Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:38:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2327 times)
garochessoi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

I keep to hold coins from mining
motminhanh

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

I think such projects are often unsuccessful, since they did not follow the rules from the start. So next time they will also cheat everyone
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
I think what we need is to be very careful in choosing bounties to join. Sometime inevitable things happen because of the bearish situation of the market. Well as for me, it is us who can decide if we will follow the rules but we need to face the consequences of not following it. Prevention is better than cure. We will just wait until the market becomes strong again.
That's right, what's important is to only support project that are legit so this community will improve and people will trust crypto.
In terms of value, at this current situation, it's expected that the price will dump and we should not conclude that it's not a good bounty or a project
because a normal dump happens because of the bearish situation, this will end and price will again rise.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

I think extending of the campaign is not a bad idea to their campaigns because sometimes they just need a little bit time to get their target value on their sales and I think it would be great to get more profit in that ways. In my experience in the campaigns I participated their campaigns extended for two weeks and it really make our earnings grow.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Yeea, but you should ask yourself why those people are doing this?  I think it's because the market is so red, if a not so good backed up project comes out, they can go bankrupt even before they come out on the market right. Extending the bounty by my opinion is a bad idea, I worked for a bounty who wanted to be online only 2months or so, but untill now i worked more than 6months for them, they accumulated more than enough money, but to open and distribute token, it's not happening anytime soon I think...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
All bounty hunters experience the same thing. We are all in a condition that is not as good as 3 months ago. Now bounty hunters are trying to be patient waiting for payments and they also have to be patient until a project works. When the ICO project they follow fails, the bounty hunter is certain to only get coins and they don't get satisfactory results. So choose a project that does have a high level of prospects. Avoid ICO projects that have quality like garbage and believe that discussing with many people will open up the insights we have.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

The problem is, that the projects are afraid of a big dump, when their token will be live on exchanges, but they cannot realise that a big budget for the bounty hunters, is not the only reason of the price decrease of their token.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Yes, it is all due to the current situation of the market. ICOs do not meet their desired goals, so the Bounty extends or fails to pay the full amount committed

What about the ICOs that got listed successfully? Many of them are yet to pay the bounty rewards to the campaign participants. Even their attitude is not right. The campaign managers are treating the bounty hunters like beggars.

I agree, hunters are considered second-rate people, and not at all. Just everyone earns as he can

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

Some bounty programs do that rules and we just need to read it. I think from the first place you need to think you join that bounty or not. But if the rules changed in the middle of campaign it means you so unlucky. Trapped in bounty that we dont know lead to success or not.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Almost all are shifting the deadlines for next year in the hope that the market situation will change and they will be able to collect the necessary amount!
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Yes, these extensions are very straining, I have been participating in the same company since July, and it was suddenly extended first for a couple of weeks and then until 31.12. totaling 28  Shocked Shocked Shocked weeks out (horrifying figure)
and it's a pity to have already spent time - to remove the signature, and imagine how much they will pay with the payments)) and I am afraid that the reward will not please me

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Indeed that is what is happening now. Indeed, the bounty signature campaign in particular has a reason for the calculation of final stakes. But if it is very long it cannot be replaced, it makes us trapped not to replace our signature. And what often happens if you change your signature in the middle, maybe we don't get stakes. Therefore we must begin to join must finish it to the end.
Kawshies

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

It should have reached the end of the last week of the bounty, so the bounty participant can remove their signature. Or if stake in the last week hasn't counted, the maximum time they've been waiting for is a month. That's my opinion. But it's the first time i joined the signature of a bounty campaign, so i didn't know much about it. These conditions are also quite confusing for a newbie like me in the signature campaign.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

The participants joined the program going to all terms and rules. They knew what they were getting themselves into. Then why pity for them? If they don't mention those in their rules to the fore, then you will have the right to complain. And if they think, the campaign won't be a success or will end up scamming, then they can leave it at their own will. No one can stop them. Just leave it and join another program. Better than wasting your time on that shit campaign.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pitedsarat

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Tell me, what to invest at now?
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

this is really happening, the longer all projects become worthless but this is a reality, we can only accept and do what is there because this is only available for bounty hunters. no need to expect big for the project we are following because our expectations will only make it worse. keep working
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

With this prolonged bear market, Bounty Hunters are trapped in joining longer campaigns (more than 6 months) with the same bounty pool or even decreased bounty payment. That is why I try to only joined a few campaigns (less than 10 including signature campaign) because bounty payments are not so rewarding anymore unlike last year.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Yes was trapped before and it was not funny cause I know what that made me miss so I had to reconstruct my plans before joining any bounty I read their conditions first I join and if I think the project is worth it I do not mind keeping the signature on
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

I think it no matter as long as they pay for bounty hunter at the end of bounty campaign or end of ICO Smiley). There are so many bounty campaigns in this forum and so many bounty campaigns are scam that mean bounty hunters won't get anything for months of work, I think it's much worse than have to keep wearing signature for months but still receive token at the end Smiley).

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████