Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:32:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2323 times)
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Although I am also annoyed at these rules, the rules of the bounty activity no longer seem to be our daily concern because the market is very bad.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

Now, for the time being, there can be no promising ICOs for the reason that the market is simply in a terrible state and everyone has to wait until it starts growing!
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

I had ever meet that kind or bounty program where they are late or too slow to count on the bounty result that makes every bounty participant unable to remove their signature, so they got stuck in that bounty and unable to join another bounty campaign because the current bounty are forbidding the participant to remove the signature they are wearing
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

I have been stuck in many ICO projects, so I'm not too keen on any projects, with most of the coins being not traded in the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Someone on this forum was attempting to resolve bounty issues, maybe you can approach them.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Yes, so often happens recently, the team explains it by unsuitable market conditions and extends ICO. But it's not fair to bounty hunters, because they were counting on a certain period of the campaign. Thus, the current small rewards become even smaller.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
Simply the reason is all because of bad market condition. Most of the ICO projects are collecting ETH and not the fiat money itself because it may be costly during the conversion of fiat to USD. Now, that ETH market price has down the liquidity of their funds holding is also down and project could not work on if the liquidity of the ETH collected to fiat is low due to market price down of ETH and other crypto.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

I am also bounty hunter but I am little bit disappointed how other bounty hunters behave. As soon as hunters receive their tokens they dump the price of the token. They do not care about the price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
Simply the reason is all because of bad market condition. Most of the ICO projects are collecting ETH and not the fiat money itself because it may be costly during the conversion of fiat to USD. Now, that ETH market price has down the liquidity of their funds holding is also down and project could not work on if the liquidity of the ETH collected to fiat is low due to market price down of ETH and other crypto.

no its not about the market condition but that is only because they run the campaign pretty badly  .  i notice that ico bounties nowadays are run by newbies and inexperienced campaign manager , this also another reason on why thier projects have failed and wont ever reach thier desired quota   .  aside from that , there were also fake ico's that are intented to scam inoscent people just before they start the campaign  , so in conclusion to this  we should still do a deep research whenever or wherever we wanted to apply a specific campaign just to keep safe from possible frauds .

stay safe guys  .
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

yes, I have a lot of examples, for example Media protocol and some others projects by Amazix. There are also some ICOs launching stage 2 of bounty sharing pool with stage 1.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Many projects postpone fees, because the market is not stable and prices are very low. Because of this, they prolong the bounty campaign until the end of sales, which is not beneficial for headhunters. Now this is a normal situation. If the project has an adequate manager and the team itself, then they offer to remove the signature and freeze the steaks without loss.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

This is the situation all bounty hunters have to deal with, because they can be sympathetic to the projects because the market is very bad. But if they prolong their time, their rules should be more flexible, and the bounty pool should increase.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

Bounty hunters should follow the progress of the Ico they are promoting, if there is a sign that it will not reach softcap and the IOC will be a failure it is best to leave the project than stay with it and get nothing, I have done it in two occasions and my hunch is correct, ICO is a big failure.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

A similar situation was.  I argued with the manager about the signature.  I had to wear another month after the completion of the reward.  It was good, but time was spent.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Actually we have no choice because all bounty campaigns have such rules like that. New ICO can make bounty hunters more pleasure by adding extra rewards if campaigns extended, or they can end the bounty campaigns on time and run another token sale, some projects did this.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

What I've noticed is most projects are struggling with reaching their targets in terms of reaching their hardcap, this forces bounty managers to extend the bounty campaign by a month or two depending on the situation. Most of the bounties I've participated in which extend their bounties do not force you to continue, they simply allot more tokens to the campaign and those who are willing to continue can do so while new participants join. If there's a case where the bounty manager does not allot more tokens to the campaign and also doesn't allow you remove signature, then that's fraudulent and needs to be checked.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

I joined many ICOs in bonus campaigns, but until today, the value of them has not increased but just dropped, and I really did not receive any high value coins. These coins are of low value or they can not be traded.
At least, that is something that has to do with the market, and that is not trap as long as you know the long term potential of the project you have participated in and the token or coin you are holding. However, I see a lot of reasons with the OP considering the fact that the team these days when it comes to bounty and signature campaigns, tend to change rules the way they please, come up with some rules to trap campaign participants, and at the end, just use and dump them.

Probably with the way things are going now, bounty campaigns should just end up being scrapped, and anyone who wants to use the campaign method as an advertisement should either be paying weekly in ETH or simply BTC. Until then, they will just keep doing whatever they please.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Choose proven bounty managers. Usually, if the project considers the services of a bounty manager too expensive, it starts the campaign on its own and they can be delayed for a whole year. Bounty manager needs to be paid, and therefore such campaigns usually have a certain period of time, on average it takes 2 months.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

Choose proven bounty managers. Usually, if the project considers the services of a bounty manager too expensive, it starts the campaign on its own and they can be delayed for a whole year. Bounty manager needs to be paid, and therefore such campaigns usually have a certain period of time, on average it takes 2 months.

And which managers are proven for you? Sometimes (and pretty often actually) even campaigns managed by Tokensute or btcltcdigger are prolonged due to prolonged tokensales, so I can't name a manager that can guarantee that a campaign will and and pay in time. For me it's more important to e sure that a project isn't scam, in this case I can wait for several month.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Yes, such companies I also came across. I think that this is not critical. But when it is clearly seen that the delaying of calculations is done on purpose and the team is in no hurry to send tokens, it already raises doubts about the success of the project. Therefore, you need to be very attentive to the choice of the project for the company signature, because the signature can be only one and dont need waste time on scams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: