Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everyone so quiet?  (Read 4017 times)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

If you ever expected something big before, you would have known why it seems everyone is quiet. of course, we are waiting for that big boom day when we will all smile again. We ain't that quiet though, we are always waiting for something. The fact that we are quiet doesn't mean we are sad, it's like waiting for a penalty to be kicked, even if it's in your favour, you don't make noise but sit quietly until it scores but that doesn't mean those the penalty is in favour of are sad or something bad is happening to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

People are not entirely quiet but we can agree that the fanfare Bitcoin enjoyed last year has dwindled which is as a result of price decline. Tho who were in for the profit had gotten out and the core believers are still holding and this group are not quiet as you might think, a lot is going on behind the scene.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

there be nothing to talk about for ages.Alts or in the shitter and bitcoin price been steady for months. At least it is not dropping so thats some good news

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

there be nothing to talk about for ages.Alts or in the shitter and bitcoin price been steady for months. At least it is not dropping so thats some good news
The price of BTC is still in the amount of approximately 6000 $ which affects the value of my savings going down. I can only calm down and wait for the price to go up again, I am afraid to sell when the price drops because I will get a loss, it is better to save and expect prices to grow fast.

eagle123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

i think the reason is low price of cryptos and also people are charging for hitting prices of cryptos, means they are doing work not quite. Wink Grin
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

This topic was opened in 2015, and then there were exactly the same questions as now))) This makes me think that everything is cyclical and soon we will see growth in the market

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

All goes fine; people are quiet in bear markets. Noise will come along with the price increase.
Alpha-X_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

This is just the time when bitcoin is stable. Investors are still active but they are not standing still
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Just because Bitcoin is not rising with a constant speed to an unreal value does not mean that everything that is related to the cryptocurrency world is going to pass away.

I think we should use our cryptocurrency knowledge and do something creative with it.

There are many things left to discover.

Edit:

For instance Dragon's Tale the bitcoin based MMO was created when BTC had almost no value at all and that was also the time when all the wonderfull creations was taking place. The higher value BTC got the more scripts was getting copied just to milk out the profit.

Memories from the good old times.

a community where people loved the new Bitcoin creation and not waiting for the value to go up or down.

Everybody is quite now because we're waiting for the bomb ot market that we are all surprise for the surprise pump of this year.We believe our hope will grant us before the end of this year.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

The noise of investor is directly proportionate to the volatility of the market. nothing much to say right now as the market being slow this couples month. expecting it will continue till the next bull run.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

we are not quiet, when the market is bearish like today, then we must maintain the stability of bitcoin by holding bitcoin or buying more.

the crypto community has a more important task to spread the goodness and benefits of bitcoin to the public.

143since1892

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

It depends in situation because a person who once a quiet place he/she wants go to in silent place like to listening a music  Kiss Kiss Kiss. Because music is on of the best to relax his/her mind to think what will be do. Quiet person is a silent mode to became a terror  Shocked Shocked Shocked. For me everyone needs quiet in this world because world is very noisy by pollution in every places Tongue Tongue. We need to silent and relax  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

Nope...not everyone is quite just they are doing their work in hidden, because the low price of crypto so people are just hidden.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

...this topic is almost 4 years old! Bitcoin then cost $ 300... Now the situation has cardinally changed. But the question: "why so quietly" remained relevant.

This shows clearly that we are moving in cycles. This is a very good news because we all know that there will be finally a bull market after this bear. We will find the bottom one day and later will be the accumulation and another bull run. Market cycles can differ if it goes to time or strength but they come one after another from so many years so we have to be very unlucky if we never see a bull run again in crypto market.

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

Everyone is so quite because of crypto market is down I think maximum of crypto trader are on salient mode and  they are waiting and watch now. I am also being a crypto trader I hold my XRP, Ethereum and TRX and keep quite till the market not touch up my target price.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

because they were still shocked. after seeing the price of bitcoin and altcoin that dropped down. so they have to lose some of their money. because the price is not friendly at all .
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Market is quiet because of fall and now everyone is expecting the next fall of price so no one is trading now, but no one knows that what is going to happen next now. But it is a old proverb that before anything big is going to happen , this type of big silence will be their. So whether their is more downfall or price is going to boom no one knows it.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

Just because Bitcoin is not rising with a constant speed to an unreal value does not mean that everything that is related to the cryptocurrency world is going to pass away.

I think we should use our cryptocurrency knowledge and do something creative with it.

There are many things left to discover.

Edit:

For instance Dragon's Tale the bitcoin based MMO was created when BTC had almost no value at all and that was also the time when all the wonderfull creations was taking place. The higher value BTC got the more scripts was getting copied just to milk out the profit.

Memories from the good old times.

a community where people loved the new Bitcoin creation and not waiting for the value to go up or down.

What else would they do when they see the price of Bitcoin like this from where it is last year? Everyone will be hyped up again if ever Bitcoin will rise again.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

Probably bitcoin market price down has letting anyone on quite mode and just checking bitcoin market price time to time. It does not feel right for now for bitcoin and it does not motivate some individuals to discuss about bitcoin down trend. Probably only are few left especially those investors that are still active on trading.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Today 24th November 2018, everyone is so so quiet because no one expect what has become bitcoin price. Alot of speculations has been said that even before now, we'll have a bull market price but alas, the other side is the story. So this has really make quite alot of people quite about crypto entirely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: