Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2321 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

You have to look at what your best options are when a project does this. Some things you should consider:

Have they added extra rewards - Sometimes when they extend the bounty they increase the rewards, if they have not I would consider that very negative.

Have they hit their SoftCap - If they have already hit there softcap you at least know your are probably going to get paid something. If they have not then they probably never will so by quitting you are not losing anything.

ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

experience like that, surely all bounty hunters have felt it, but indeed there must be a change, so that they respect the bounty hunter like someone who works hard in it

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

So far I only joined three campaign I left the early two because I smell something fishy on both campaigns I immediately change my signature whenever I feel something is not right on the project I'm promoting I don't want to regret in the end.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

I read conditions before applying for any bounty, don't just join for joining sake as long as you are not comfortable wit the conditions, don't participate. Personally whenever I see any bounty campaign that says it continues until end of ICO I simply look away, I detest extensions but it is understandable

Be reminded the team has the right to amend rules and allocation in the cause of a campaign and no one can object. Some thread do make it explicit, for others you get to know matters of this sort arises.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Yes, I also encounter this. Most ICO projects extend the duration of the project. This makes the hunters in trouble and very depressed about it. I have met many delayed projects and tried to keep the company's signature until the end of the campaign because if I delete the signature, all my stakes will be canceled. . Most of the campaigns I join are renewed for a month. So, this is not a long time to wait. So, I will wait until the project finishes.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Some campaigns did that. To avoid it, research carefully about the project before you join their bounty campaign. Most of bounty extend because they can't reach their soft cap/hard cap in token sale period. They are bad project and not worth to join.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Most bounty hunters experience it, in my opinion at this time there are many fraudulent or failed projects, besides that we as mercenaries are very dependent on the project but very vulnerable from the management side not in accordance with the agreement. now I am more careful because it is very vulnerable especially now that the crypto market is not stable or is falling very low, so it will be difficult to get the highest price for selling tokens.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
That is how bounties really works, you must finish the bounty first before getting your tokens. If you don't want a campaign like that then search for signature campaigns that is paying for weekly or monthly then you can search for other campaigns if you are not satisfied with your extra income.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

I agree with your point and i think you are talking specifically about signature campaigns, you are very right that there should be an option during the campaign where we can quit the campaign retaining our stakes and no disqualification should occur because we are asking for our work done and nothing more.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

I have same experience, and also have poorer experience LOL.
But I think everything gonna be Okay, Coz I believe. Even I don't get money from one project, maybe next time I can find another great projwct. And I think this one poor project is my experience to get knowledge about projects and I can be more aware after this.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

well you can leave but you won't get a stakes. maybe they get angry because bounty hunter leave their campaign to join another campaign. if it were me i would get angry too. bounty hunters can always break free and look for other productive campaign. if you don't to follow their rules better find another campaign.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

We ar still within the bear season, pitched battle remains remains to be seen. thus these coins {you ar|you're} holding are affected with all those major and most coins within the market. That means, not solely your coins gets Andrew Jackson Downing worth however the market is additionally bloody. thus don't be concerned, let's wait once bitcoin recovers and also the market becomes inexperienced once more then all the altcoins can begin moving up too.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Yes I really agree on this thing because I already experienced this situation wherein you cannot be able to receive your payment from a certain signature campaign when you will remove your signature to join for another signature campaign so always choose carefully those campaigns which is always in your best interest in which you will always received your payment even if you will leave that certain campaign to participate for another campaign.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

I suppose to be agreed with you, Some of them are still on that campaign. Also I added the slow calculating of the stakes. So once your stakes are not yet counted you cannot remove it, Once you removed it you'll be disqualified on the campaign. So the other sacrificed their old bounty campaign to the new one. So sad about that.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

I ever once or twice as i remember.. I don't mind to wearing signature although not according from provision.. more important thing is the payment is not due..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

Now this is indeed bad. because many bounty hunters don't get their payments. in my opinion this is indeed a problem. because indeed the bounty itself is very rare to get many benefits for the participants

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Yeah agree with you I have seen the same thing and also when the campaign is extended the rewards remains the same which is also not a justifying thing. And keeping the participants to keep the signature intact until the campaign ends is very shady behavior participants should be allowed to leave the campaign at their own will.
vanthanh1320
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Most of the bounty projects present time-consuming work for a very long time, but the reward value is very noticeable. The consequences of the ETH currency have been falling for several months. After nearly 6 months of joining the bounty, I still have not really earned the maximum current of only $ 100 for 6 months of work on an average of 20 projects each month.
nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

When these conditions, of course, investors are also thinking of investing, but I think this will only be temporary when I see the history of BTC, I'm sure he will return to prosperity.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I suppose to be agreed with you, Some of them are still on that campaign. Also I added the slow calculating of the stakes. So once your stakes are not yet counted you cannot remove it, Once you removed it you'll be disqualified on the campaign. So the other sacrificed their old bounty campaign to the new one. So sad about that.

On my own thought of this is that, it is their strategy so that bounty hunters will have no choice to join other campaign. They will see how loyal you are in the campaign. But some campaign are easily understand why you are quitting and proceed to the other campaign.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: