Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2321 times)
congresowoman (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

I joined many ICOs in bonus campaigns, but until today, the value of them has not increased but just dropped, and I really did not receive any high value coins. These coins are of low value or they can not be traded.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

Have personally been a part of a campaign that did what you mentioned op and it seemed like the wrong move in my opinion, but it is what it is. Honestly, I expect literally nothing from bounties these days due to the prolonged bear market through out this year and the current market freefall which has led me to believe that this situation will most likely not change for quite sometime. I am hoping that 2019 will be different, but am not expecting much though. More and more investors continue to leave the market which is a bad thing especially considering the potential of this market.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

I constantly face this problem. Signature they require to be removed after the stakes have been counted, but they do not count them for a long time and therefore I cannot join another campaign.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

I joined many ICOs in bonus campaigns, but until today, the value of them has not increased but just dropped, and I really did not receive any high value coins. These coins are of low value or they can not be traded.
We are still in the bear season, bull run is still remains to be seen. So these coins you are holding are affected with all those major and most coins in the market. That means, not only your coins gets downing value but the market is also bloody. So don't worry, let's wait when bitcoin recovers and the market becomes green again then all the altcoins will start moving up too.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

I read conditions before applying for any bounty, don't just join for joining sake as long as you are not comfortable wit the conditions, don't participate. Personally whenever I see any bounty campaign that says it continues until end of ICO I simply look away, I detest extensions but it is understandable

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

Almost all bounty events have such rules, but we have no choice because we need it to reward us, which is why we have been deceived most of the time!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

I noticed that too. Because encryption is now in bear market. Many projects have been postponed. The corresponding reward was also delayed. Listing is unlikely now. What we need to ensure is that when the market is stable again, they can pay bounty on time.

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

The worst thing is that we are participating in a bounty that lasts more than one month, and it happens six months and at the end of the company we get nothing.

jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Its a risk being bounty hunter, not many ICOs success with hardcap and can developed roadmap, even bounty paying with some token or coin  but when we can not sell it ..its useless
haitranvan1998

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

I also feel that this is unreasonable because they have to keep their signatures up until the end, what if the campaigns start within a year? We need change
 Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

you touched a very burning topic .. now it has really become fashionable, to prolong the company and do not give a choice to the bounty hunter .. I got into such companies and if I was lucky in some of them and I was allowed to remove it with saving rates, then in In other companies, I was told that the rules have a clause that the organizers have the right to change the rules and deadlines - I left such companies and all my work was canceled .. I understand that if you stay with the same ease, they will also reduce the bounty pool earn nothing at all those, I think that we should leave such companies without regret for the time spent.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

In the present time it is all due to the worst conditions of the market that is not suitable for any project and that cause extensions of the project. I agree some bounty managers does not allow you to remove the signature in the mid if we do so we will loose all stakes of the signature campaigns that's not a good thing for the bounty hunters, such rules should not be imposed by bounty managers. To avoid such situation hunters has no other way to continue its signature campaign till the project ends. I would say it happens mostly with all of us. I also experienced this twice but nowadays I always confirm with bounty manager that if I would leave signature in mid will you allow me to leave the campaign and secure my stakes so that way you can too follow for you future campaigns.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Well if it is what you are talking about,  then i partly agree with bounty managers because many of them do not do a weekly check, so how do you know those who participated?

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Many project do impose such rule on bounty hunters and they don't have choice than to adhere to those rules, but when i find myself in such condition i usually exit  from the project the moment i find better project than the current project i work for irrespective of the time i have spent on previous project.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Extending the duration of the bounty campaign is not bad as long as the bounty management team are doing their best to give the bounty hunters the rewards they are worthy with. As in my experience, there are lots of bounty programs which extends due to the problem that their goals in the tokensale had not reached and some ICOs had been postponed.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

This is the biggest problem of this market, that 50 percent of all ICOs and their bounties are scam. But you should be able to make a good investigation and to identify legit ICOs. It does not guarantee you great profit, but it reduces the chances of getting scammed.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I'm fine with extensions but a budget should be added also proportional to the number of months or days it is extended. And for signature campaign, I don't like it. If they want loyalty of their signature participants 'til the end, then they should have said it from the start to let bounty hunters decide from the very beginning wether to participate or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

right. I have a pretty big question about this. They always keep their promise and always extend the project further. That affects a lot of our salaries. As the market goes down, our salaries are going down. I think this is being ignored and we need to be protected by the moderators!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Extending the duration of the bounty campaign is not bad as long as the bounty management team are doing their best to give the bounty hunters the rewards they are worthy with. As in my experience, there are lots of bounty programs which extends due to the problem that their goals in the tokensale had not reached and some ICOs had been postponed.
Really, I also don't really have a problem for that, what my problem now is when the prize campaign is finished but there is no decision whether we can release the signature or not, and they say you can release it after the calculation of the stake and total tokens obtained , but has not been updated for a long time

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: