Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped  (Read 2323 times)
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

You need to understand that there are many different bounty programs on the market today. And they all set their own rules, which participants must learn. Unfortunately, there is a risk of changing the rules in the middle of a bounty campaign, so I recommend choosing a reliable project with a good development team.
I agree with you, being a bounty hunter we should choose a good bounty that can achieve their target goals with their solid team and project application. Unfortunately, the market situation has been the big factor with this problem about ICO as no investors will take a risk in a worse market situation. Hopefully next year all of this will back to normal.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

You need to understand that there are many different bounty programs on the market today. And they all set their own rules, which participants must learn. Unfortunately, there is a risk of changing the rules in the middle of a bounty campaign, so I recommend choosing a reliable project with a good development team.
I agree with you, being a bounty hunter we should choose a good bounty that can achieve their target goals with their solid team and project application. Unfortunately, the market situation has been the big factor with this problem about ICO as no investors will take a risk in a worse market situation. Hopefully next year all of this will back to normal.

But now there are many projects that look good and will grow quickly with a good team and eventually end up scamming too, I am very dizzy to choose what kind of project, which makes me hurt is the most cheater, bro. because the market effect is not stable, there are no investors and the project fails

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: