Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not pay attention of FUDDERS at this time  (Read 156 times)
Denreal (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I came across a crypto news channel today, NewsBTC, saying that Ethereum will dump more.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/11/21/icos-yet-to-liquidate-all-of-their-ethereum-could-another-drop-be-imminent/

Do not listen to them, they are FUDDERS.
They are opportunists, looking for those who would dump at ridiculous prices, so that they can buy all that you have and wait for another pump.

The reason they gave was "ICOs are yet to dump their Eth and that they are about to dump, therefore dump yours too."
This to me is ridiculous and are trying to take advantage of noobs.

ICOs that wanted to dump, would have done that before this time. Therefore, none of them will think it wise to dump when the price is this low.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

These are absolutely correct thoughts, because today there are solid news that, in general, speak only about a bad situation in the market, which as a whole cannot influence anything other than your consciousness and you will sell.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

Lol
It is very difficult not to pay attention at this crucial time
Everyone is f**** angry and desperate, they want to be consoled always
And it’s hard and when bitcoin support level is 4k$, you can imagine bitcoin by 3500$ by the weekend
Prospects as such make things  more difficult too
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

I do not know why some people are just bent on taking advantage or playing on the ignorance of people. Only those who do nit know their tricks will listen to them.
Some set of people, who are also working together with them, are busy peddling the news on btc too, telling people that those who bought btc at $1000 are now dumping.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-investors-who-bought-bitcoin-at-1000-are-now-starting-to-sell/

When i saw this FUD, the question i asked myself was: Who are they?

I was just wandering how they got to know that in this decentralized system.
Which means its just a lie and real FUD to the core.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

I came across a crypto news channel today, NewsBTC, saying that Ethereum will dump more.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/11/21/icos-yet-to-liquidate-all-of-their-ethereum-could-another-drop-be-imminent/

They are opportunists, looking for those who would dump at ridiculous prices, so that they can buy all that you have and wait for another pump.

The reason they gave was "ICOs are yet to dump their Eth and that they are about to dump, therefore dump yours too."

ICOs that wanted to dump, would have done that before this time. Therefore, none of them will think it wise to dump when the price is this low.

indeed, FUD and say what it is. at least think realistically about what's going on and be honest with yourself that is better. Actually not all fudders are nonsense and false. It is not like that. They only give us advice, the next thing is how we respond and filter it out
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

indeed, FUD and say what it is. at least think realistically about what's going on and be honest with yourself that is better. Actually not all fudders are nonsense and false. It is not like that. They only give us advice, the next thing is how we respond and filter it out
Should I assume you are one of those that want the coins we have or the market in general to dump, so that you can full your bag cheaply. Well, my assumption about you might be wrong, but i am saying this, because i have friends who are also waiting for a dump in the market, in order for them to buy cheaply.
Personally, I will not be deceived to sell unreasonably, owing to the fact that i am a long term investor.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

These icos will not dump the ethereum at the bottom price and they will get less. they are not so stupid as newsbtc said. It's a crap news site. I thought that maybe some icos will try to liquidate their ethereum for money and then we can buy em all on the cheap price but i waiting for bitcoin.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

Too often you read news media will make you feel anxious when you do something, better focus on what you do. Fudders will always appear to make massive unrest to create a sense of fear in new traders and new investors.
mabugaaj

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:09:57 AM

We all should have our own strategy. Nowadays, we have the best moment to make some fundamental researches and place some long-term investments.
We should read this FUD articles and analyze the logic of them.
I'm starting to invest in crypto right now for some new FIAT  Grin

See you in 2020  Roll Eyes
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

They are hiding in that reasoning that its still because of the ICO token developers that are yet to dump.

Why they just don't go directly and say that they want to buy more ETH. This is how manipulative medias are, they are setting the minds of their readers and giving FUDs to the extent that their readers will go through emotional situation and they have no choice but to sell.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

Well co-ordinated media FUD and significant amounts of dumping by large holders can occur and create enough panic to topple the market but those moments are opportunities to buy not sell if you're doing it right so don't fret if things get cheaper just don't invest too much of your capital into higher risk assets which may take longer to appreciate when the market bounces back

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Fudders are having their ways now because the market situation is so wicked and it's aiding the presumption of the Fudders because price keeps dropping drastically which makes it difficult not to listen to the people spreading FUD
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

So is there any time we should pay attention to FUD?

Look, if you're part of the cryptocurrency community, you're probably in it for the long haul.
Any sort of temporary negative news shouldn't cause you to act upon hearing it.

You're in the wrong business when you let FUD affect you.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

How can we do that. They are everywhere. Including this forum. I can't look at my twitter page anymore.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

We can be aware of all the FUD because it somehow gives us insight into what happens next.  I say we should pay attention to FUDDERS but do not follow what they recommend because if we somehow ignore them, we may miss the opportunity that knocks in our door.  That is buying when its low.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: