Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everyone so quiet?  (Read 4017 times)
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

I think that more than anything everyone is waiting for something, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting, many people believed that this December was going to be the bull run and probably are disappointed now, which does not make much sense because there were never signs that announced a rise this year.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

I think that more than anything everyone is waiting for something, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting, many people believed that this December was going to be the bull run and probably are disappointed now, which does not make much sense because there were never signs that announced a rise this year.
yes, because the market is silent, therefore we also can't do much.
many assets are down and it makes it difficult for us to trade. now it's better to wait for the rising market to start moving. now is not the right time to move unless buying coins for the long term.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Btc will increase in price in the nearest future according to many experts. I believe that its price will be higher soon and i will sell it with the great difference as i bought it recently cheap
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 11:08:29 PM by verita1

I would be satisfied that the price of Bitcoin is real, without panic, that there are no speculation, nervous purchases and that we have a civic conduct before the market. The new economy has been proposed, every day we join the effort to create it, transparent, safe and available for everyone. There are many challenges and goals to come.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

psst...stay low, be quiet. They are watching our moves, listening to us. They are reading each and every thread of this forum.
Be warn.
They are here.

lol...seriously?! are you honestly asking why everyone's quiet? crypto gurus wannabe just turn MIA, that's why it's a bit quiet. People hyping ICO's no longer around since their said to be future of crypto and most profitable token down to more 500% or worse and most ICO's pause since eth is down as every coins . why it's quiet? cause no candies for this christmas dude.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

Yes, there are many niches to be explored with Crypto-Currency, niches that can help interest for Crypto in general increase among new people besides the usual ICO investors that are only speculating for fast profit. Gaming industry could help a lot this way if developers created more games putting features on their creations related to Crypto-Currency. It would attract a new segment of rich investors, increasing market cap.

Anyway, the silence now is comprehensive, it's hard to see such falls in the market without evident reasons and stay normal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:55:34 AM

Btc will increase in price in the nearest future according to many experts. I believe that its price will be higher soon and i will sell it with the great difference as i bought it recently cheap

A lot of predictions are made in the past, as a the word itself say, we don't need to believe on it.

Predictions will always be a prediction unless it happened, that now will be a fact. I am not being negative that the price increase will not happen but still, we should not always depend on the volatility of the price of Bitcoin since there are a lot of other cryptocurrencies you can invest in. Try to move your vision to other cryptos too so you should be able to rely on a lot of investments in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: