Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2321 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Whenever an ICO is extended,  it is bounty hunters that suffer most because the time for performing tasks will be extended,  meanwhile,  the tokens they make will be reduced because more people join these projects later. I believe bounty hunters suffer a lot.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

Changing the rules of any campaign bounty during its implementation is bad. However, if the rules indicate that the rules are subject to change, then the project acts honestly.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

Yeah, you are ttoaly right. I have seen some campaign extend for 40 days then 10 more, then 20 more and at the end the bounty hunters had to follow the campaign for 80 or even 90 days. That is really way too much effort for some coin that could just never be received (yeah, some bounty campaigns are just plain scams). Let's hope for a more "regulated" environment in the future for bounty hunters and ico as well

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 12:27:30 AM by Gabali126

It has really been a kind of mixed feelings for now. Sometimes you wonder why a bounty campaign will end, and even after a month, you hear that participants cannot remove signatures. Sometimes, they even deliberately leave the campaign spreadsheet without updating it so that you have no choice than to leave the signature on.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

I think even the best projects are having a hard time or waiting for the market to enter the bull season again. That's why they want to postpone the continuous sales date
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

The dishonesty and postponement of bounty campaigns indicate problems with the development of the project. Therefore, it is worth exploring in more detail its perspectives, and perhaps abandoning support of unreliable team.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

I continue to participate in various bounty. But for a stable and profitable work in this area, it is necessary to take into account two main rules - carefully choose suitable bounty with good potential, you also need to carefully study the established rules of the project.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

if that is the rules of the bounty then dont apply because those team specially the bounty manager has their own rules, there are some bounty campaign that has a rules if you want to leave then send a PM to the bounty manager, that is the campaign that you should look if you dont want to be trapped by the rules.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

if the project delay or ico is unsuccessful it often happens, and that kind of thing is our risk of finding a job.
because we also cannot only depend on one project
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

actually there so be a reason for that if the project development team has not allowed the prize participants to delete their signatures. I think this might be influenced by market prices because the targets they want to achieve do not go according to plan then bounty hunters have not been able to remove the signature and extend the campaign.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

The author is well done. He raised the right issue.
Permanent renewals of bounty companies and their terms of preserving signatures to the end do not lead to anything good.
Many are very unsatisfied with it. Especially participants with a low rank. Because when companies are renewed, new participants with higher ranks come to them additionally, thereby reducing the reward to those who were there from the very beginning.
This is not very fair.
yes, if the campaign is extended there are additional tokens for the campaign and those already running are calculated according to stake allocation and calculation of token income for each participant, while additional campaigns start from the beginning and additional funds become a reference for new participantsthis will be fair for old participants.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

I think even the best projects are having a hard time or waiting for the market to enter the bull season again. That's why they want to postpone the continuous sales date

That's right, bro, with your opinion, there are a lot of extended projects that make us bored, but in my opinion this project is waiting for crypto market prices to stabilize again, given that market prices are now falling and bad,

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

yes, I experience that things too, but I understand the situation because the manager told their participants to wear the signature until the final calculation of the stakes and after two (2) weeks he allowed to removed the signature.

Based on my personal observation its one of the protocol in joining bounties.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Don't you think you need to be careful when you join a campaign like before joining you must have the knowledge of the project that you will support it like being loyal to it?
The impress of the team is that you have read about the project which you are willing to promote because you understand the project so if you get out of the campaign, I think it means you are also don't trust whether the project will succeed. The campaigns rules I think also say not quitting fro mthe campaign unless you are prepared to lose your stakes.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I am fully convinced that the implementation of bounty programs is of great importance for projects and investors. Therefore, I regularly take part in promising projects. But you need to remember the possible risks - therefore, you should carefully consider the prospects of the project.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

I am fully convinced that the implementation of bounty programs is of great importance for projects and investors. Therefore, I regularly take part in promising projects. But you need to remember the possible risks - therefore, you should carefully consider the prospects of the project.
Let us say we are already on that risk thing but is it worth to just get stuck to their campaign until the end date? It sounds like a prevention or to force them to work even if the campaign was already ended just because they have to wait for the end date.

For me, I have no problem with that as long as the manager will give a valid reason to restrict most participants to leave without payment.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

I think its alright if we remove signature code if we want but yeah sometimes we stuck because of the bounty that so long to update the stake even the bounty is finish. That's why much better to find a good one so even the bounty is too long its alright because we can get a good reward.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:23:28 AM

I believe that participation in the bounty is a promising opportunity for a stable additional income. But for this you need to carefully consider the choice of suitable bounty projects to avoid fraud and unsuccessful projects.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

You need to understand that there are many different bounty programs on the market today. And they all set their own rules, which participants must learn. Unfortunately, there is a risk of changing the rules in the middle of a bounty campaign, so I recommend choosing a reliable project with a good development team.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

You need to understand that there are many different bounty programs on the market today. And they all set their own rules, which participants must learn. Unfortunately, there is a risk of changing the rules in the middle of a bounty campaign, so I recommend choosing a reliable project with a good development team.
You cannot predict the project, in the beginning, you just have to wait for it and after that, you getting a deep understanding of the project. Although now many good projects have included these rules and consistently extending the campaigns date.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌