Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2321 times)
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

Isn't it true if you want to find another more productive project, you can do this by contacting the admin at the telegram gift. There are some of my experiences about stopping an account because I didn't revoke the signature as you mentioned by telling the manager that I want to revoke the signature and when the project is finished, I also get shares before becoming a token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

i take my signature in 8th of march. but i am ot complain, because i can not see another perspective project.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

A signature is proof that we or I mean working on the campaign, is the same as someone who hangs an ID card in the pocket of his front suit, I think trap words are not the right term as long as both (managers and members) of the campaign agree with the rules applied by the manager. Alhamdulillah, all this time the manager of "NEXYBIT" has always paid us on time, their performance's very neat, this thing we can see in the spreadsheets they make and they are also the best places to exchange with A2F support.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

before join every bounty campaigns i try to discover how much they have been raised so far, if it's possibile. If they have at least reached the softcap, it will be less probable the postponed of the end date of the bounty.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

Do not forget that in any campaign bounty there is a reservation that developers can change the rules and timing of the campaign. If you participate in a campaign bounty, then you agree to these terms.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Absolutely right, now many are extending the time of holding a bounty, and therefore the participants of these bounty involuntarily become slaves of the subscription campaign. It is time for bounty managers to clarify this issue a long time ago and either abide by the terms of subscription for the initial regulations, or reward the participants additionally when extending the campaign.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

I had the same issues few time when they are extending bounty for a ridiculous time and not letting you remove ur signature without loosing stakes. The sad thing is you cant do anything about that but to go on with the new rules or risk loosing weeks of signature.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

It is not sadly common for bounty campaigns to miss the target date and extend the campaign, the worst is when they don't meet the soft cap afterwards and then the whole thing was a complete waste of time! Just have to move on and find a better one

leubirechat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 08:25:10 PM by necromastery

I had the same issues few time when they are extending bounty for a ridiculous time and not letting you remove ur signature without loosing stakes. The sad thing is you cant do anything about that but to go on with the new rules or risk loosing weeks of signature.
Managers and ICO team have right to change the rule and it should informed at the start. Indeed, there's a rule for participant to always stay till campaign is finished. It mean, that campaign still running. Usually for every signature campaign, the code can be removed if stake for the last week has been calculated (if it finished). No matter how slow campaign manger work, he should give more information when it would be done. Sometime, don't be shy to ask in their telegram bounty group about it, at least some of the other participants who participated will answer if the manager is busy.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

I am very dissapointed, that for a half of the year I earned 100-200 dollars, and I worked 6-8 hours, and companies with bounty managers thinking that it is normal situation
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

I must say that the poster is not far from the truth. It has recently become a like a norm for bounty managers to keep postponing the token sale date leading to an unending period of bounty. But I have learned how to drop and move on in such cases. In most cases, I refused to be trapped, especially if the project doesn't seem to have a future.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Usually, if the bounty is extended for a longer period than planned, I delete the signature. I had this experience. Well, if prolonged for a month, but usually prolonged for 2-3 months, and the worst thing that can happen is that you will not be paid. It will be trouble

Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

I have been doing bounty for almost a year now and yes i experienced what you have been saying. Extending the campaign without any additional token allocations but what can we do, we should comply with their rules of not removing the signature or else we can't get the bounty. Just don't know what it is like before.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

I have no such problems arose , I was holding max's signature after weeks of its completion , I think you need to run a good bounty bounty managers

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
gastnelessru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

m-m... what to buy at now?
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

I think that now, in principle, there is stagnation, because now there is no any good bounty companies participating in them you don't remain confident that in the end this project will not be fraud and that he would be able to survive.

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

It must be annoying, hunters must want certainty from the end of the campaign not to hang like that. sometimes the final time has been determined but there is an extension of the time the campaign also makes inconvenience

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

I would disagree with your opinion, as many campaigns recently provided an opportunity to freeze their progress, but you should participate in this period of time, for example, a month, and I think this is a good decision.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

I have no such problems arose , I was holding max's signature after weeks of its completion , I think you need to run a good bounty bounty managers
But if there are problems existing to the current problem, I can feel other bounty hunters problem that they can't transfer to a better one. They will not be rewarded with their stakes if they will remove their signatures in the mid of the campaign. And that's why some bounty rules are very difficult to take but if from the start it was on their rule then they shouldn't join that bounty. I agree with you that its about choosing a good bounty manager.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀