Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2327 times)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
indeed that is the reality that bounties are experiencing now, many projects that extend the duration of the ICO and bounty participants also have to maintain their signatures, even though the results obtained are not too many but what else can we do to follow these rules so that we get rewards.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

yes, I'm also a bounty hunter and now I'm stuck. as is usually done by bounty hunters, they work and after receiving a reward they will sell. while the reality is that currently there are many bounties that have not yet started token distribution or launch their tokens to market exchangers. It feels like it can't do anything, because like most bounty hunters, I only have a little eth to hodl.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
there are different patterns, really. what you mentioned is quite often thing to happen, though. not really pleasant, and i do agree that bounty hunters are in a position of no position at all

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

There are some reasons for this to play, if the project is one that the manager leave everything till the end of the campaign before updating the sheets this could get difficult to verify everyone withing a short time frame but I think with the look of things now some people feel some campaigns are deliberately using delay tactic to make them carry this signature more than necessary, this is why it is important to know more about the manager before joining a project

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

It seems like this case has been around for a long time since 2018 this mid started to happen even with a campaign that was so long after Iico was not paid and also they tried to delay payment by doing Kyc and so on. .
This cheating is normal for me because there is no law that can punish those who act fraudulently as we just bounty can be quiet and surrender to being paid thankfully not paid, no one thinks it is an experience for us. .
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Most of us facing same condition mostly campaigns didn’t gave a date to remove signature.
But they require keeping signature up to stack calculation it also doesn’t matter but the matter is some campaigns take months to calculate the stack which is un fair.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

You have the choice to make, you are free to walk out of that campaign.
If they will not save your stakes then its up to them.
Just tell them first you are leaving and go on to other bounties.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

They are usually extending their campaigns because they do not raise enough funds from their ICOs or the market situation is such which favor investment. But many of the bounty campaigns do not give rewards to the bounty hunters when the campaign gets extended or paused. I think they should make a rule that if a participant posted continuously for more then 4 weeks and want to leave the campaign, his stakes should be counted for those weeks and pay him a reward.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

In my experience from a previous bounty campaign it took about 2 or 3 weeks before we could able to remove our signature because they are stating that there are so many cheaters in the campaign which they will need to filter out from those who are legit. Well in my opinion try to communicate with the bounty managers sometime if they would allow you to remove it before the announcement.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

I am now very disappointed with bountiful managers. They do not want to listen to us. We are suffering. Many extend to the end of the ICO.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

I believe that's better than having kne particular project that says that we will oy receive our tokens with the investors demand.

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

Yes, there are several that impose that rule, but you can also talk to bounty managers to reach an agreement, I respect the initial rules, what I consider an abuse is when they change to rules that are not at all favorable in the middle of the campaign, if it is clear that the signature cannot be removed from the beginning is fine, but if implemented later it is an abuse.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Never faced this but I scouted for some bounties and sad to say that they are really imposing this type of rule.

From the very beginning, you shouldn't join that bounty if you don't believe on it and you want to jump into another project. It's about the loyalty to where you are joining and I think that is being considered by the bounty manager but if you just can't take that rule then you shouldn't participate.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

there are different patterns, really. what you mentioned is quite often thing to happen, though. not really pleasant, and i do agree that bounty hunters are in a position of no position at all
in my opinion also still in a reasonable condition, during the update process is done indeed we are required to wait for it. because every policy applied by the project team always has a difference. and we as slaves only need to be patient

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

Of the many companies you can exit and save the steaks if you can't do that then I consider it a prison because sometimes companies extend on a month and payments then small.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

YES. this is a very big problem. Some bounty campaigns are not honest. I don't know how to avoid this problem and how to make their work correctly.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

There is much more harder to gain a big money from ICO today. So the teams use different practices to get more fund during crowdsale period. Unfortunately prolonged terms of crowdsale is one of these practices. But more successful ICO brings more valuable coins for bounty hunters.
We should understand that we can not avoid that. Instead we should be prepare for that.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Yes, I have experienced such case, but I didn't quit The campaign because there was no deserve campaign I knew at that time.
I would say if you face a great campaign then you have to leave and not to stick with the extended campaign.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

It happens that the company has not collected the money they expected and they extend the bounty, otherwise they pay for our work much less than promised.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

Yes i agree with you! Many ICO projects nowadays are just like that. Im not saying that all of the bounties but mostly of them are forcing participants to do that so they are no choice but to continue and stay just to make sure they will be get paid. I experienced that too so i know how it feels to get stucked and can't join to other sig campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: