice boosts in traffic and even better results in Google rankings. Would order again. 5/5

Thanks for the review!

Packages available at $1k, $3k, $5k, $10k and $20k!

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:09:20 PM

Let’s talk business: PM Telegram plz.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Giulioz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:41:39 PM

^ PM'd you my Telegram.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: