Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2323 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

Oftentimes this happens frequently, some projects need to do this because based on their explaination, that the counting of stakes takes a lot of work and its takes more time and or days or weeks., this may lead to a waiting period of weeks to remove the signature, and the bounty hunter forced themselves to wait, in order to be paid off, and in the end, tokens still need to be listed in exchanges and the value is dump, its so frustrating to accept the fact, that this always happen frequently. I am a believe of bounty campaign in order to help the team to spread awareness to the community of the certain project, but please they need also to do their job as well. Bounty hunters should be prioritized, the same way with investors also.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Yes, I had such projects. I think it's wrong. We have done our job and there is no need to keep the signature for so long. If this happens it is worth considering, maybe it's scammers.

Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

there is no trap. do your job and make good money in the future

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

I have not received a reward for about 4 months. I understand that the market is in decline and until this situation ends we will not earn anything.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

I think this is not a trapped but a reality that most ICO are in deep trouble to find a good strategy to attract investors and in the bearish market all of us are affected. Being a bounty hunters we should also understand those developers that they are doing their best to make their project come to reality. If you did your research before applying, then you should stay and support your signature until the end of their ICO. Anyway, if you find that they are not doing good and not worth your time then why you need to stay.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

I guess it is the personal responsibility of the bounty managers to check each and every participants of the bounty on time. If they did it, there is no reason for the bounty hunters especially those in signature campaign to wear the signature in a huge amount of time.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Yes, you're right that most bounty campaigns are extending, but for the reason of instead of declaring as failed and don't pay hunters, I prefer an extension just to be sure hunter got paid. Extension might probably the domino effect of the bearish period.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

Yes this is popular nowadays in bounties. The ICO tram know that if they allow hunters to remove the sigs, many people will leave a d they won't get the necessary exposure again. They set their terms and conditions.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Well, I have such little problems where you had a good bounty managers signature you can remove after a few days , and most of the scams project Yes delay to you still wore

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

That's developer decision ( rules ) and we can't do nothing about it. They have their own opinion that might be used to built the project, sometimes rules change to fix and fix the problems. For me it doesn't matter as long I get pay and the coins already listing. Just follow the rules and enjoy the journey.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

This is logical, all developers want to raise enough money to run the project. And usually in the rules of the bounty is always written that it is possible to change the rules. I've been unclear how to apply to the projects that have collected softcap, but still extend ICO?
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

Actually you do have the full right on leaving a certain project if you wanted to but in exchange you will lose all of your stakes.I do understand that projects wont able to
end on the said date.Why? See the current market condition which is very bearish and accumulating funding wont really be enough that's why extension the sad fact
on the end where hunters cant possibly be paid up for their work.
We know that the projects are facing this hurdle but in that case they do not have to harsh with their bounty participants. They have to care for those who are promoting them. They have to pay them for those days in which the participants worked for them. That will make a good image of the project and may give some good fortune to the project.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

They were trapped as soon as they decided to invest in this direction. Now the profit in the sphere falls and they can't do anything about it.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

It is on their control whether to change the date or extend it.
You have a choice of leaving the campaign anytime but you will lose your rewards.
But not all campaigns are like this, some are good and have a heart which will save your stakes and still give your rewards at the end.
Some campaign are good and get the  hard cap and stop the campaign but still give full rewards.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

Yes, I had such projects. I think it's wrong. We have done our job and there is no need to keep the signature for so long. If this happens it is worth considering, maybe it's scammers.
Now all ICO projects are experiencing great difficulties due to the fall in investor activity in the cryptocurrency market and stagnation in the market throughout this year. Therefore, many ICO teams announce the extension of the ICO and nothing can be done about it. This, of course, negatively affects ICO's generosity campaigners, including signature campaigns. We really have to work with such ICO campaigns for four to five months and in the end there are no guarantees of earnings. This is just a bad time for bounty hunters, it should end soon.

alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

This year, a lot of bounty campaigns have increased the duration of participation. If you've attended 2 months and removed the signature, then this year you are obliged to wear until the end of the year. I try to pass by such projects and look for better conditions.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Indeed this is sometimes annoying. When meeting with an extended bounty then obviously it's not a good sign. When it goes then the payment will not be given on occasion. But if manager reasonably wise then they will let that go and save the stakes for them.  Indeed now encountered this sort of thing and if a manager already curbs too then it is clearly not a good sign.
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

You should be the one to adjust for them, if that's the rule of most bounties then you must surely choose one best signature bounty for you to work for until the end of the campaign for you to not regret.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

If it is said to be trapped, it can be justified in my opinion. I experienced this when the project I was following was extended during the campaign period. At that time I had been following the project for 2 months and in the end, the project was extended. And I assume that there is still a long time to get a prize. If I move the project, of course, I will be excluded from the campaign.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

this might not be a problem for people who have many accounts, whereas for me this is a big problem, because I don't have a lot of accounts, so if a project experiences delays, my work is also hampered and stopped, can't find projects that other.
therefore, I don't only work as a bounty hunter, but I trade as another option if the bounty I follow doesn't work well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: