Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fusion is a scam!  (Read 138 times)
zord225 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

This project is a scam, believe me. I invested in ICO in the beginning of March and now I lost my money. The team that can be is real at first sight not who they are. The roadmap they showed for investors in their whitepaper is not true. When it was the testnet I just saw only screens of the code but not the WORKING PROJECT! Their telegram channel is not moderating and there is a lot of flud and no moderation so I dont know where I can get the answer from the team about the project. So all I want is to refund my investments. But I can't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

This project is a scam, believe me. I invested in ICO in the beginning of March and now I lost my money. The team that can be is real at first sight not who they are. The roadmap they showed for investors in their whitepaper is not true. When it was the testnet I just saw only screens of the code but not the WORKING PROJECT! Their telegram channel is not moderating and there is a lot of flud and no moderation so I dont know where I can get the answer from the team about the project. So all I want is to refund my investments. But I can't.

Of course, you will not get a refund, you have not done a research on the coin you are investing, all what you post are a sign yet you still investing, consider to treat it as one of your losses and part of the learning process, now you will be wiser investing in ICO.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

What you can do is contact some employees from Fusion on LinkedIn.

You can find them here:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/fusion-foundation/
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

This is a real working project man. All investors who took part in ICO made profits and didnt lose their money. The telegram channel is active and u can speak with the team. I can't understand why u post this but all u said is fake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: