Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2323 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

We are in a very hard and bearish situation , I can't blame ICOs and bunties , Some of signature campaigns wants you to be with them till end of the campaign but some of them don't need that and you can join then , Although I don't think even ICO bounty hunting is profitable like before but I have hope.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

I have also experienced that the bounty was prolonged until the end of the ICO  and it become a never ending campaign. Luckily I have quit from it  and not lost too much time. I can understand that it is connected to the market situation but it is not fair to the hunters.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

more than half of the campaigns extend the end of the bounty and I think that this is wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
Indeed, bounty hunters are struggling at this point maybe due to the negative influence of market behavior. Many projects are delaying the crowdsale or the project itself to be sble to atleast avoid the downtrend and is for the betterment of the project for a long run. As such bounty hunters should consider such actions made by the team behind projects and to be patient at times like this. Profit will again be durely earned once recovery occur.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
General bounty activities have a time limit for the end. If you accept the job, you must stick to it at that time, instead of giving it up in the middle.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

Indeed it is currently happening. This is enough to inhibit searching for results of bounty due to having to wait too long when there is an opportunity to join another project which is also productive and even more. the extension of the campaign sometimes also quite disappointing because this certainly should be increasingly longer wait and work on the same project and not necessarily this can give great results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

When ever i met this kind of project, I usually left it behind and look for another project that are better than the current project.
Cause we can't rely on a project that is uncertain, So it's better regret because looking for a better option then regret because of staying or doing nothing.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

When ever i met this kind of project, I usually left it behind and look for another project that are better than the current project.
Cause we can't rely on a project that is uncertain, So it's better regret because looking for a better option then regret because of staying or doing nothing.
this kind projects usually didnt give us worthed reward when it listed in market.and maybe it would waste our time.personally iam prefer to left and find new bounty campaign.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

this kind projects usually didnt give us worthed reward when it listed in market.and maybe it would waste our time.personally iam prefer to left and find new bounty campaign.
true it is. This is just a waste of time and better leave it out. It would be very unfortunate if just wishing on the campaign too long even it speaks. many sales are not successful at this and when it continues to be followed even when entered in the market will not provide a satisfactory profit.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

this is good to read instruction before joining signature campaign and most time ask questions from bounty manager in case you are not clear with the rules or you have one or two things to confirm. And also do not join bounty just because you see big money allocated. Make sure you have some bounty  managers you have confidence in them and their rules match what you are looking for in order to avoid any story on the long run. I wish everyone all the best.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

True. No campaign should prevent participants of leaving if they themselves were not able to meet the terms. The non-addition of tokens to the bounty pool makes it even worse. Good thing I saw this short campaign by Encrybit, it is way better than those 20-week long bounties.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:37:36 AM

In fact, the continued decline in cryptocurrencies this year has led to a large number of unemployed bounty hunters, and now many bounty hunters should have switched jobs. Miners and bounty hunters will be unemployed. These occupations will disappear unless the cryptocurrency takes off.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Some ICO are asking for continuing their campaigns, but not all of them. But almost all of them are extending their campains and delaying the payment of bounty hunters because of the current market situation. They surely didn't reach their targets. ICO are in the risk of disappearing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Some ICOS are taking forever and I personally haven't even been paid for the last three signature campaigns I did, one turned scam, one is still not giving us the tokens, one I may get paid end of this month so I no longer look at bounties as a reliable source of income. I used to live off of the income in 2016/2017 but now can't even get enough to pay my internet bills because it just isn't regular income anymore. I have resorted to day trading now to earn my keep. Bounties for me are just a hobby now if I get paid, it's like hitting the lottery lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

We all have different type of experience has a bounty hunter,I have join a bounty in the past that won't let me change my signature because the stakes haven't been updated ,this wasted my time forvsomewhile but later on we were told to remove it on telegram channel.bounties is big pain in the ass now ,this year alone I haven't received any payment from any bounties at all.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

Yeah you right, i've been trapped many times for this kind of bounties, we I can't do anything about it and just to continue until they announce the end of it or else we lost, get kick from bounty and don't receive the rewards and it is very waste of time of effort then if that happen.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Since the crypto market is not in its best condition, bounty hunters should be more careful in the selection of projects and be prepared for the fact that they will have to participate in the bounty campaign for much longer than indicated in the rules of its conduct. Now is not the best time for the whole world system, so the crisis is not only the crypto industry.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

The most offensive when you put the signature and the company goes more than 3 months and as a result you receive nothing. Here is the most offensive and sad. No one is immune from fraud because in ICO and in generosity there are a lot of them. Sad

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Yeah you right, i've been trapped many times for this kind of bounties, we I can't do anything about it and just to continue until they announce the end of it or else we lost, get kick from bounty and don't receive the rewards and it is very waste of time of effort then if that happen.
No choice indeed, but just think of it as another rewards, if you get lucky and the project got successful you will gained rewards if not, there's no such things as quitting, keep moving forward and for sure one of this days you will be able to find a good campaign with a good system and a good team behinds that will allow you to generate good profits after helping them promoting campaign.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Yes, there are companies that do this to us, but there are also normal ones. I myself have come across this a couple of times and have been distressed, I think this is not right, but nothing can be done about it. Many of them do not even add tokens when they extend bounty and this is not good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: